Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 249. (Read 1201327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Just focus on the fundamentals. Ask yourselves: do I believe in the project? is the development consistent? is the idea behind it good?
In my life I always regretted rash decisions that were based on short-term indicators, such as this current Decred's price.
My opinion is rather extreme, but I recommend you to almost ignore the price and focus on the fundamentals.
I think you'll thank me later if you follow this advice...

(Except if you're a skilled trader, which I'm not.)

.....in my cryptolife i show until now ,good projects to go down ,only and just only for one reason : the wales and other fishes sees the potential of a good coin and they make EVERYTHING for the price to go down for to BUY MORE.......

Dont  Ever  Forget That

Allways Have Faith In A Good Project

PASSION , PATIENCE , PERSEVERANCE
--------------------------------------------------
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Just focus on the fundamentals. Ask yourselves: do I believe in the project? is the development consistent? is the idea behind it good?
In my life I always regretted rash decisions that were based on short-term indicators, such as this current Decred's price.
My opinion is rather extreme, but I recommend you to almost ignore the price and focus on the fundamentals.

There really is no structure to trade from at this point lol.  I agree though, focus on the fundamentals.  I finally moved all of my DCR from exchange to buy stake tickets.  I'm not going to trade this.  I'm just going to let it become the monster it truly is.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Go to Zero Dead Coin
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
these are kind of innovation that require time but how many altcoins shows real life uses? there are coins that don't even have a GUI wallet an worth millions Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This is sleeping monster, Decred is going in the very right direction, by differentiating itself from other coins with pump and dump scheme. It will rocket like a Monero in not long distance future. Dev team behind Decred proved themselves as trustworthy and honest people. And they always deliver.

The team behind the coin is important, being trustworthy and honest people who deliver is the must, nothing more. The plan is good, the theory is in place. But only a theory. What can you use the Decred for? Can you exchange it to FIAT without paying huge fees to DCR-BTC-USD/EUR or withdraw from CryptoATM? Is there any services or product you can pay for directly with DCR?

The fundamentals are good, it has potential, more than other coins, but the developers need to show some real life example why the Decred is better than any other altcoins for the wider audiences and not only technical stuff for the IT guys. 
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

Activity: 910
Merit: 503
And here we go under a dollar, sad day. Lots of people will sell now im afraid. Not me though, I still have faith in this coin. When we reach lower im gonna buy more.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
It is really annoying seeing good project falling but for me it is good timing to place good position to grab more dcr i know it will bounce back and rises up much more keep supoporting buy little by little and hold until it will break out and rise back.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
This is sleeping monster, Decred is going in the very right direction, by differentiating itself from other coins with pump and dump scheme. It will rocket like a Monero in not long distance future. Dev team behind Decred proved themselves as trustworthy and honest people. And they always deliver.
Activity: 700
Activity: 1085
Slow coin store for 2018
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
Almost under 1 dollar, if it breaks it's epic dumping time
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
that was the scheduled release date for 0.5.0  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Activity: 278
Activity: 399
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
we are still in the downtrend really harder to place a position with this current  movement thinking to observed more and try to predict what price do i enter i know dcr still working in progress better to hold some of it before it will going to rocket high.
Activity: 294
325Btc buy orders... Good support tho!
so much btc for buy orders _who is going to dump all coins till 50k , maybe someone says _dev dump premine and we will go till 10 bucks
Activity: 248
One World
325Btc buy orders... Good support tho!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
terrible looking graph

Yup it looks like shit.  The full retrace on the rage quit was nice though
Jump to: