Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 3. (Read 1201096 times)

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Where can I get some Decred to test my KeepKey implementation?

Most major exchanges have it listed
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Where can I get some Decred to test my KeepKey implementation?
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
1.6 version is out it seems.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
1.6.0 soon.

Most important release in Decred's history.

Y'all hyped yet?

what a bunch of greedy crooks! where's my airdrop coins? and no you cannot have my personal info! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?  Roll Eyes GRRR
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
1.6.0 soon.

Most important release in Decred's history.

Y'all hyped yet?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
bug found in GO ~ these chumps prolly didn't even patch it! ;-D lol

Not every mistake can create a real problem. If there are real bugs, with euritic status, it is true that the fixes will be with the next system update. For every minor non-critical bug, there is no point in releasing updates
It is so weird to see all this negativity around Decred  Roll Eyes

By far Decred showed me real development instead of a series of bigmouths who we're telling that they would solve problem X and would leave with all your money to the moon..

Agree, DCR development is nop notch.
Regarding the "negativity", if you're referring to gembitz, he's just the local troll.
Use the ignore function, he only posts incomprehensible gibberish.

And what are the real claims to the development of DCR? The project adheres to its roadmap, problems like many others have not been noticed, they may of course expect that it will replace Bitcoin - but this is stupid. DCR has occupied its niche, has good support and market indicators, and it seems to me that the "accusations" and claims to its development are not very objective. Or are there specific examples?

bug found in GO ~ these chumps prolly didn't even patch it! ;-D lol
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

By far Decred showed me real development instead of a series of bigmouths who we're telling that they would solve problem X and would leave with all your money to the moon..

Regarding the "negativity", if you're referring to gembitz, he's just the local troll.

And what are the real claims to the development of DCR? The project adheres to its roadmap, problems like many others have not been noticed, they may of course expect that it will replace Bitcoin - but this is stupid. DCR has occupied its niche, has good support and market indicators, and it seems to me that the "accusations" and claims to its development are not very objective. Or are there specific examples?
Activity: 32
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
why big green candle?

Cause there was a red one for the past 3 years?
Activity: 32
It is so weird to see all this negativity around Decred  Roll Eyes

why let's talk about the fraudulent "airdrop" that supposedly justified the PREMINE ++followed by campaign to dox users' info?

:\ hmm TELL IT TO THE JUDGE!! the jig is up!====> I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT GYPPED ON THE FAKE AIRDROP !! <===

we never forget * we never forgive #ExpectOwlz
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

Agree, DCR development is top notch.

they try to doxx people who call them out on their bullshittery :-D ~we never forget, we never forgive #ExpectUs
The Decred Journal for September was released, which included all the updates for the month
https://medium.com/decred/decred-journal-september-2020-fb6608ff74be

It's so disappointing to see newbies' interests are attracted more to DEFI and other shitcoins, than real experiments on decentralized protocols, governance, and development.
Newcomers to cryptocurrency are attracted primarily by the hype, the opportunity to make money quickly.
Few people are interested in real technologies.
We see this on the example of many altcoins, whose price is steadily going down with active development, new solutions and technologies.
Decred has a very low profitability for pos-mining, only about 5.6% per year.
And at the same time the price goes down, which makes it extremely unattractive for investment.
As a result, we have what we have.

What would have happened to Bitcoin, and its development if the people of 2010 who came in cared only about it as an investment, not as a new technological form of how we trade with each other and store our wealth.

hands open doors --feet kick them down ;-D ~ wheres my free "airdrop" coins you jackass ?
Activity: 631
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
The Decred Journal for September was released, which included all the updates for the month

It's so disappointing to see newbies' interests are attracted more to DEFI and other shitcoins, than real experiments on decentralized protocols, governance, and development.
Newcomers to cryptocurrency are attracted primarily by the hype, the opportunity to make money quickly.
We see this on the example of many altcoins, whose price is steadily going down with active development, new solutions and technologies.
And at the same time the price goes down, which makes it extremely unattractive for investment.

What would have happened to Bitcoin, and its development if the people of 2010 who came in cared only about it as an investment, not as a new technological form of how we trade with each other and store our wealth.
I like this coin decred, I am from the beginning with this coin.
But, did anyone need bitcoin if it was used by no more than a thousand people and the price was steadily decreasing, but at the same time it would be technically more perfect?
I think this is a rhetorical question.
Technology and investment are a good symbiosis.

Yes, because there are sectors in the economy that needed to be served, but the banks did not want to serve. The dark markets/black markets for instance. Bitcoin is about finding inefficiencies.
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
But, did anyone need bitcoin if it was used by no more than a thousand people and the price was steadily decreasing, but at the same time it would be technically more perfect?

I like this DCR coin too. I believe that Decred deserves attention as an investment asset.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823

Pages:
Jump to: