Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 4. (Read 1201096 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
The Decred Journal for September was released, which included all the updates for the month
https://medium.com/decred/decred-journal-september-2020-fb6608ff74be

It's so disappointing to see newbies' interests are attracted more to DEFI and other shitcoins, than real experiments on decentralized protocols, governance, and development.
Newcomers to cryptocurrency are attracted primarily by the hype, the opportunity to make money quickly.
Few people are interested in real technologies.
We see this on the example of many altcoins, whose price is steadily going down with active development, new solutions and technologies.
Decred has a very low profitability for pos-mining, only about 5.6% per year.
And at the same time the price goes down, which makes it extremely unattractive for investment.
As a result, we have what we have.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
The Decred Journal for September was released, which included all the updates for the month

It's so disappointing to see newbies' interests are attracted more to DEFI and other shitcoins, than real experiments on decentralized protocols, governance, and development.
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
Will be ready for this one

thanks, agreed let's hardfork this dogshit scamcoin Wink reeeeeee

Gembitz has never left/will never leave? Hahaha.

What is it with Decred that causes you to lose your peace of mind in your crypto-life? You're like an ex-girlfriend who would never moved on. Cool

Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Journal Decred for the month of August was released, which includes all important events, updates in the platform for the period
https://medium.com/decred/decred-journal-august-2020-37bd63997722

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Will be ready for this one

thanks, agreed let's hardfork this dogshit scamcoin Wink reeeeeee

blablah blah shit blah blah shit

you again?
Everyone here already knows that you are just a fudder and that you lost your airdrop because you saved the wrong seed.

DCR (bittrex cartel) going to be facing lawsuits :-D hodl your centralized scam ~ fake airdrop , doxxing ... stop the lies. > we never forget, never forgive #expectus
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

blablah blah shit blah blah shit

you again?
Everyone here already knows that you are just a fudder and that you lost your airdrop because you saved the wrong seed.

I heard that a few years ago Decret was considered one of the favorites of the crypto industry ... now only the coin community and elders in the market know about this project. How did it happen? Why is Decret losing ground? Does the team have plans to bring back popularity and fame?

the Devs of Decred were the first which implemented the Bitcoin protocol within a modular framework in Go. And that without almost any documentation because the reference (which was available) was just the code of the original Satoshi client in C++. This was a incredible performance. Later they released a own altcoin based of the Go code. I guess it was to early ahead of the ICOs/Scams later and the project was not a large success for them.

yep, unfortunately, most of humanity is stupid.
Only 2% have qi above 150.
Since 2016, any idiot is able to create an erc20 token, call it a cryptocurrency, create a beautiful whitepaper with a proposal that will never leave the paper and create an ICO where the cattle will put their money believing that it is possible and will be the future .
Whales who are part of the 2% and are only interested in making money, see these stupid people as an easier and faster way to make a profit.
They leave aside good currencies to invest and pump up scams.

DCR is an epic scam with fake airdrop! :\ >>> thats why you failed, and have people taking you to court for scamming! ~ lawyer up ladies.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
I heard that a few years ago Decret was considered one of the favorites of the crypto industry ... now only the coin community and elders in the market know about this project. How did it happen? Why is Decret losing ground? Does the team have plans to bring back popularity and fame?

Price performance has been horrible for the last 2 years. Particularly in bitcoin terms. Just a slow and steady decline.

I have high hopes for the new privacy features and the DEX that are coming. But those are always upcoming, getting closer and still not releasing.

Maybe when they are finally released, it will pump the price, but I suspect many people will attempt to cash out and are waiting for such an opportunity. I hope I'm wrong.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

the Devs of Decred were the first which implemented the Bitcoin protocol within a modular framework in Go. And that without almost any documentation because the reference (which was available) was just the code of the original Satoshi client in C++. This was a incredible performance. Later they released a own altcoin based of the Go code. I guess it was to early ahead of the ICOs/Scams later and the project was not a large success for them.

yep, unfortunately, most of humanity is stupid.
Only 2% have qi above 150.
Since 2016, any idiot is able to create an erc20 token, call it a cryptocurrency, create a beautiful whitepaper with a proposal that will never leave the paper and create an ICO where the cattle will put their money believing that it is possible and will be the future .
Whales who are part of the 2% and are only interested in making money, see these stupid people as an easier and faster way to make a profit.
They leave aside good currencies to invest and pump up scams.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

Activity: 5
Merit: 1
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Pool decred.raqamiya.net stopped working.
Is there an owner?

Where is the complete list of pools?

use https://stake.decredbrasil.com/ and never have a problem again.
7 servers working in redundancy around the world

VSP fee: 5%

and no email alerts.
I need a pool with a small fee and a voted ticket notification by email.
I look, all the same pools, a carbon copy.

yes, it has email alerts when the ticket is voted and when coins are liberate in the wallet.
There are also split tickets
But it really costs more than the average because the 7 servers and the support in 3 languages

5% = 0.04DCR

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
New Weekly Drive Decred, with a quick summary of all updates and current project news as of August 13, 2020 https://medium.com/@decreddrive/the-decred-drive-august-13-91622e0cc3e1

Shut ur trap. Emilio is probably Ammar himself. A guy who verbally overvalues Decred in everything that happens in its lifecycle. It strikes me that this Ammar guy, paid shill he is btw, swanks supreme features Decred allegedly has albeit no one has ever tested these. Treasury fund valued at 18 million dollars, nah nah I dont think thats gonna be that high. That treasury is probably pillaged by Emilio woman and Ammar HYPErino guy.
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
Is there an owner?

VSP fee: 5%

and no email alerts.
I need a pool with a small fee and a voted ticket notification by email.
I look, all the same pools, a carbon copy.

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Is there an owner?

legendary
Ukrainians will resist
Is there an owner?

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
New Weekly Drive Decred, with a quick summary of all updates and current project news as of August 13, 2020 https://medium.com/@decreddrive/the-decred-drive-august-13-91622e0cc3e1
Pages:
Jump to: