Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 323. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
can I mine Decred on two cards using CrossFireX with 290x with double Hashrate or need something to alter? Z170 motherboard ASRock.  thank you
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
The incessant calls for action that would somehow drive a price bump, are the most obnoxious forms/attempts of speculation influence, alongside the news reports saying that 'it's dead', with complete disregard for the development that has been going on since launch.

On the other hand, it's quite nice to be part of a project where one of the most vocal representatives, manages to always stay on point, not giving in to the trolls, and delivering meaningful updates or reasoning with nearly every post. Kudos to you!  Wink

+1 (to be clear, I'm selective on my endorsements)
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
The incessant calls for action that would somehow drive a price bump, are the most obnoxious forms/attempts of speculation influence, alongside the news reports saying that 'it's dead', with complete disregard for the development that has been going on since launch.

On the other hand, it's quite nice to be part of a project where one of the most vocal representatives, manages to always stay on point, not giving in to the trolls, and delivering meaningful updates or reasoning with nearly every post. Kudos to you!  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Decred is like Bitcoin in 2010. Buy Decred now or cry later.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Great project! Thank you Levi!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Here is a preview of the gateway to accept payments or crowdfunding in DECRED, which can be used by any physical or online store around the world https://decpayments.com  Grin

Developed by Levi Nobre

That's awesome, I wasn't aware of that project being developed.

Thanks! I'm very happy with the project and I'll advertise it better soon. The dev team of Decred is not yet aware of this, by the way, is a personal project.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
Here is a preview of the gateway to accept payments or crowdfunding in DECRED, which can be used by any physical or online store around the world https://decpayments.com  Grin

Developed by Levi Nobre

That's awesome, I wasn't aware of that project being developed.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Developed by Levi Nobre

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
LOL ETH wasn't created to be a currency, it was created to be the fee within the ethereum blockchain.
The coins that will be used as means of payment will be others, including fiat , btc and dcr.
The problem is that the people are dumb and invests without knowing what's investing. Do it because they see the price going up on exchanges and because some idiot posted on twitter that to pay 0.02btc for a fee is a good deal.
About the price of that crap, when ethereum is 100% functional, you will see that eth is nothing.
I was called by a bro to participate in the "1 billion dollars pump", in February, when eth was at 0.007btc, and is where price will back now that the whales are going out
7 digits is a totally manipulated and irrational value to eth

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
the clymore dual mining is basically killing it, prepare for sub 300k satoshi
legendary
Now they seems doing nothing....just fixing stuff on code.

Oh God. Are you really saying that "just fixing code" is the same as "doing nothing" and that their time would be better spent "investing in marketing"?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
decred.... what's going on?Huh?

You mean because the price is falling? Have you ever seen a stock that only rises but never falls?
New DCR are being produced through PoS and PoW and nothing new is happening yet, so of course the price will slowly decrease.
Once the GUI wallet is finalized and the coin is listed on more exchanges (like Poloniex) the price will go up by a lot (IMO). Now is the best time to buy.

Blablablabla
GUI wallet is something new in crypto world? Something that makes you screamin WOOWW! I know many people waiting for GUI wallet only to dump easly their airdrop. So maybe, a GUI wallet will maked dcr decrease and dead even more.

Poloniex? Eth was listed on poloniex after 2 days from launch.
Decred after 2 months not. So, maybe they are not interested. The rest is only hype.

Don't get me wrong. i have decred,but at launch i saw team much more enrolled with the coin.
twitter advocate,promotions,crypto article,facebook advertising.

So, why they begin making all that hype and now they say "we don't invest in marketing?"

Explain please...

Your coin mister decread team have much selle pressure then buy pressure.
So,you have to take care of your coin and price.
you just cannot say: we're working on code, we don't give a shit about price.

Your product have a value that is slowly decreas,you have the right to take care of it and recover quick.
It's also in your interest.....

Don't forget that lisk,slock,zcash and other project are coming. So,you need to be competitive to not lose interest.

The worst thing Decred could do right now is bring a ton of hype to something few people can use.

ETH price increased when people felt they will have use because DAPPS are being developed etc.

in my opinion it is better to speculate in what is the lowest entry price you can get..

until decred delivers something new or innovative or something we think will have a use, that will be the time where we can see a real price increase..

the higher the risk, the higher the return. until then just educate ourselves, do research, develop our instinct so we can lower the risk using our brains. good luck there  Wink  
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

You mean because the price is falling? Have you ever seen a stock that only rises but never falls?
New DCR are being produced through PoS and PoW and nothing new is happening yet, so of course the price will slowly decrease.
Once the GUI wallet is finalized and the coin is listed on more exchanges (like Poloniex) the price will go up by a lot (IMO). Now is the best time to buy.

Blablablabla
GUI wallet is something new in crypto world? Something that makes you screamin WOOWW! I know many people waiting for GUI wallet only to dump easly their airdrop. So maybe, a GUI wallet will maked dcr decrease and dead even more.

Poloniex? Eth was listed on poloniex after 2 days from launch.
Decred after 2 months not. So, maybe they are not interested. The rest is only hype.

Don't get me wrong. i have decred,but at launch i saw team much more enrolled with the coin.
twitter advocate,promotions,crypto article,facebook advertising.

So, why they begin making all that hype and now they say "we don't invest in marketing?"

Explain please...

Your coin mister decread team have much selle pressure then buy pressure.
So,you have to take care of your coin and price.
you just cannot say: we're working on code, we don't give a shit about price.

Your product have a value that is slowly decreas,you have the right to take care of it and recover quick.
It's also in your interest.....

Don't forget that lisk,slock,zcash and other project are coming. So,you need to be competitive to not lose interest.

Also remember ingsoc on forum talking about a giant massive promotions before launch,asking all user to be involved in.
What is happened then? Why there is no more promotion?

What we have to wait here?
That price goes to 0.003,then 0.0029,then 0.0028,then 0.0025 and listen here same bullshit regarding "buy now","when we hit poloniex",bla bla bla.

About shops....which shops will adopt a coin with a chain even slowest then BTC?
ETH(since you like always to mention it) got 30 seconds confirmation,perfect for shops transaction.
Dcr is way much slow.....

Think also about those before just make hype about mass adoption.
legendary

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
The gateway that is being developed by a friend to make easier for physical and online stores accept DECRED as payment is ready and testing.
Several brazilian online stores are participating in the final tests, including a specialized in accessories for the hemp market on surface web.
In the coming days will be officially launched this gateway to any world shop can accepted DECRED easily and with the calculations of the price in DCR ​​in real time.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Inflation and no marketing/Promotion is killing decred.
Simple.

Maybe this coin will be pumped sometimes, but price will not encrease as stated.
Team is not working properly.

Just wait zcash within a couple of months,and decred is going to die.
Team need to recover price immediatelly,coming out with innovative news, not a GUI wallet.
A GUI wallet is not a news!

I think you are new on crypto market, right?
All scamshitcoins launched in 2014 spoke about zerocash, zerocoin and blah blah anon, none managed to implement it, you know why?
Because the creator has abandoned this project when he discovered that can never be implemented.
The dev to create a currency with this feature, can create as many units he want without anyone knowing .
You have to trust that he threw the keys out.
You trust?

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hey guys! I with my friends made simple calculator for Decred
http://calc.wolfchange.com/
Is it work good?
Jump to: