Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 327. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
in my opinion a lot of people lost interest because dcr is really difficult if you are not used to  hack  banks or fbi accounts.
is not a coin for general users, with low computer skills.
i am desesperated trying to stake and i don have even help in decred forum
i am really pised off with decred,, no one buy anymore , but a lot of people have coins to sell constantlly.....
in a few weeks , spam acussations  will be listened by everyone
Activity: 452
Merit: 251
The dcr devs are making ongoing updates as well as there are now several community members contributing to the project.  To me, it looks like the coin is growing in functionality, and usability.

Things are pretty active over here. Development won't stop and the RFPs are churning - every single one. From where the project is sitting, things are just getting started. If market fluctuations affected the project's work, it'd be a very dull boy. If it appears that way from time to time, it's because the devs don't spend time chatting online, they work on code. I try and check in occasionally, but lately my time's been sucked up by RFP-4 (documentation system). Realistically though, nobody expected all that hype and it's nice to have it calm now. Let's focus on the work and build on the foundation we have. Organic growth based in substance is much nicer. Judge the project by its merits - we push on!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
DCR is dead... isn't it?
Price is dropping all the time..

Probably. But it isn't a dump. It's a slowly decrease to hell. So, sell all while you can. Market warned you.
You already got 2 weeks to sell all at 0.0067. Decred will never reach that price again ihmo.
Hype has gone.

All altcoin markets are dropping today, just look at Poloniex and bittrex ETH is falling like a waterfall. It is just smart traders making money. Wink. There is not coin with more devs support than DECRED wait a few months and you'll see.

Are you sure?
From bleutrade:

ETH +11%
DCR -2.25%

LOL ETH is + on bleutrade because was sold at 0.00000007 btc today

Markets on Polo:

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
DCR is dead... isn't it?

Probably. But it isn't a dump. It's a slowly decrease to hell. So, sell all while you can. Market warned you.
You already got 2 weeks to sell all at 0.0067. Decred will never reach that price again ihmo.
Hype has gone.

All altcoin markets are dropping today, just look at Poloniex and bittrex ETH is falling like a waterfall. It is just smart traders making money. Wink. There is not coin with more devs support than DECRED wait a few months and you'll see.

Are you sure?
From bleutrade:

ETH +11%
DCR -2.25%

Bleutred is not a bad exchange but it is small in volume. POLONIEX:

Look at this:
ETHEREUM EXCHANGEETH/BTC
Last Price
24hr Change
-12.17%

24hr High
24hr Low
24hr Volume: 57147.29018292 BTC / 2857055.68022985 ETH
DCR -2.25%
Activity: 1308
Merit: 508
To me price is slowly going down. This is what market says.
Why? Cause noone is interested in buy.
People sell, but there is no buy pressure = Price collapse.

Just my opinion.

Yeah the buy support is like half of what it was a little while ago, seems people have moved on elsewhere.  I personally don't see a significant rise any time soon.

This price doesn't even cover the energy bill for mining - that means all the miners move to another coin which means DCR will die slowly
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
To me price is slowly going down. This is what market says.
Why? Cause noone is interested in buy.
People sell, but there is no buy pressure = Price collapse.

Just my opinion.

Yeah the buy support is like half of what it was a little while ago, seems people have moved on elsewhere.  I personally don't see a significant rise any time soon.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
DCR is dead... isn't it?

Hype has gone.

Are you sure?
From bleutrade:

ETH +11%
DCR -2.25%

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
DCR is dead... isn't it?

Hype has gone.

Activity: 464
Merit: 260
The dcr devs are making ongoing updates as well as there are now several community members contributing to the project.  To me, it looks like the coin is growing in functionality, and usability.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
DCR is dead... isn't it?

Hype has gone.
Activity: 1308
Merit: 508
DCR is dead... isn't it?
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Is it possible to buy 2 or more tickets with one transaction and if so how?
To save on transaction fees.
There is a small number of tickets for every block, you probably won't get even 1 for a long time...

Well that's strange! I have only bought 2 tickets so far. A few days ago, both almost immediately. The second one was at a very low price even (about 7 dcr).
I was luckier...
I got the airdrop coins. I sold some, and then I bought 80 tickets at 2.5 DCR each. 30 or so of them won and I am at 255 now.
I continue to buy, but I cry remembering the 2.5 DCR price.
They continue to give me 1 block per 1 - 1.5 days anyway...
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
There is a small number of tickets for every block, you probably won't get even 1 for a long time...

Well that's strange! I have only bought 2 tickets so far. A few days ago, both almost immediately. The second one was at a very low price even (about 7 dcr).
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Activity: 328
Merit: 525
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake

Proof-of-stake (PoS) is a method by which a cryptocurrency blockchain network aims to achieve distributed consensus. While the proof-of-work (PoW) method asks users to repeatedly run hashing algorithms or other client puzzles, to validate electronic transactions,[1] proof-of-stake asks users to prove ownership of a certain amount of currency (their "stake" in the currency). Peercoin[2] was the first cryptocurrency to launch using proof-of-Stake. Other prominent implementations are found in BitShares, Nxt, BlackCoin, NuShares/NuBits and Qora. Ethereum has planned a hard fork transition from PoW to PoS consensus. Decred[3] hybridizes PoW with PoS and combines elements of both in an attempt to garner the benefits of the two systems and create a more robust notion of consensus.

Okay, which one of you guys paid for the inclusion?  Tongue Tongue Tongue

.. You know Wikipedia is written by volunteers? So you don't pay to get included in Wikipedia.
Activity: 452
Merit: 251
The OP old miners, need to be updated!
Are there new miners ?

Yes, these changes are being pulled into Decred repositories and will be released in the same place as previous ones (https://github.com/decred/decred-release/releases). These changes were made as part of RFP-5 by Epsylon3, ocminer, and Wolf0. Once those are in, the OP text will be updated so that everyone can find the latest miners in the same place for mining Decred.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
The OP old miners, need to be updated!
Activity: 464
Merit: 260
lol...that's pretty cool.  Been buying more dcr on this dip.  I'm confident it will recover and set new highs.
Jump to: