Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 377. (Read 1201332 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
OCMiner,

There are many disconnects from your pool and your withdraws seems stuck.

Please fix.
Looks like his pool is down.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
OCMiner,

There are many disconnects from your pool and your withdraws seems stuck.

Please fix.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

No stake pool yet.

1,750,000 decred in existence, not 900,000.

No window wallet.

Pumped to f*%k.

Well you could be right. Much hype and pump in this world. But crypto is the new tech frontier. That there is no windows wallet yet. Well sorry. Every bitcoin clone has a n00b windows wallet. This one has not. Because it is not a basic bitcoin code clone. Supose this one is not yet ready for the non techie then. That is what i love about it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

No stake pool yet.

1,750,000 decred in existence, not 900,000.

No window wallet.

Pumped to f*%k.

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
Is there a windows wallet?

why you want a wallet?
if you are smart you will sell NOW.
dont ask question . do it  Kiss

I rather buy stake tickets or join stake pool, i wont risk trading at the moment and i would kick myself if it takes of, the potential is there.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

why you want a wallet?
if you are smart you will sell NOW.
dont ask question . do it  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Is there a bitstream for blake 14 round?  Or is there someone to speak to that will actually release one?

No, but if you wish to make your own, I'd help.

Is it that simple that a non-programmer can actually do it?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The coin has less than a million coin in existence, combine it with its exciting features then each decred should reach interesting price. I bought some just in case you never know.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
pricing but overvalued now.  Take some profit now cause if not you'll be bagholding.  Just friendly advice.

This is what people were saying when Bitcoin was at $10 ... "nice price now, but overvalued, better sell now"
Then when bitcoin was $100 ... "ok now it's REALLY overpriced, sell ASAP $100 is not normal, it will burst anytime"

The point is not that I'm saying price will keep rising, it's just that "it is overpriced" is not a good argument
Overpriced compared to what? The price is a reflection of people's expectations and speculation, that's all

1 - This is not bitcoin.

2 - Unproven

3 - It's overpriced because it's not people buying for the most part, it's whales/bots messing around and making it fly...if it isn't natural, then it's overpriced because it's been "forced" into that valuation...simple.  You tell me, will you pay 650k for this or 250k when you know the value SHOULD be 250k (or maybe even less!).  You best hope it goes to 1mil sats to make some half-decent profit return, if not you lose.  Many we're in since cheaper...remember that.  

4 - Regardless such is the game of crypto and alts, crazy.

All your points are moot and invalid but I don't see the point in unpacking them, any intelligent person can do it for themselves. Let's agree to disagree. I don't want to litter the thread with useless discussions that have been regurgitated over and over on Bitcointalk in every altcoin thread. Your idea that there's a "natural" or "real" price is unfounded, a mere presupposition, and has no grounding in economic theory. There is no "real price" - there is no "inherent price" - it's simply a result of the ratio between demand and supply.

Roll Eyes Fancy.  So easy to state when the "demand" isn't bloody real! lol!

Whatever, I myself have been in the coin since 225k so I'm not complaining, but you can be sure you're buying some of my coins at these prices since 500k+.  Whatever.  May as well hold some since it's being manipulated (key word here) and going up...see how she goes.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
DECRED # 23 coinmarketcap.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
I also have a big hunch that something is fishy with that "50 BTC" order, always dragging on the second page at Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1246
There is no "real price" - there is no "inherent price" - it's simply a result of the ratio between demand and supply.

I used to work in the auction industry, there was a saying that an item was worth whatever someone was willing to pay on that day.

Activity: 425
How many dcr are in existence? decred seems the real deal from what i read about it, might buy some.

955,371 DCR

You can go to coinmarketcap.com for that info in the future

Only 955,371? wtf
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
How many dcr are in existence? decred seems the real deal from what i read about it, might buy some.

955,371 DCR

You can go to coinmarketcap.com for that info in the future
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
pricing but overvalued now.  Take some profit now cause if not you'll be bagholding.  Just friendly advice.

This is what people were saying when Bitcoin was at $10 ... "nice price now, but overvalued, better sell now"
Then when bitcoin was $100 ... "ok now it's REALLY overpriced, sell ASAP $100 is not normal, it will burst anytime"

The point is not that I'm saying price will keep rising, it's just that "it is overpriced" is not a good argument
Overpriced compared to what? The price is a reflection of people's expectations and speculation, that's all

1 - This is not bitcoin.

2 - Unproven

3 - It's overpriced because it's not people buying for the most part, it's whales/bots messing around and making it fly...if it isn't natural, then it's overpriced because it's been "forced" into that valuation...simple.  You tell me, will you pay 650k for this or 250k when you know the value SHOULD be 250k (or maybe even less!).  You best hope it goes to 1mil sats to make some half-decent profit return, if not you lose.  Many we're in since cheaper...remember that. 

All your points are moot and invalid but I don't see the point in unpacking them, any intelligent person can do it for themselves. Let's agree to disagree. I don't want to litter the thread with useless discussions that have been regurgitated over and over on Bitcointalk in every altcoin thread. Your idea that there's a "natural" or "real" price is unfounded, a mere presupposition, and has no grounding in economic theory. There is no "real price" - there is no "inherent price" - it's simply a result of the ratio between demand and supply.
^^ you isis whore, u wont dominate shit, u are lowest of the lowest trash of this world.

Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Many were in for free, so what? Only about 30% touched their coins, and even less sold them
legendary
Activity: 1120

1 - This is not bitcoin.

2 - Unproven

3 - It's overpriced because it's not people buying for the most part, it's whales/bots messing around and making it fly...if it isn't natural, then it's overpriced because it's been "forced" into that valuation...simple.  You tell me, will you pay 650k for this or 250k when you know the value SHOULD be 250k (or maybe even less!).  You best hope it goes to 1mil sats to make some half-decent profit return, if not you lose.  Many we're in since cheaper...remember that. 

Jump to: