Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 439. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Great idea, but this coin is way too slow to compete with anything.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
hm, just tested it with a new address and seed.
Do you have an existing wallet seed you want to use? (n/no/y/yes) [no]: yes
Enter existing wallet seed: 8894acfbb37f0380ba01787ac6228bb44863f79e1fc5d159486c46c62daa753b
Input error: unidentifiable word 8894acfbb37f0380ba01787ac6228bb44863f79e1fc5d159486c46c62daa753b
Invalid seed specified.  Must be a hexadecimal value that is at least 128 bits and at most 512 bits

seems not to work, but i am no expert Wink
if am not counting wrong it is 64characters, so 512bit

Thanks for this, I will try it out after installing the client.
I just wanted to use the webcalculator from the very beginning, but probably it makes sense also to download to full client and test what I can do with the Hex. To be honest, it seems to be a little bit techy to me, not so easy and smooth as I expected this.
Activity: 658
was someone able to withdrawal from bleutrade? i'm waiting now for 20 minutes for my withdrawal but it's still pending Sad

is the site legit?

yes, tested 5DCR took almost 3 hours. Just sent the rest and still waiting. I think it's the network that is slowwwwwwwwwww
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
the devs were formerly bitcoin developers. they are somehow related to 10minutes  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
every hour only 6-7 blocks are mined..  Shocked
Activity: 714
Am i the only one who took a picture of the seed that was required? easiest way to ensure you don't lose it Smiley

Indeed the easiest way to take a picture on your mobile! Done exactly the same.
legendary
hm, just tested it with a new address and seed.
Do you have an existing wallet seed you want to use? (n/no/y/yes) [no]: yes
Enter existing wallet seed: 8894acfbb37f0380ba01787ac6228bb44863f79e1fc5d159486c46c62daa753b
Input error: unidentifiable word 8894acfbb37f0380ba01787ac6228bb44863f79e1fc5d159486c46c62daa753b
Invalid seed specified.  Must be a hexadecimal value that is at least 128 bits and at most 512 bits

seems not to work, but i am no expert Wink
if am not counting wrong it is 64characters, so 512bit
seed is like a pasword, you will have no option to get your airdrop coins. sorry

And in addition this Hex is not something what you can use? It's quite a long code  Wink
Activity: 1022
Am i the only one who took a picture of the seed that was required? easiest way to ensure you don't lose it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
One question:
When participating at the aidrop I wrote down the Hex, the Adress and a other long code, but not the 34 words wallet seed.
Is it possible for me to get my Airdrop coins without this 34 words? I was thinking the 34 words are just a backup when I lost my password.
Many thanks for helping my out here.

You've made a big mistake of not backing up your seed. It is the most important of them all. You won't be able to get your airdrop coins for sure.

Yeah, it was quite a hastle to wrote down the 34 words in English.
I think Copy Paste was not possible.
But that was a very expensive laziness by me.  Wink  Cheesy
So you learn by your mistakes, I'm still quite new to cryptos and such mistakes can happen.  Smiley

i just do a prtsc Smiley
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
was someone able to withdrawal from bleutrade? i'm waiting now for 20 minutes for my withdrawal but it's still pending Sad

is the site legit?
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
seed is like a pasword, you will have no option to get your airdrop coins. sorry
if you have the hex-code it is maybe possible to get it with the command-line wallet. i don't know for sure, because i lost the hex-part of the seed Wink

Interesting. I was thinking to just use the webwallet. So there is hope for me to get the coins? Would be great  Smiley
One question:
When participating at the aidrop I wrote down the Hex, the Adress and a other long code, but not the 34 words wallet seed.
Is it possible for me to get my Airdrop coins without this 34 words? I was thinking the 34 words are just a backup when I lost my password.

You've made a big mistake of not backing up your seed. It is the most important of them all. You won't be able to get your airdrop coins for sure.

Yeah, it was quite a hastle to wrote down the 34 words in English.
I think Copy Paste was not possible.
But that was a very expensive laziness by me.  Wink  Cheesy
So you learn by your mistakes, I'm still quite new to cryptos and such mistakes can happen.  Smiley
legendary
if you have the hex-code it is maybe possible to get it with the command-line wallet. i don't know for sure, because i lost the hex-part of the seed Wink
Activity: 459
One question:

One question:
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Yes, Decred is going pretty well and I believe it will keep going up!
Activity: 462
300 BTC volume on Bleutrade and 80 btc in buywalls Cheesy nice
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Can Decred scale better than Bitcoin?
Jump to: