Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 443. (Read 1201332 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
How come you cannot deposit DCR on Bittrex? I mean, it doesnt show up after i sent it.

i think the solution to your problem is to WAIT.  Grin

Currently blockhain is moving quite slowly for some reason. I'm also waiting for my deposit to arrive to Bittrex.
Just have to be patient.  Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Check in explorer if your address was credited with the coins at airdrop

When I put the address i get from verify.bat into the explorer it shows 282.63795424 DCR so I must have done something incorrect with the web wallet.  I can't imagine what but I don't care for web wallets anyway.  Is there a location with documentation on importing the seed into the command line wallet?  I've been looking but haven't found anything.  

https://forum.decred.org/threads/prerequisites-for-mainnet-unofficial-airdrop-import-mining-guide-use-at-your-own-risk.472/
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Swobniw70
i am waiting a hour for 10 coins now!!!

did you turn off the use unconfirmed funds
It is all the time saying dbits locked by pending payments...

could not send payments: funds are locked by pending proposals..
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
LOL did anyone get those 2 BTC at bittrex?Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

When I put the address i get from verify.bat into the explorer it shows 282.63795424 DCR so I must have done something incorrect with the web wallet.  I can't imagine what but I don't care for web wallets anyway.  Is there a location with documentation on importing the seed into the command line wallet?  I've been looking but haven't found anything.  

Swobniw70
i am waiting a hour for 10 coins now!!!

did you turn off the use unconfirmed funds
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
anybody know why the balances are locked in webwallet!!

Why is there unsend transcations!!

The balance is not blocked, few minutes ago I've moved 282 DCR and it went all smoothly (now I'm waiting only the conf. of the TX).
Swobniw70
anybody know why the balances are locked in webwallet!!

Why is there unsend transcations!!
This whole thing reminds me of the Maxcoin launch couple years ago. I hope Decred will last longer Smiley

Nah maxcoin was a bitcoin clone, just with keccak algo and max keiser hype.
Activity: 690
This whole thing reminds me of the Maxcoin launch couple years ago. I hope Decred will last longer Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
how many confirms are necessary to transfer dcr?
Activity: 784
How come you cannot deposit DCR on Bittrex? I mean, it doesnt show up after i sent it.

i think the solution to your problem is to WAIT.  Grin
Am I doing something wrong?  I created a web wallet, imported the 33 word seed, and find I have a balance of zero.  I can't think of any reason I would be denied participation in the airdrop.

I'm no expert but have you tried the rescan option? It helped me.

Yes I used the scan addresses for funds but still nothing.  Strange since I received the following email after registering for the airdrop.  Pretty disappointing to say the least.  I've noticed others with the same results for no apparent reason.  It would be nice to know the criteria used to eliminate individuals that were told that their application was successful.  Perhaps someone from the decred team could address these issues.  

Hello,

You recently signed up for the Decred airdrop. The project is delighted to let you know your application has been successful!

The next step is to generate a wallet address where your coins will be sent. Please visit the confirmation link below and follow the instructions to complete the airdrop process. For your convenience, binaries are provided for major operating systems with detailed instructions. However, source code is also available for the security conscious. Additionally, a forum support thread has been created specifically to help with any issues that might be encountered and guide you through the process if you need assistance.

Thank you for your interest and welcome!

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Activity: 952
is there a block explorer for mainnet somewhere?

tyty Grin

There's the updated block explorer
https://mainnet.decred.org/
It's 680 in the moment i'm posting....and the highest bid on Bittrex is already 2 BTC lolll  Grin
legendary
Am I doing something wrong?  I created a web wallet, imported the 33 word seed, and find I have a balance of zero.  I can't think of any reason I would be denied participation in the airdrop.

I'm no expert but have you tried the rescan option? It helped me.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Activity: 784
is there a block explorer for mainnet somewhere?

tyty Grin
Jump to: