Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 46. (Read 1201312 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 258
I found many thing interesting about Decred (DCR).
It was 50k Sat at end of 2016 .Then got hike 0.017 Sat after 6 month.
Again 0.003 After 6 months.
after 6 month again 0.012 . Now it is 0.00585064 BTC.
So i think there are  chances  for DCR  to rise above 120$ in coming 1 year. right now it is 35$.
Seriously? That's a hell of analasys, man Smiley Probably the most interesting thing about Decred I've read so far  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
web3 developer | Youtuber
I found many thing interesting about Decred (DCR).
It was 50k Sat at end of 2016 .Then got hike 0.017 Sat after 6 month.
Again 0.003 After 6 months.
after 6 month again 0.012 . Now it is 0.00585064 BTC.
So i think there are  chances  for DCR  to rise above 120$ in coming 1 year. right now it is 35$.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
i read the last days/weeks a lot of positive news about DECRED , maybe time to find out how this POS mechanic works as i remember it was different from other pos programs

First thing is to decide if you prefer to do solo staking or pooled staking. I understand this might sound weird.

For solo staking, you need to have a full node online all the time, unlocked and waiting for the purchased tickets to vote. If you are offline when that happens you lose your stake.

For polled staking you transfer your voting rights to another (pool) wallet and when your ticket votes you get your stake and ticket price back. There is no risk of losing your coins. The transaction fee to purchase the ticket is higher but the fee is so low these days it doesn't matter
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i read the last days/weeks a lot of positive news about DECRED , maybe time to find out how this POS mechanic works as i remember it was different from other pos programs

it's good that, against the backdrop of such fall cypress prices, the team does not stop moving forward and succeeding in its activities. maybe they will be able to improve what exists at the moment.
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Ok just here to share a thought....
DCR Decred imo meets all of coinbase criteria for listing a coin and wiess also recently gave it a high and well deserved rating.
I would expect DCR listed on coinbase.
 Smiley

https://www.bitguru.co.uk/crypto-news/coinbase-error-shows-44-additional-cryptocurrencies-on-the-app/
Decred (DCR) is there.  Smiley Cool Wink  (afaik the only pos.pow coin on the list)

The company also says plans to add all 40 of the assets are not guaranteed, they are simply exploring the option of these set assets.

This could just be the break we need. Though I would prefer to see it happen after the crypto market is surely on the rise again

if they list this fraud coin i'll write coinbase off forever :\ grrr
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

DCR Decred imo meets all of coinbase criteria for listing a coin and wiess also recently gave it a high and well deserved rating.
 Smiley

https://www.bitguru.co.uk/crypto-news/coinbase-error-shows-44-additional-cryptocurrencies-on-the-app/
Decred (DCR) is there.  Smiley Cool Wink  (afaik the only pos.pow coin on the list)

The company also says plans to add all 40 of the assets are not guaranteed, they are simply exploring the option of these set assets.

This could just be the break we need. Though I would prefer to see it happen after the crypto market is surely on the rise again

Smiley

that list its all dogshit look why would they even list rogers bcash scheme? :-D lmfao
Maybe because they are called Coinbase,  not Bitcoincorebase or btcbase.  Tongue

i was a cornbase beta tester stop your propaganda :-D lol
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

Smiley

that list its all dogshit look why would they even list rogers bcash scheme? :-D lmfao
Maybe because they are called Coinbase,  not Bitcoincorebase or btcbase.  Tongue

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

Smiley

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
The Decred coin project is worth investing in long-term positions, and I believe DCR coins will perform very well in the next bull market.

Maybe we can wait a bit longer to invest. The price is still going down now.

The market might have already hit the bottom last August and Bitcoin is slowly rising up as we enter the 4th quarter of the year. If you are interested in investing in Decred, this maybe the time to buy some. You can do cost averaging in the following months just in case prices revisits previous lows.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
More ios and android mobile wallets!
www.bitbill.com

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
New exchange coingamex.com accepts Decred, in case you are interested

DCR/BTC and DCR/ETH markets
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170
Advertise Here - PM for more info!

Good afternoon, very interesting and how do I buy the fractioned ticket? and what would be its smallest fraction?

It's not yet ready, but in the roadmap: https://blog.decred.org/2018/02/28/2018-Decred-Roadmap/

It's already 100% functional and without bugs Cheesy
We are doing the last tests with those who want to participate on slack channel: #ticket_splitting
There is no minimum of coins, but to make a profit you need at least 5 DCR.

(...)

Will it be an option only for pooled staking or will it also be possible to solo-split stake?

There was a "solo" version that was used on testnet, but it actually makes no sense if not for testing. The system works by selecting one of the voting addresses from one of the participants, and this person will be responsible for issuing vote. In a "solo" version, the person who is selected to vote will have to keep its wallet open 24/7. So everyone participating in the split needs to trust everyone else. But the advantage of this ticket splitting is exactly that you don't need to trust anyone, since the pool handles the voting. If trust is required, it might be better to have a single wallet where every one deposits it's share and the wallet does the buying of tickets and voting.

So, for the software itself, there will probably be no "solo" versions. But the algorithm works for solo mining, so there is nothing holding anyone from forking the code and modifying it to work solo. I just don't see a reason to do so.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250

Good afternoon, very interesting and how do I buy the fractioned ticket? and what would be its smallest fraction?

It's not yet ready, but in the roadmap: https://blog.decred.org/2018/02/28/2018-Decred-Roadmap/

We are doing the last tests with those who want to participate on slack channel: #ticket_splitting

Will it be an option only for pooled staking or will it also be possible to solo-split stake?
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
First ios and android mobile wallets!
We are in www.coinomi.com

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Pages:
Jump to: