Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 45. (Read 1201312 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Lately i've noticed a big drop off in my staking rewards, like maybe down 30-40% from the number I was getting 3 months ago, has there been a large increase in the proportion of coins staking? Has anyone else had a similar drop? I'm using a staking pool, so my tickets are online all the time.

insiders getting most rewards = this is a classic ponzi scheme :\ meh
lol, why did you call the top altcoin as a scam project?
Decred is a good one, which reflects on the position/ rank of Decred on CMC.

this shitcoin started with a fake airdrop / phishing scam they take my personal information then never give me coins..as a result i lost THOUSANDS of dollars in bitcoin! :\ We never forget >>We never Forgive.

How did you lose thousands of dollars in Bitcoin, it was a free coin by application. Do you mean if you had claimed you would have been able to sell your dcr airdrop and make some btc profits?

these scumbags are in cahoots with bittrex insiders they locked my account when i exposed their phishing scheme! :\ then i found others who were scammed by DCR..this is not going to go away! = Class action when...?
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
this shitcoin started with a fake airdrop / phishing scam they take my personal information then never give me coins..as a result i lost THOUSANDS of dollars in bitcoin! :\ We never forget >>We never Forgive.
Are you serious, mate?
I don't understand why you called Decred as a shit, scam one.
This is really good project, and has been ranked at top on CMC.

No he is not serious. Or maybe he is a serious troll.
He has been at it literally for years.
And people still reply to him on this thread all the time. Just read a couple of pages back.
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Lately i've noticed a big drop off in my staking rewards, like maybe down 30-40% from the number I was getting 3 months ago, has there been a large increase in the proportion of coins staking? Has anyone else had a similar drop? I'm using a staking pool, so my tickets are online all the time.

How did you lose thousands of dollars in Bitcoin, it was a free coin by application. Do you mean if you had claimed you would have been able to sell your dcr airdrop and make some btc profits?

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
What is the origin and meaning of the name "Decred"? How is it pronounced?

DEcentralised CREDit

Pronounce: "Decred (/ˈdi:ˈkred/, /dɪˈkred/, dee-cred) is an open, progressive, and self-funding cryptocurrency with a system of community-based governance integrated into its blockchain. The project mission is to develop technology for the public benefit, with a primary focus on cryptocurrency technology. Decred, as a currency and as a project, is bound by the following set of rules, which include guiding principles, a system of governance, and a funding mechanism. These rules have been established in an effort to create an equitable and sustainable framework within which to achieve Decred‘s goals."

Source: https://docs.decred.org

It looks nice. as the sense of credibility, hoping this project may be open, trustworthy and accountable to develop what became their goal and get the benefit to its users.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

DEcentralised CREDit

Pronounce: "Decred (/ˈdi:ˈkred/, /dɪˈkred/, dee-cred) is an open, progressive, and self-funding cryptocurrency with a system of community-based governance integrated into its blockchain. The project mission is to develop technology for the public benefit, with a primary focus on cryptocurrency technology. Decred, as a currency and as a project, is bound by the following set of rules, which include guiding principles, a system of governance, and a funding mechanism. These rules have been established in an effort to create an equitable and sustainable framework within which to achieve Decred‘s goals."

Source: https://docs.decred.org

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Maybe the pool you use has reduced the number of servers.
I use https://stake.decredbrasil.com which charges a "high" fee, but the quality is excellent.
Recently they increased the number of servers and the users are commenting that who has 10 tickets has around 1 ticket voted every 1 or 2 days in the latest weeks.

This pool is already  working with ticket splitting

I don't see how the # of servers has anything to do with winning a ticket. I would think they just need high uptime so you don't miss any tickets if they win.

More servers positioned in the right places decreases latency

Thanks, I to did not think the number of servers made a difference, just the uptime, so that is something I will need to consider. I currently use ultrapool, but maybe i should split my coins between a few pools and do some tests. I wonder if anyone keeps track of pool statistics already, to see which pool has higher returns.
Activity: 17

He missed the initial airdrop because of his own fault - just ignore him like everyone else
Activity: 102
Merit: 12

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

I use https://stake.decredbrasil.com which charges a "high" fee, but the quality is excellent.
Recently they increased the number of servers and the users are commenting that who has 10 tickets has around 1 ticket voted every 1 or 2 days in the latest weeks.

I don't see how the # of servers has anything to do with winning a ticket. I would think they just need high uptime so you don't miss any tickets if they win.

More servers positioned in the right places decreases latency

Activity: 126
an interesting project where you can redeem your project to receive and support and at the same time earn a reward I advise you to try the platform and I will study the details myself
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Activity: 635
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
Will be ready for this one

i'm ready for my airdrop ~ and i'm holding you personally accountable :-D ~see how that works?

Do I read airdrop? Cheesy anyhow Decred is a solid project with great thinktankers
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
How To Buy Decred (DCR) on ChangeNOW.io - Quick and Easy Swaps with More than 150 Cryptos [GUIDE]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc5_BHJGjbU&feature=youtu.be
why is the price diving ?

This is not specific to DCR. The whole crypto market is 'diving'

you are a legendary shill ~ i want to see the coins you stole/hoarded from the airdrop Roll Eyes
I found many thing interesting about Decred (DCR).
It was 50k Sat at end of 2016 .Then got hike 0.017 Sat after 6 month.
Again 0.003 After 6 months.
after 6 month again 0.012 . Now it is 0.00585064 BTC.
So i think there are  chances  for DCR  to rise above 120$ in coming 1 year. right now it is 35$.
Seriously? That's a hell of analasys, man Smiley Probably the most interesting thing about Decred I've read so far  Cheesy

time to go short this phishing scam Smiley weeee
Pages:
Jump to: