Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 504. (Read 1201332 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
27% USA looks pretty huge.

Any graph (that I've seen in ~3 years) involving cryptocurrency is weighted heavily in USA participants. So, this seems reasonable.
Until now i've seen mostly China and Russia in the front.

There are many people in brazil and probably also in other countries that use VPN with US IPs to access some music and movies services that don't work in other country
Activity: 452
Merit: 251
https://forum.decred.org/ An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. What is happened?
The same here.... An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later

Thank you for reporting it. We're investigating. We'll know what's going on soon.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
The same here....

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
PLS go out miner for Nvidia cuda .
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
https://forum.decred.org/
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

What is happened?
Activity: 462

Any graph (that I've seen in ~3 years) involving cryptocurrency is weighted heavily in USA participants. So, this seems reasonable.
Until now i've seen mostly China and Russia in the front.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Feel free to build and benchmark Decred's cgminer fork. Could use some data on hardware performance. Testnet and miner binaries will be out tomorrow morning!

zomg teh hawt fire

Shocked Cool Shocked

Intel CPU ok, or AMD OCL only?

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Feel free to build and benchmark Decred's cgminer fork. Could use some data on hardware performance. Testnet and miner binaries will be out tomorrow morning!

Looking forward to getting a testnet node up and running tomorrow then and testing out some mining and then eventually a node for mainnet once evaluated.

Interesting times ahead...  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
good job, hope ccminer will be up soon for us nvidia miners.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

Great notice ... We are ready!!!
Activity: 452
Merit: 251
Activity: 700
-Airdrop token Approved and Registered
-Ready to mine
-Ready to buy
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Do we have a date for testnet/mainnet yet?

Testnet binaries should be out soon. Mainnet will be evaluated against that - the original stated goal was one week after testnet.
Cheesy thanks. We are waiting for it . I need an exchange asap cause i have to buy some on the very begining:D

I already did some contacts and probably the first exchange will be bleutrade. www.bleutrade.com
They will add as soon as the source code is released  Grin

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Since the official date of airdrop isn't announced yet. I think the registration process should be made open for a few days as I can see many people were not able to sign up for the airdrop.
This would just increase the number of sockpuppets.
I didn't think of it,you've got a nice point.
Looking forward for launch date and testing this new altcoin out.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I do not understand that you base to say that @aakashsangwan, the airdrop sign up was open for 34 days. 34 days is not enough?. @davien is right.
Since the official date of airdrop isn't announced yet. I think the registration process should be made open for a few days as I can see many people were not able to sign up for the airdrop.
This would just increase the number of sockpuppets.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

I would argue against that. There was plenty of time for anyone interested to get in, it was pushed back for a week to give people more time already. Pushing it back further would mean that people involved who should be doing the pre-testing the testnet and doing other needed work would need to go back to looking through the applications again, further delaying potential progress. If people are interested they can buy on launch, i plan to do so.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Do we have a date for testnet/mainnet yet?

Testnet binaries should be out soon. Mainnet will be evaluated against that - the original stated goal was one week after testnet.
Cheesy thanks. We are waiting for it . I need an exchange asap cause i have to buy some on the very begining:D
Jump to: