Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DEFT First crypto utilizing the balloon hash, new memory hard algo - page 3. (Read 35941 times)

copper member
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Hi, I'm using this script at the top here and getting the result described below.  Any advice, please?  I'm mining on a computer with a single Titan V and I just want to mine from the GPU. Thank you.

C:\Users\TitanV_Miner\Dropbox\BILLETEROS WIN\DEFT\CuBalloon 1.0.2 Windows>cuballoon -o stratum+tcp://mine.icemining.ca:5102 -u dbkJzyqJpVj8kNto7FHtGpHWk7fhKYGMzj --cuda_threads 448 --cuda_blocks 64 --cuda_sync 0 -t 0 -p c=DEFT

** cuballoon                 / belgarion  **
** based on cpuminer-balloon / barrystyle **

Device Number: 0
  Device name: TITAN V
  Memory Clock Rate (KHz): 850000
  Memory Bus Width (bits): 3072
  Peak Memory Bandwidth (GB/s): 652.800000

Enabled cuda devices: 0
Number of enabled cuda devices: 1
Using: 0 CPU Threads and 1 GPU Threads
thread id: 0, gpuid: 0, cuda threads: 448, cuda blocks: 64
[2018-07-27 11:10:33] 1 miner threads started, using 'balloon' algorithm.
[2018-07-27 11:10:33] Starting Stratum on stratum+tcp://mine.icemining.ca:5102
[2018-07-27 11:10:34] net diff: 0.136332 -> shift 29, bits 000755bf
[2018-07-27 11:10:34] Stratum difficulty set to 0.00004096
Initiated GPU 0
[2018-07-27 11:11:23] net diff: 0.136332 -> shift 29, bits 000755bf
[2018-07-27 11:11:54]CU API bind to port 4048 failed (No error) - API will not be availableD
A err[2018-07-27 11:12:26]or at  net diff: 0.136332 -> shift 29, bits 000755bfballoon/bal
loon-cuda.cu:217 code=2(cudaErrorMemoryAllocation) "cudaPeekAtLastError()"
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
Download Cubaloon 1.0.2 and then create "bat" file like this:

cuballoon -o stratum+tcp://deft-eu.leafpool.com:6633 -u dHtpGmSBnp1UeThMWZYj56ZAQ1DJntTRUN --cuda_threads 448,448,448,336,336,336 --cuda_blocks 64,64,64,48,48,48 --cuda_sync 0 -t 0

Ofcourse, after -u you should type your deposit address and you would probably have to play with --cuda_threads and --cuda_blocks numbers. In this example I have 3x1080ti and 3x1070ti, so first 3 numbers are for 1080ti's, and last 3 for 1070ti's. If you have 1070 or 1060, try smaller numbers. For example ---cuda_threads 224 and blocks 32. When you get them to work several hours without problem, you can try with larger numbers. Those numbers should be 32, 48, 64...
copper member
Activity: 322
Join Discord group and look under "mining".

i have asked about mining tutorial in discord tooo... but no luck... i downloaded miner... please help me with batch file creation....
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
Join Discord group and look under "mining".
copper member
Activity: 322
can any one provide me mining tutorial for this coin ?? i have been trying mining this coin but no luck... i am using nvidia cards... can any on help me , that would be greatful for me.... thank you
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

If you take a look back at my posts I started mining this coin almost since it started when it was CPU only and I made the terrible decision of holding my coins and I'm still holding them.

How does the fact that you forgot to dump make this a dead project?

I can't really say it is dead for certain and I really hope it's not, but if you take a look at the github last commit was June 23rd.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

If you take a look back at my posts I started mining this coin almost since it started when it was CPU only and I made the terrible decision of holding my coins and I'm still holding them.

How does the fact that you forgot to dump make this a dead project?
legendary
good idea, interesting algo and features, but 9% of premine is a bit high nowdays, especially it's not a long-term rewards like founders reward in zec.

What are you talking about? are you delusional? I don't think you realize that this is now just another abandoned crypto project added to the list of dead coins.

What are you talking about? are you another lambokid who wants instamoney and starts to mine, dump and move to next coin?

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
good idea, interesting algo and features, but 9% of premine is a bit high nowdays, especially it's not a long-term rewards like founders reward in zec.

No Premine No Future

What are you talking about? are you delusional? I don't think you realize that this is now just another abandoned crypto project added to the list of dead coins.

You know with certain that we are working on a upgrade to multialgo an fair mining. 
legendary

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
lux8.net
legendary
Please guys whats your average hashrate for this algorithm on nVidia GPU (GTX1070)? Thanks a lot

I used to get around 5500 H/s with mine using a version for Bel's miner but I don't know if any new optimized versions have been released since then that may give better performance.

Thanks a lot - but still think thats quite low hashrate... Looking here in calculator https://shittomine.com/calculator/coin/DEFT/ and trying to calculate earnings per day using your numbers. Getting really low profit form this. I have 18 GTX 1070 at my conf.

That's because price went down around 800% and it has not recovered because of uncertainty, dip in price also could've been because of FPGAs.
Activity: 3
Please guys whats your average hashrate for this algorithm on nVidia GPU (GTX1070)? Thanks a lot

I used to get around 5500 H/s with mine using a version for Bel's miner but I don't know if any new optimized versions have been released since then that may give better performance.

Thanks a lot - but still think thats quite low hashrate... Looking here in calculator https://shittomine.com/calculator/coin/DEFT/ and trying to calculate earnings per day using your numbers. Getting really low profit form this. I have 18 GTX 1070 at my conf.
legendary

Activity: 3
I added a few days ago the DEFT to my homemade calculator and is able to provide you with some interesting statistics and graph about this coin.
https://shittomine.com/calculator/coin/DEFT/

i wished you took better domainname. but hell yea ty.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
CoinToMine.Today
I added a few days ago the DEFT to my homemade calculator and is able to provide you with some interesting statistics and graph about this coin.
https://shittomine.com/calculator/coin/DEFT/
legendary
Future mission Statement Deft

A powerful high secured memory hard blockchain based on Stanford designed balloon hash will allow users to use the deft chain as basic layer and deploy easily own parallel blockchains ( top-balloons) on the top of it and inter operate and collaborate between them, creating interconnected powerful secured blockchains (superclustered-balloons).  The Codebase of the deft chain will  upgrade to the newest Version 0.16 and  instead of one hashing method, we will introduce five variants of the revised balloon512 algo, which can be mined concurrently for a fair user experience.

This is great news and I really hope CPU mining comes back, it's too bad the coin got dumped to hell but it will recover eventually.
Future mission Statement Deft

A powerful high secured memory hard blockchain based on Stanford designed balloon hash will allow users to use the deft chain as basic layer and deploy easily own parallel blockchains ( top-balloons) on the top of it and inter operate and collaborate between them, creating interconnected powerful secured blockchains (superclustered-balloons).  The Codebase of the deft chain will  upgrade to the newest Version 0.16 and  instead of one hashing method, we will introduce five variants of the revised balloon512 algo, which can be mined concurrently for a fair user experience.
Pages:
Jump to: