Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DEFT First crypto utilizing the balloon hash, new memory hard algo - page 5. (Read 35941 times)

Activity: 673
Merit: 500
Has nicehash showed any interest in adopting this algorithm?
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Why would anyone buy or mine this coin? I asked few days ago which is purpose of this coin and no one seem to know the answer?
It seems it is just another coin in the sea of new coins, without purpose (trying to be "new Bitcoin"... LOL).

"Sea of coins" .. we didn't want to dive too deep in this swamp of coins and define some groundbreaking purposes or roadmaps. Maybe in 3-4 months.
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
Why would anyone buy or mine this coin? I asked few days ago which is purpose of this coin and no one seem to know the answer?
It seems it is just another coin in the sea of new coins, without purpose (trying to be "new Bitcoin"... LOL).
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
waiting to see what new tech this coin can offer...
lots of miners jumped in on a 'new algo' but from what i see, there is not much else.
I am sure the developers are quite adept at what they do but some sort of encouragement to keep mining would be nice to see, from them.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Looks like price dumped big time but difficulty has not changed much, it's better to buy DEFT directly rather than mining it at this point.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I use CuBalloon 1.0.2, but my rig dont work. I have 8x1060 3Gb. Thats my bat file -
cuballoon -o stratum+tcp://balloon.mine.zergpool.com:5100 -u 1Mbuds1QxGD2JcQejdScAF8Gf4NvuQjYP4 -p c=BTC --cuda_devices 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7 --cuda_threads 64,64,64,64,64,64,64,64 --cuda_blocks 48,48,48,48,48,48,48,48 --cuda_sync 0 -t 0
pause
Can anybody help me?

i got a problem with my 1080ti rig only 3 cards will work (total 33gb memory), but it works with my other rig - 5 1060 3gb and 2 1070 8gb, (total 31gb memory) maybe there is an max total memory size/ max cards supported for this miner.

Try with 7 of your cards and see if it will work.

I`m a noobie here, but hope some experts can tell us how to set it up properly.

Best of regards
Activity: 27
I use CuBalloon 1.0.2, but my rig dont work. I have 8x1060 3Gb. Thats my bat file -
cuballoon -o stratum+tcp://balloon.mine.zergpool.com:5100 -u 1Mbuds1QxGD2JcQejdScAF8Gf4NvuQjYP4 -p c=BTC --cuda_devices 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7 --cuda_threads 64,64,64,64,64,64,64,64 --cuda_blocks 48,48,48,48,48,48,48,48 --cuda_sync 0 -t 0
pause
Can anybody help me?
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
on the github link from the first page there is only the linux miner or am I wrong?
I am still using the first version of CPU miner, but is unstable, is there a new CPU windows version that I can download?

The cpu mining days are way behind sir  Roll Eyes and the gpu miner that is out right now is only for nvidia cards.

ok, that explains all the errors I am generating while trying to mine deft

now all i can do is wait for a new cpu only coin....

have you looked into AQUACHAIN?

You are writing about this? AQUACHAIN ?
on the github link from the first page there is only the linux miner or am I wrong?
I am still using the first version of CPU miner, but is unstable, is there a new CPU windows version that I can download?

The cpu mining days are way behind sir  Roll Eyes and the gpu miner that is out right now is only for nvidia cards.

ok, that explains all the errors I am generating while trying to mine deft

now all i can do is wait for a new cpu only coin....
legendary

Activity: 480
Merit: 68
What will be purpose of this coin?
It definitely looks interesting, but for example Pigeon also did look interesting and now it seems to me that it's pointless coin without any future.  Cry
Activity: 14
It looks promising. I think a good future is waiting for this project. and wish you to success .................
legendary
Hope you detect enough resources to cultivate your plan. Amazing activity, consistent idea, riveting design.  Good luck.

who are these bot kind of msgs, to keep the hype up ?  I saw 3-4 such messages above also , totally artificial msgs to make good impression

Only thing I can think of is to keep the thread on the first page and get more exposure but they sound more like they're cheerleading for an upcoming ICO or something lol.
Activity: 28
This is a very nice business with opportunity. A rather interesting website, assured design, classy design.
Activity: 6
Hope you detect enough resources to cultivate your plan. Amazing activity, consistent idea, riveting design.  Good luck.

who are these bot kind of msgs, to keep the hype up ?  I saw 3-4 such messages above also , totally artificial msgs to make good impression
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Who can be part of this project?
Anyone, if you like the project you can join .
Activity: 42
Who can be part of this project?
Pages:
Jump to: