Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DEFT First crypto utilizing the balloon hash, new memory hard algo - page 4. (Read 35941 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
might as well mine some while nethash is low
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
At least it's nice to see that the dev team is still around even though the price is in the gutter and it looks like the pre-mine hasn't been dumped yet.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
@Prodavan , I asked same question twice on last 2 pages, but no real answer.

maybe current price reflect something about this project...

a nice new algo but lack of usecase Huh

We dont want put any artificial usecases in place. Deft chain is in a very early stage. If you read the whitepaper you will get a hint how a chain like deft could be utilized.
Has Deft been abandoned yet? there's almost no buy support left on the exchange and some insane dumps happening  Roll Eyes

Mr Legendary, how so. No, nothing is abandoned. We are full steam working on changes. Deft is different.

But Deft cant change crypto economics. If you can mine a coin for 25 Cent you can sell it with some good margin.

You better join our Discord.

That's good to know, are you part of the dev team? I can't really mine it right now since I don't have any Nvidia cards and price seriously took a dive but I hope this is not the end.

i am part of the Team. BarryStyle is the Dev.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0

maybe current price reflect something about this project...

a nice new algo but lack of usecase Huh
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I've been trying to learn about this project over and over, but still don't get a hint on what is this project really working for?
Activity: 673
Merit: 500
What happen to the current prices? From ATH 70K to just 1K?

I cant believe my eyes...

Mumbo Jimbo Dumping...  Shocked

Seems pretty much dead.

Seems like it, otherwise there would've been some sort of buy support or buying action but people don't even want to buy it a this price because it's too risky.
Maybe just some patience is needed.
legendary

Seems pretty much dead.

Seems like it, otherwise there would've been some sort of buy support or buying action but people don't even want to buy it a this price because it's too risky.
Activity: 109
Merit: 11
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

Seems pretty much dead.
Activity: 191
Merit: 56

legendary
Has Deft been abandoned yet? there's almost no buy support left on the exchange and some insane dumps happening  Roll Eyes

Mr Legendary, how so. No, nothing is abandoned. We are full steam working on changes. Deft is different.

But Deft cant change crypto economics. If you can mine a coin for 25 Cent you can sell it with some good margin.

That's good to know, are you part of the dev team? I can't really mine it right now since I don't have any Nvidia cards and price seriously took a dive but I hope this is not the end.

legendary
Activity: 35
Expect a lot of investor maintenance your plan when Token Sales will start!
Activity: 27
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Maybe in 3-4 months.
Exactly like all new coins. Nothing. I was afraid of that. Like Tron, but PoW and without Justin Sun.  Smiley
Well, I will dump @14k sat on Crex24. Too bad I wasted half day to setup rigs for best performance on Cuballoon.

This is a good sign ...

It means that all that you originally started to do, was NOT a waste, but a learning experience, whatever that learning experience may be. When you have been in Crypto for as long as I have, you see many things, many which have little or no future. IF at the beginning you drop all call, and later realize you should have kept, what then? It is ALWAYS a risk that when you get into mining/trading a new project like this. The risk is lessened greatly by the person or team behind the project, especially when they are as solid as @barrystyle is.

Of course, your decision is ultimately yours, as mine is, and we will do what we each deem to be the best for ourselves in the end. So sell if you will, just don't regret later if the project does grow to be something more than you think it is now.

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Why would anyone buy or mine this coin? I asked few days ago which is purpose of this coin and no one seem to know the answer?
It seems it is just another coin in the sea of new coins, without purpose (trying to be "new Bitcoin"... LOL).

"Sea of coins" .. we didn't want to dive too deep in this swamp of coins and define some groundbreaking purposes or roadmaps. Maybe in 3-4 months. Meanwhile, maybe you ask

Dan Boneh, Stanford
Henry Corrigan-Gibbs, Stanford
Stuart Schechter, Microsoft Research

for future roadmap. As we did realize what they defined in theory.

Improvement is always ongoing ...

No matter whether the theory has been delivered or not, there is always room for improvement, and as such, we can all look forward to seeing the future with a brighter vision. The first implementation is always the best to test and break (as has been seen with the GPU implementation), which is why the second and third implementations are usually the ones to watch closely.

Good times ahead I think, especially with the evolution of Crypto in the wake of all the scams, rip-offs and hacks that seem to be the staple of Crypto today.

#crysx
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
Maybe in 3-4 months.
Exactly like all new coins. Nothing. I was afraid of that. Like Tron, but PoW and without Justin Sun.  Smiley
Well, I will dump @14k sat on Crex24. Too bad I wasted half day to setup rigs for best performance on Cuballoon.
Pages:
Jump to: