Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DeleteCoin ***GET IN WHILE YOU STILL CAN **** - page 10. (Read 36263 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
We are NOT offline and having 40+ connections stable.

Can you post some addnode IPs? Debug is reporting 287 addresses in my peers.dat, but I'm only connected to 3. This is after 24+ hours of running the client.

FWIW, del.poolerino.com is up, but 96.27.101.117 (the other peer listed in the OP) is not.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Flappycoin. I would like to delete Flappycoin.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Bounties have been posted. These are coming out of my personal mining, not the premine. I again want to point out that the premine will not be used for anything else other than defined unless absolutely necessary, and if it is it will be posed to the community first.
Activity: 50
Sorry...I am no artist by any means and was trying to do something different....it is ugly.....I apologize. Ill get an updated one out with the port fix soon.

I appreciate you listen to the community. I think this helps trust grows, and I believe trust plays an important role in the success of a coin.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Sorry...I am no artist by any means and was trying to do something different....it is ugly.....I apologize. Ill get an updated one out with the port fix soon.
I have a problem with the wallet.
Besides the fact it is ugly and unreadable, it can not connect to the network;
I created the sample.conf file and copied the content in the first post but nothing happens.... What did I do wrong?

Did you rename the config file deletecoin.conf and put it in your roming dir ?

No I kept it where my wallet is. Just moved it to the roaming directory and it works; Thank you!

So to all of you who have the same pb, I guess that is the solution.

Now the only pb remaining is this ugly red colour Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I created the sample.conf file and copied the content in the first post but nothing happens.... What did I do wrong?

Did you rename the config file deletecoin.conf and put it in your roming dir ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

reading the previous posts, it seems the node (the IP and poolerino.com) are offline. so i do not think its an issue with you, more so the OP not keeping the supernodes alive

We are NOT offline and having 40+ connections stable.

Addnode=del.poolerino.com is working perfect, I just updated my wallet 5 mins ago.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534

reading the previous posts, it seems the node (the IP and poolerino.com) are offline. so i do not think its an issue with you, more so the OP not keeping the supernodes alive
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
has the OP set up the deletion part of this concept.

i have millions of grump coins
they have a 20 billion cap which makes each grumpycoin worth 0.00005 of a deletecoin

i have 105,368,473 grumpycoins to dispose of so i would like 5268.42365 delete coins if possible

i have millions of Belicoins too...
they have a 900 billion cap which makes each belicoin worth 0.00000111 of a deletecoin

i have 173,291,383 belicoins to dispose of so i would like 192.35343513 delete coins if possible

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
this is denfenlty the most ugly wallet in digital world :  color red !  

very bad for the eyes please change that to normal colors..........i hate this................bah

At least it makes the coin special... gives both users and haters a bad time vibe:)
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
this is denfenlty the most ugly wallet in digital world :  color red !  

very bad for the eyes please change that to normal colors..........i hate this................bah
in defi we trust
Honestly anyone not grabbing some Zeitcoin @ 1-2 satoshis is missing out BIG TIME! There's only a few weeks left of mining until it becomes purely PoS and the price explodes. There are also huge giveaways and bounties as well, check out the link in my signature.  Smiley

Take a look at the dive bitcoin took a few moments ago , if it fails under 600 , no PoS would be enough to cover the loses.
legendary
Bug report:

Daemon listens on RPC port 45650 by default, but when doing RPC calls (eg 'deletecoind getbalance') it wants to connect to port 55900 by default.

IOW, it's listening on one port but trying to talk to itself on another.

Code:
bitcoinrpc.cpp:2893:    ip::tcp::endpoint endpoint(bindAddress, GetArg("-rpcport", 45650));
bitcoinrpc.cpp:3169:    if (!d.connect(GetArg("-rpcconnect", "127.0.0.1"), GetArg("-rpcport", "55900")))
init.cpp:271:        "  -rpcport=        " + _("Listen for JSON-RPC connections on (default: 45650)") + "\n" +

Choose one or the other,  but not both Smiley
legendary
Fourthly, you can't just buy 100% of any alt coin. Not everyone will be willing to sell, some will have been lost, etc.

Fifthly, Even if you bought 90% of all bitcoin in existence, not only are new coins being mined every day, but that remaining 10% is divisible down to the eighth decimal place. The rest of the world could continue using that remaining 10% of the coin.

So if the dev team follows through with their/his promises, this coin will actually increase the value of the coins it's trying to destroy, because they'll be more rare. Cheesy
Activity: 42
Come and mine with the CrunchHarder DeleteCoin Pool for security, redundancy and stability.

https://del.crunchharder.net

Peace of mind DeleteCoin mining with Crunch Harder:

*UK-Based Pool
*High End Dedicated Servers
*Fully Redundant, Fault-Tolerant Architecture
*Automatic Backup of Wallets and Databases
*Technical Support from Experienced Coin Devs and Pool Owners
*Dedicated Support Ticketing System
*Support for Novice and Experienced Miners
*4096 Bit SSL Security with SHA256

https://del.crunchharder.net

in defi we trust
my friend has told me the deletecoin ever

Take an example fro this guy Smiley he know something but he doesn't really know how to say it.
in defi we trust
Sorry to let you down but I am here to stay Smiley

Yeah , that's why all of them say.
I'll wait for you to actually start the project Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Can somebody give me a good reason to mine DEL? It doesn't make a ton of sense to me in terms of why people would put there money into a coin that is only going to kill other alts, unless you plan on using it as an actual currency?

anybody? im really interested in this concept but don't really understand how it will all work
Pages:
Jump to: