Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DeleteCoin ***GET IN WHILE YOU STILL CAN **** - page 11. (Read 36263 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Sorry to let you down but I am here to stay Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
We have responded to over 30 orders for alts to DeleteCoin requests and will to continue to process as the come in. Also great news on getting listed on the exchange and we will continue to work towards future goals. Also to those questioning our intentions, you are free to have your opinion but at least try to keep it somewhat professional. No one is forcing anyone to trade anything or making anyone to exchange anything. This is an open source product and our intention is to simply provide value for efforts of minors in the past where coins went under or people that were hosed by developers. If you don't like the concept, feel free to move on.

I do want to note after several requests we are unable to accept WTC (WorldTopCoin) at this time. Their only downloadable wallet is laced with several viruses and there is no source for us to compile our own. I apologize to the WTC community but at this time there is nothing we can do.

I'm waiting fro the first action you're going to take. I bet on running away.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Get me some coin,please!! Cheesy
Activity: 60
We have responded to over 30 orders for alts to DeleteCoin requests and will to continue to process as the come in. Also great news on getting listed on the exchange and we will continue to work towards future goals. Also to those questioning our intentions, you are free to have your opinion but at least try to keep it somewhat professional. No one is forcing anyone to trade anything or making anyone to exchange anything. This is an open source product and our intention is to simply provide value for efforts of minors in the past where coins went under or people that were hosed by developers. If you don't like the concept, feel free to move on.

I do want to note after several requests we are unable to accept WTC (WorldTopCoin) at this time. Their only downloadable wallet is laced with several viruses and there is no source for us to compile our own. I apologize to the WTC community but at this time there is nothing we can do.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
There is so much wrong with this concept.
People please stop.

Why am I wasting my time.... ok, first he has a 50% premine, and we are just going to trust this guy not to run off with that?
Allright, thats negative mark number one.

Secondly, how is 100% of this coin supposed to equal any established altcoin, let alone 1%?
you think you are going to be able to buy all leafcoin for 1% of this coin?

Thirdly, if this coin does somehow become so valuable that he can buy out several alts (which he can't) then we are then trusting him not to steal the 50% premine that has now become worth millions and millions of dollars?

Fourthly, you can't just buy 100% of any alt coin. Not everyone will be willing to sell, some will have been lost, etc.

Fifthly, Even if you bought 90% of all bitcoin in existence, not only are new coins being mined every day, but that remaining 10% is divisible down to the eighth decimal place. The rest of the world could continue using that remaining 10% of the coin.

Ultimately this is a fucking retarded idea.
Please don't encourage him.

deletecoin = shitcoins     lol
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
TFF!

spit my coffee up...
thx for lolz.

my friend has told me the deletecoin ever

You're friend has some speech and mental problems Smiley
Activity: 2
GOOD !MARKs
Activity: 826
in defi we trust

You're friend has some speech and mental problems Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Can somebody give me a good reason to mine DEL? It doesn't make a ton of sense to me in terms of why people would put there money into a coin that is only going to kill other alts, unless you plan on using it as an actual currency?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
WHAT'S HAPPEN WITH POOLERINO?
CAN'T LOAD THE WEBSITE!!

We are under heavy ddos .... be back shortly, fixing as we speak

All good.
Activity: 56
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
WHAT'S HAPPEN WITH POOLERINO?
CAN'T LOAD THE WEBSITE!!
Activity: 328
Good news!

DeleteCoin can now be traded on SwissCEX!

https://www.swisscex.com/market/DEL_BTC
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
lets start from this one and more after this

lol
Din
Activity: 42
why dont you help us all and delete deletecoin
Activity: 29
nice coin!!! nice design!!11
Activity: 280
wts 500,pm me your offer Smiley
Activity: 44
WTS 1500DEL @1BTC.
Activity: 71
People please stop.

Why am I wasting my time.... ok, first he has a 50% premine, and we are just going to trust this guy not to run off with that?

Secondly, how is 100% of this coin supposed to equal any established altcoin, let alone 1%?

Thirdly, if this coin does somehow become so valuable that he can buy out several alts (which he can't) then we are then trusting him not to steal the 50% premine that has now become worth millions and millions of dollars?

Fourthly, you can't just buy 100% of any alt coin. Not everyone will be willing to sell, some will have been lost, etc.

Fifthly, Even if you bought 90% of all bitcoin in existence, not only are new coins being mined every day, but that remaining 10% is divisible down to the eighth decimal place. The rest of the world could continue using that remaining 10% of the coin.

+1
Activity: 780
People please stop.

+1000

DeleteCoin == Quantitative Easing Wink
Pages:
Jump to: