Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DeleteCoin ***GET IN WHILE YOU STILL CAN **** - page 8. (Read 36263 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
AltDeleter, if I am one of the people you are happy to hold half of the premine, I can have my cold storage set up tonight and put up the address.

There seem to be a few different suggestions as to how exactly DeleteCoin should operate. It would be a good idea to get that nailed before we start trading in altcoins for DeleteCoins.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
and remember to delete deletecoin itself after deleting all those crap out there
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Block Explorer

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/DeleteCoin

Any donations appreciated!
DEL: DQKCD4G8e78QjnMqAKfGaY66dXDmAfYpui

To late

block explorer ?

Bounty out for it. Nullu, trying to get confirmation back on others willing to hold. Can you suggest anyone else.

http://explorerino.com/chain/DeleteCoin

your welcome
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Block Explorer

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/DeleteCoin

Any donations appreciated!
DEL: DQKCD4G8e78QjnMqAKfGaY66dXDmAfYpui
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I like the idea of this coin  Wink delete all alts please Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
I do like the idea of this coin, just not sure whether it's ultimately going to backfire and make the targets more valuable as they become more "rare"

Reminds me a little of a website called Google Will Eat Itself - although it seems to be a hoax, the idea was to generate adsense revenue via fraudulent ad clicks, and use that to buy shares in Google. (Click fraud is really stiffing the adwords buyers, not so much Google, but the thought that shares in a company could be purchased with value "generated" by the same company is somewhat appealing)
If implemented correctly, you could eat up pretty much any crapcoin on the market. The only caveat is that Deletecoins would need to increase in purchasing power as the price increases. Or pick coins that have some relative value.

You can't really dump a coin with no buy orders, after all.

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
This was an idea that we had come up with one night as a solution, in reality I should have posed it to the community first to determine the best approach. The protocol is not set in place and I am 100% open as to how we progress from here. Anyone else have any input into how to proceed?

I don't really have anything to add, just to say I support the idea.
Activity: 60
hmmmm....interesting.  I understand the point of the premined coins, but why would anyone buy my DEL from me?  and why should i mine it?  are we just assuming value of DEL will go up because community will rally behind the idea?  It is obviously a coin that would be of interest to no one but miners (well honestly I guess most coins are only of interest to miners).

What happens when the entire premine is gone?  What usefulness does it have when it can't delete anymore coins?  Guess I havent crunched the numbers, but it can't last forever.

Is there a set rate at which the premined coins are to be distributed, or at least a cap? Like setting the max amount of DEL to be distributed at 1,000,000 a week.  Could be less but not more.  Then we know how many coins to expect to be flowing into circulation in a given time frame, and ensures the project goes on for at least a few years.

Honestly, I think this coin would have been better off 100% premined.  Only way to get it is by deleting your shitcoins.  That way we know every DEL has served it's purpose, and community can show support for project by buying the DEL with BTC.  If i place a buy order for DEL, how do I know that DEL actually deleted anything, or if its just a miner shitting on me?

The fact that you can mine it seems to defeat the purpose, and makes it likely it will just turn it into another pump and dump shitcoin that needs to be deleted.

Thats my biggest question really.  Why not 100% premine? If any coin begs for a 100% premine, IMO, this is it.

I do like the project, just dont quite get it.

I suggested the idea of when receiving coins for Del, then taking those crapcoins, dumping them on the exchange, and re-buying up Del. Which would cause upward price pressure, while at the same time devaluing the crapcoin. Win win.

Provided this process is transparent, then it could make DeleteCoin a huge deal.

This was an idea that we had come up with one night as a solution, in reality I should have posed it to the community first to determine the best approach. The protocol is not set in place and I am 100% open as to how we progress from here. Anyone else have any input into how to proceed?
Activity: 42
Come and mine with the CrunchHarder DeleteCoin Pool for security, redundancy and stability.

https://del.crunchharder.net

Peace of mind DeleteCoin mining with Crunch Harder:

*UK-Based Pool
*High End Dedicated Servers
*Fully Redundant, Fault-Tolerant Architecture
*Automatic Backup of Wallets and Databases
*Technical Support from Experienced Coin Devs and Pool Owners
*Dedicated Support Ticketing System
*Support for Novice and Experienced Miners
*4096 Bit SSL Security with SHA256

https://del.crunchharder.net
hmmmm....interesting.  I understand the point of the premined coins, but why would anyone buy my DEL from me?  and why should i mine it?  are we just assuming value of DEL will go up because community will rally behind the idea?  It is obviously a coin that would be of interest to no one but miners (well honestly I guess most coins are only of interest to miners).

What happens when the entire premine is gone?  What usefulness does it have when it can't delete anymore coins?  Guess I havent crunched the numbers, but it can't last forever.

Is there a set rate at which the premined coins are to be distributed, or at least a cap? Like setting the max amount of DEL to be distributed at 1,000,000 a week.  Could be less but not more.  Then we know how many coins to expect to be flowing into circulation in a given time frame, and ensures the project goes on for at least a few years.

Honestly, I think this coin would have been better off 100% premined.  Only way to get it is by deleting your shitcoins.  That way we know every DEL has served it's purpose, and community can show support for project by buying the DEL with BTC.  If i place a buy order for DEL, how do I know that DEL actually deleted anything, or if its just a miner shitting on me?

The fact that you can mine it seems to defeat the purpose, and makes it likely it will just turn it into another pump and dump shitcoin that needs to be deleted.

Thats my biggest question really.  Why not 100% premine? If any coin begs for a 100% premine, IMO, this is it.

I suggested the idea of when receiving coins for Del, then taking those crapcoins, dumping them on the exchange, and re-buying up Del. Which would cause upward price pressure, while at the same time devaluing the crapcoin. Win win.

Provided this process is transparent, then it could make DeleteCoin a huge deal.
Activity: 462
hmmmm....interesting.  I understand the point of the premined coins, but why would anyone buy my DEL from me?  and why should i mine it?  are we just assuming value of DEL will go up because community will rally behind the idea?  It is obviously a coin that would be of interest to no one but miners (well honestly I guess most coins are only of interest to miners).

What happens when the entire premine is gone?  What usefulness does it have when it can't delete anymore coins?  Guess I havent crunched the numbers, but it can't last forever.

Is there a set rate at which the premined coins are to be distributed, or at least a cap? Like setting the max amount of DEL to be distributed at 1,000,000 a week.  Could be less but not more.  Then we know how many coins to expect to be flowing into circulation in a given time frame, and ensures the project goes on for at least a few years.

Honestly, I think this coin would have been better off 100% premined.  Only way to get it is by deleting your shitcoins.  That way we know every DEL has served it's purpose, and community can show support for project by buying the DEL with BTC.  If i place a buy order for DEL, how do I know that DEL actually deleted anything, or if its just a miner shitting on me?

Thats my biggest question really.  Why not 100% premine? If any coin begs for a 100% premine, IMO, this is it.

Anyone able to test the new non-red windows client with the port fix in it? Runs and syncs fine on my side. Thanks!
OK, so right now I have 2 solid members willing to sit on the premine to ensure it's safety and to ensure the fact we are not dumping. If the community agrees, I'd like to just essentially halve the premine and send it to them, 249 Mil each, which would leave us 2 Million for exchanges for the time being which will be plenty for the time being (only exchanging 250-1000 at a time).

This sounds good. Now that we have a block explorer, we're good to go.

Just be sure to keep a public record of any exchanges from the holders back to yourself. But if the address you receive the coins back on is also public then it'll all be fully transparent anyway, so there'd be no need provided all 3 addresses are on the OP; The two holders, and your receiving address.

block explorer ?

Bounty out for it. Nullu, trying to get confirmation back on others willing to hold. Can you suggest anyone else.

your welcome

Thank you.  Grin
OK, so right now I have 2 solid members willing to sit on the premine to ensure it's safety and to ensure the fact we are not dumping. If the community agrees, I'd like to just essentially halve the premine and send it to them, 249 Mil each, which would leave us 2 Million for exchanges for the time being which will be plenty for the time being (only exchanging 250-1000 at a time).
block explorer ?

your welcome
Activity: 20
perhaps you could also set something public up showing some exchange values for various coins.
So Nullu, are you willing to take 120Mil? Maybe yourself, Mike from Poolerino as I know him as a reputable pool owner and know he isnt going anywhere, maybe Niothor since he thinks I am going to bail, any other reputable volunteers to sit and hold 120 Mil delete? I honestly want to prove I am not out to scam anyone and I am more than fine letting whomever hold the coins.

Im also willing to hold some of the premine in a public wallet #   bankerino Cheesy
Activity: 99
delete karma  Cry
block explorer ?

Someone I speak to regularly, itsallpc, is very trustworthy.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/itsallpc-193920

Has helped me out on many occasions.
Pages:
Jump to: