Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DeleteCoin ***GET IN WHILE YOU STILL CAN **** - page 3. (Read 36263 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 13
what are the developers doing?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Proposed coins for first 10 listed, simply grabbing the lowest volume from CoinMarketCap

NoodlyAppendageCoin
    BellaCoin
    Credits
    Zeuscoin   
    ORObit   
    LeproCoin   
    FoxCoin   
    Magic Internet Money
    Emucoin     
    Skeincoin
    Aliencoin

These coins are already low though.  This is about knocking down shitcoins, not beating a dead horse.

Also, FoxCoin and MIM have gone nowhere simply because their distributions were too fair, IMO.  They weren't mined out in a month so didn't appeal to the get rich quick crowd which seems to represent this generation of miners.  They are solid little coins, and don't deserve to be murdered.

I guess this is all relative, which is why I think a formal voting system of some kind is needed, but PANDA, GLD (the original scam coin!), and MOON seem to fit the bill.

We are building a formal one on the exchange itself, I was just trying to get the ball rolling. Ill go with Panda, GLD and moon to start and we can add from there.

Cool, I'm glad someone listens to me around here!   Tongue

DEL definitely needs to build some value first.  Part of the problem here is the low low price of DEL.  Miners are thinking, why dump one worthless shitcoin for another worthless shitcoin?  So it's a bit of a catch-22, to get the ball rolling a bit more on this project DEL needs to build value.  DEL isn't building value because it still isn't being used for it's intended purpose!

Will continue to follow this project and mine and buy DEL when I can to support the cause.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com.

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
for all users, everybody can update the information here:

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=coin_details&coin_id=DEL

thanks
---
Affiliates: http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/p_affiliates.php
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Well, the exchange we had partnered with that had made some leading statements has backed out on us. We are going to the second exchange we had planned to use for this platform but it is going to delay the release. That being said, looks like we have lost some hash and the inevitable dump on Swisscex. I want to reassure you the premine is still 100% in tact and my team and I are going no where. We will continue to work different avenues until we can establish enough of a value to truly help crypto. More to come as soon as I get anything.
Wish you guys the best!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Well, the exchange we had partnered with that had made some leading statements has backed out on us. We are going to the second exchange we had planned to use for this platform but it is going to delay the release. That being said, looks like we have lost some hash and the inevitable dump on Swisscex. I want to reassure you the premine is still 100% in tact and my team and I are going no where. We will continue to work different avenues until we can establish enough of a value to truly help crypto. More to come as soon as I get anything.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Why cant i send my coin to swisscex? it says the transaction has failed. My wallet is synced, any advice?

Try smaller amounts. Might be that the big amount is used by to many small incoming tx. Helps most time.
Thanks, it worked.  Smiley
How will the trade for delete take place? It needs to be a proof of burn IMO. otherwise this would be a great way to
collect up shitcoins for resurrection and re launch. Undecided
Why cant i send my coin to swisscex? it says the transaction has failed. My wallet is synced, any advice?

Try smaller amounts. Might be that the big amount is used by to many small incoming tx. Helps most time.

Im not really sure, I haven't sent anything to them. Anyone else able to help out? If not I'd be happy to open a ticket. Also still ironing out the final details of the new marketplace and voting system. If anyone has any other suggestions for coins to be listed to start please let us know.
Activity: 41
We need to delete reddcoin...  Roll Eyes
Proposed coins for first 10 listed, simply grabbing the lowest volume from CoinMarketCap

NoodlyAppendageCoin
    BellaCoin
    Credits
    Zeuscoin   
    ORObit   
    LeproCoin   
    FoxCoin   
    Magic Internet Money
    Emucoin     
    Skeincoin
    Aliencoin

These coins are already low though.  This is about knocking down shitcoins, not beating a dead horse.

Also, FoxCoin and MIM have gone nowhere simply because their distributions were too fair, IMO.  They weren't mined out in a month so didn't appeal to the get rich quick crowd which seems to represent this generation of miners.  They are solid little coins, and don't deserve to be murdered.

I guess this is all relative, which is why I think a formal voting system of some kind is needed, but PANDA, GLD (the original scam coin!), and MOON seem to fit the bill.

We are building a formal one on the exchange itself, I was just trying to get the ball rolling. Ill go with Panda, GLD and moon to start and we can add from there.
Activity: 462

NoodlyAppendageCoin
    BellaCoin
    Credits
    Zeuscoin   
    ORObit   
    LeproCoin   
    FoxCoin   
    Magic Internet Money
    Emucoin     
    Skeincoin
    Aliencoin

Activity: 602
so to get the best deal for deletecoin i have to buy the most wothless crap first so you can dump it back? We  can do that forever. Only thing accomplished is more destruction of value. Fail!

Do you still take pennie cents and other dead coins by the way? Do you take coins that are not on exchanges?

edit: ok, i thought it all the way through. Here is what will happen:
people buy the most worthless crap or just unload the most hopeless and dead coins at this place. You then dump it, ok. But what happens in the long run? In the long run someone will be buying those coins you dump at 1litoshi and less until he ownes them all (one person or group buying the crap you dump basically for free) - after that person or group has more than 90% of coins they can set price whereever they want. You would have achieved the exact opposite of what you initially wanted PLUS adding volume to idiotic coins that don't have volume and for a good reason.
So you would essentially bring back to life the dying shit also by increasing volume on exchanges prevent them being delisted. So this is not really thought out well.

I personally still believe the free market will take care of everything - it just takes a bit of time. Creating coins that actually represent something and have value for that reason would be a better strategy to kill off crap faster. So if you are sick of crap like everybody else then create something with real value - problem solved.
its based on which algo?

0% fee - nothing less!

Updated with new fork (24.03.2014)

http://del.poolerino.com/

for our complete list of supported coins, visit poolerino.com
Activity: 42
I for one am glad of the changes, and for a developer who is willing to listen to the community and make the changes necessary to make the coin a success. Or would you rather a developer who left things as they were, or just abandoned the coin? If so, perhaps DeleteCoin isn't for you.

I think this coin has massive potential to shake up the market, so I'll be supporting it, and following its progress with great interest.
Still finalizing the new direct delete function. We are also looking to partner with the new Better BTC Bureau to help get some support for a stronger tomorrow. That being said, we were kicking around the idea of creating a supporting badge for legitimate coins to get our branding out. Feedback will be appreciate.

First I'd like to reiterate what the goal is here as I have had a run in with some coin devs lately, and after explaining our point we gain support. DeleteCoin is not here to try to crush all alts, there are some legit alt coins out there that have a place, a need, and are doing things for the community. These are not the focus of DeleteCoin. What we are here to do is give support back to those who supported coins and were burned. A lot of coins seem to just be made for profit, the devs get some cash back for their hour of work, then bail and leave the community holding the bad. At times, the community step up and try to revive the coin, other times, they are just left out. Our point is to bring a quick and painless end to their suffering and give them some value back for their coins that they spent the time, effort, and resources to mine and support. I'd like to create a list of coins that are legit and deserve a right to stay and give them a badge of support from Delete they can display as a marking of safety.

As I explained it to one earlier, it is like the Buffalo Theory. Crypto is like a heard of buffalo in our eyes, and a heard of buffalo is only as strong and fast as it's slowest and weakest. If we systematically kill off the slow and weak ones, we ultimately make the heard (crypto) so much stronger than it was before. The dilution of BTC and support across cryptos in the end will continually make the heard slower and slower each time a new one is added. It is our goal not to allow the whole heard to be eaten.
Activity: 364
what??

NoodlyAppendageCoin
    BellaCoin
    Credits
    Zeuscoin   
    ORObit   
    LeproCoin   
    FoxCoin   
    Magic Internet Money
    Emucoin     
    Skeincoin
    Aliencoin

Noodly appendage coin? Kill it with fire  Grin Maybe I was wrong about you guys  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: