Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DES] Destiny (smart contract) | Deposit system | sub roadmap - page 9. (Read 65177 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
who has a hosting account that is willing to host a banner for des that we can share for advertising.

I can help you for this, got multiple hosting accounts with Godaddy and Bigrock.
hello I have sent you a pm and am waiting your response.
I do not know witch wallets are bittrex and yobit.  but I would think that if I have 10k sitting on yobit or bittrex it would show in there wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

What shit is that. How can I see last blocks. How can I search with block number or wallet address. Is that rich list correct, the 10th richest person is only having 25.34 DES?
yes rich list is correct most big wallets are on yobit and bittrex.
do you mean 2 big wallets are yobit and bittrex wallets
1   0x205e31481f0546951e2398c6efcc6e060cabc426   910871.54316898
2   0xc9710872d3e65edbf7f8776829dd7b21f2085e40   662319.67702024
?

What shit is that. How can I see last blocks. How can I search with block number or wallet address. Is that rich list correct, the 10th richest person is only having 25.34 DES?
yes rich list is correct most big wallets are on yobit and bittrex.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512

read OP

MOTHER BLOCKCHAIN:EXPANSE
Block explorer  EXP & DES

http://www.expanse.tech/explorer/
Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Activity: 200
Poloniex will add $DES soon, buy now or cry later...  Wink

I think so.

I bet that in a 35-40 days we trade DES @ Polo... maybe less...  Cool
Where you recommend that i can buy DES? On Yobit or Bittrex?

buy des on Bittrex for sure.. Whales will buy it up there raising the price. And yobit will follow close behind it but trex will go up first.
Thank you very much for the reply!! I was almost sure but wanted to confirm first.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Radium was an ETH copy. This coin has only begun in development and the price reflects so being low as it is now. 40-50k satoshis will be the price after the pre-pump once coin is developed it should soar past 200k. This coin is the first of its kinds having smart contract based of expanse blockchain. Maybe there are peope who don't want to go off btc blockchain but want a smart contract that's reliable.. DESTINY is the answer. DESTINY IS THE FUTURE.

Radium is NOT an ETH copy, not even close to it. It's already about one year old and it was previously known as xRadon, back in the days they used Blackcoin as a codebase.
I don't get why people keep thinking Radium has anything to do with ETH. It doesn't.
maybe he doesnt know about xradon and there are too many eth clones lately, kinda weird though to say rads as eth clone LOL
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
How long we will still fall? To me it is no longer like it!  Grin  Wink
Activity: 339
Radium was an ETH copy. This coin has only begun in development and the price reflects so being low as it is now. 40-50k satoshis will be the price after the pre-pump once coin is developed it should soar past 200k. This coin is the first of its kinds having smart contract based of expanse blockchain. Maybe there are peope who don't want to go off btc blockchain but want a smart contract that's reliable.. DESTINY is the answer. DESTINY IS THE FUTURE.

Radium is NOT an ETH copy, not even close to it. It's already about one year old and it was previously known as xRadon, back in the days they used Blackcoin as a codebase.
I don't get why people keep thinking Radium has anything to do with ETH. It doesn't.
Activity: 686
all is red today -  wave ico
My speech has been proven.
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
all is red today -  wave ico
Activity: 295
Do we have a block explorer yet?
Activity: 916
Merit: 27
Bitcoin 2 Team

I think so.

buy des on Bittrex for sure.. Whales will buy it up there raising the price. And yobit will follow close behind it but trex will go up first.
Activity: 200

I think so.

Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
Poloniex will add $DES soon, buy now or cry later...  Wink

I think so.

I bet that in a 35-40 days we trade DES @ Polo... maybe less...  Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Poloniex will add $DES soon, buy now or cry later...  Wink
Activity: 916
Merit: 27
Bitcoin 2 Team
Wow DES listed on Bittrex, Poloniex is the next Cheesy it's good for invest because this coin still cheap. take a look at radium suplies more than 2 M the price up to 200k sats, and DESTINY have only 1.6 M suplies and it should be 300k satoshi ++ Cheesy I want to buy now it's good investment

radium has a clear project and has a market cap that is so large and also has many community projects while Destiny does not have and does not know the direction and purpose . to reach the 40k price alone will not be ever . so you do not equate destiny with radium . you should think ahead to make an investment before you lose .
Pages:
Jump to: