Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 22. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
How many tokens can I get if I take part in a bounty program? I'm interested in developing the project, so I'm asking this question

Tell us why you are interested in taking part in a bounty program? It takes a lot of time and effort. What is your motivation to participate?

I do not like to risk my own money, so I do not work on the exchange and do not trade in currency, because I'm afraid of losing my finances, and the bounty program gives good opportunities

What are you talking about? What exactly do you like in this way to participate in the development of the project?

If I see that the project is successful in the future, then I'm interested in getting tokens that in the future will have a good value, so I participate in the bounty program to get these tokens

I understand you, I agree that this is a good way to earn money for those who do not like to take risks, but have the opportunity to devote time to the development of the project!
Activity: 350
How many tokens can I get if I take part in a bounty program? I'm interested in developing the project, so I'm asking this question

Tell us why you are interested in taking part in a bounty program? It takes a lot of time and effort. What is your motivation to participate?

I do not like to risk my own money, so I do not work on the exchange and do not trade in currency, because I'm afraid of losing my finances, and the bounty program gives good opportunities

What are you talking about? What exactly do you like in this way to participate in the development of the project?

If I see that the project is successful in the future, then I'm interested in getting tokens that in the future will have a good value, so I participate in the bounty program to get these tokens

Activity: 420
Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors

It's very simple, I'll write to you: While anonymous, cryptographic and security principles are included throughout the development lifecycle to ensure a secure kernel that meets the requirements and expectations. You have your own personal keys.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
DeviantCoin is a project that provides a secure mode of encoding experience for users. This is the difference between the project and also the basis for the project to be welcomed by the community. But I do not understand why the project required mandatory collateral: 5000 DEV?
Activity: 280
Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors

Activity: 280
Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. There are collected all the data on the project and its goals and objectives

Perfectly, this is what I need. Can you share this link with me? It will be very useful for me

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, tasks and objectives. https://deviantcoin.io/whitepaper.pdf

Excellent, thank you very much, now I will be able to get to know this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!

Yes, it is not difficult, I'm sure that you will be interested in this project and you will actively work with it and develop it
Activity: 392
Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. There are collected all the data on the project and its goals and objectives

Perfectly, this is what I need. Can you share this link with me? It will be very useful for me

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, tasks and objectives. https://deviantcoin.io/whitepaper.pdf

Excellent, thank you very much, now I will be able to get to know this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I think it just wants to help the team to know how big the community cares about this business, it does not matter, the most important is when this idea succeeds the community also can keep this plan stay favored

Activity: 266
In which field of activity will the project be popular? I could not find the answer to my question on the official website

Why are you interested in this issue? I want to know why you are interested in exactly this about this project? There are many other useful information!

I need information so that I know which users this project is directed to. When I know this, I will decide whether it is worth investing in a project

I support you, this is the right decision. Before you invest your money, you must be sure that the product will be of interest to users

That's why I asked this question to get a detailed answer to it. Can you help me with this question? I need information!

Yes, of course, I will help you. This is a PoS / Masternode-based crypto currency. Our main focus is on providing a secure mode of cryptographic experience.
In which field of activity will the project be popular? I could not find the answer to my question on the official website

Why are you interested in this issue? I want to know why you are interested in exactly this about this project? There are many other useful information!

I need information so that I know which users this project is directed to. When I know this, I will decide whether it is worth investing in a project

I support you, this is the right decision. Before you invest your money, you must be sure that the product will be of interest to users

That's why I asked this question to get a detailed answer to it. Can you help me with this question? I need information!
Pages:
Jump to: