Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 26. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
 Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Activity: 364
I think that you need to try to compare with the information resources of other projects, maybe you could give recommendations to the development team if you are really engaged in working with information
Very good suggestions, colleague! I would be glad if in my aggregator all information sources would be balanced. This will make my blog very smooth
I do not quite understand: how can information coverage become a feature of a certain crypto-currency project? I can not tie it in my head.
Some projects are built on the provision of services in the field of network marketing. It would not be right if the platform dealing with advertising did not advertise itself
Activity: 420
I have joined the youtube channel, but found only one video. I wish there were more videos relayed to the project or may be videos about the world of cryptocurrencies
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Activity: 252
The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Activity: 266
I think that you need to try to compare with the information resources of other projects, maybe you could give recommendations to the development team if you are really engaged in working with information
Very good suggestions, colleague! I would be glad if in my aggregator all information sources would be balanced. This will make my blog very smooth
I do not quite understand: how can information coverage become a feature of a certain crypto-currency project? I can not tie it in my head.
Activity: 252
I have joined the youtube channel, but found only one video. I wish there were more videos relayed to the project or may be videos about the world of cryptocurrencies
I would like to ask, and what will happen if one of the projects leads to a more active information space? Many projects have project team members who actively promote the platform
With this, I'll fight through content filtering algorithms for active projects. Thus, without an appropriate algorithm, my platform will be advertising for one project
I think that now all projects are fighting for the information space, subscribers and for the loyalty of the participants. So I think that now there is no clear leader on the information scene
far from all projects in spite of the peculiarities of modern marketing, are able to maintain their social networks and news pages. Although many projects on the contrary information lighting is a feature
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I would like to ask, and what will happen if one of the projects leads to a more active information space? Many projects have project team members who actively promote the platform
With this, I'll fight through content filtering algorithms for active projects. Thus, without an appropriate algorithm, my platform will be advertising for one project
I think that now all projects are fighting for the information space, subscribers and for the loyalty of the participants. So I think that now there is no clear leader on the information scene
Activity: 330
Merit: 123
nice idea for aggregator.

Maybe you can have different sections within each coin, which can be divided into News & Updates,  and Information Resources (videos, etc).
Activity: 35
Nice idea you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
Activity: 36
Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your plan can significantly improve this. I'll observe the development.
https://deviantcoin.io/how-to-make-a-deviant-coin-paper-wallet/
Look carefully at the content of the entry, a very competent description for users of any type!
I have read this blog entry. Very high-quality work, I think that this is really an excellent handmeid that everyone can afford!
That's it! In fact, it's a trifle, while everyone could make such a purse on their own, and it's nice that the guys from the deviant team made such a convenient tutorial
Did you watch the video tutorial? I wonder how much effort the development team spent in order to create such content! Video performed well!
Do you still do not need information from the site for your aggregator? I think that the efforts of the project team are worthy of seeing this information by investors!
I would be glad to include this section of the site, but here only guides and tutorials are contained! But my aggregator is collecting information about the current affairs and news of the platform
I think that it will not be superfluous for investors to see any activity from the platforms of crypto-exchange communities! Therefore, I recommend that you enable this section in the aggregator
Well, I agree with you! Now came the era of a broad information flow, so every source of information is important for broadcasting
Look carefully at the content of the entry, a very competent description for users of any type!
I have read this blog entry. Very high-quality work, I think that this is really an excellent handmeid that everyone can afford!
That's it! In fact, it's a trifle, while everyone could make such a purse on their own, and it's nice that the guys from the deviant team made such a convenient tutorial
Did you watch the video tutorial? I wonder how much effort the development team spent in order to create such content! Video performed well!
Do you still do not need information from the site for your aggregator? I think that the efforts of the project team are worthy of seeing this information by investors!
I would be glad to include this section of the site, but here only guides and tutorials are contained! But my aggregator is collecting information about the current affairs and news of the platform
I think that it will not be superfluous for investors to see any activity from the platforms of crypto-exchange communities! Therefore, I recommend that you enable this section in the aggregator
Pages:
Jump to: