Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 24. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May I ask about the masternode. Is it really needed on that platform? I mean isn’t it enough to use a simple blockade to keep my money safe. I just got used to it. Whats wrong?
Activity: 280
With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.
Activity: 350
why is price going down even more despite releasing news of the new DevX exchange?  Not a good sign, and absolute piss poor communication from the team.
I did not know about releasing and the team of developers are always in contact, may be there were some delays that could spoil your attitude towards them?
Activity: 252
With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?
Activity: 280
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
why is price going down even more despite releasing news of the new DevX exchange?  Not a good sign, and absolute piss poor communication from the team.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Btw, its still good time to buy, the price will go up even more soon. Marketing will follow the platform release. Wish the developers good luck and success!
The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
I say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
Ive noticed there are a lot of users on their website. it seems to be a promising thing to invest. Ive decided for sure that Ill join the bounty program of the project.
Good for you, but, unfortunately the bounty program come to an end, but you can look if someone from the team will take part i another project. You can also wait for constant airdrops
The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
I say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
Ive noticed there are a lot of users on their website. it seems to be a promising thing to invest. Ive decided for sure that Ill join the bounty program of the project.
I can see that this idea has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this plan?
I also want to know this plans, but think that all we will know only after the ico. The decision of the team will be directly connected with the amount of attracted funds, i suppose
Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Theoretically Grin I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be
Me too. Will be nice have all my digital funds at one place. and not to wait long hours my transaction will be completed. I wish everything good to this project.
It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Theoretically Grin I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be
Me too. Will be nice have all my digital funds at one place. and not to wait long hours my transaction will be completed. I wish everything good to this project.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
As far as I heard this projects do not have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?
Pages:
Jump to: