Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 62. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
The project team for the first time decided to combine all the pros and cons of centralized and decentralized systems together in order for users to evaluate the best site
By joining forces, the project team risks getting something uncoordinated, I think. The fact is that if we regard a currency exchange, it does not have a centralized system
In that case, you definitely need to reread this section, you can see the comparative table of various exchangers on page 12!
I confirm! It's definitely hard not to understand what the developers wrote about in their white paper, since Deviant is that rare project whose team wrote an extremely simple and understandable white paper
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
The project team for the first time decided to combine all the pros and cons of centralized and decentralized systems together in order for users to evaluate the best site
By joining forces, the project team risks getting something uncoordinated, I think. The fact is that if we regard a currency exchange, it does not have a centralized system
In that case, you definitely need to reread this section, you can see the comparative table of various exchangers on page 12!
Activity: 364
My friend, read the white paper of the project. It perfectly describes and illustrates the main advantages that the exchangers get to decide to combine knowledge about two polar systems
What section are we talking about? Do u mean hybrid exchanges? In that case, I was acquainted with this main, but it seems I did not understand the basic essence
My friend, read the white paper of the project. It perfectly describes and illustrates the main advantages that the exchangers get to decide to combine knowledge about two polar systems
Activity: 210
Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://twitter.com/DeviantCoin
https://www.facebook.com/DeviantCoin/ https://deviantcoin.io https://github.com/Deviantcoin/Source
Activity: 350
Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
The main advantage of the project is that the development team has implemented a good exchange of crypto currency, is not it?
The project team not only took over the organization of a currency exchange, it would be more correct to say that an innovative approach to the implementation of a conventional platform
His innovation in the analysis of the pros and cons of traditional exchange resources? Including large crypto currency exchangers and crypto exchanges?
Activity: 210

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
The main advantage of the project is that the development team has implemented a good exchange of crypto currency, is not it?
The project team not only took over the organization of a currency exchange, it would be more correct to say that an innovative approach to the implementation of a conventional platform
Activity: 350

Activity: 252

Activity: 280
How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about 88,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

I believe that 88 million is the optimal number of tokens, which is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. Some projects create 1 billion or more, I think this is an inflated amount that will not lead to a good result.

I agree with you, 1 million is not enough, and 88 million is a successful number of tokens, it was proved by a number of projects that chose this particular number and their token was successful on the exchange.
How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about 88,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

I believe that 88 million is the optimal number of tokens, which is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. Some projects create 1 billion or more, I think this is an inflated amount that will not lead to a good result.

What is the peculiarity of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects

Do you want to know what the project plans to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a brief description of the project

Yes, it would be fine if you helped me with this issue, because I want to start participating in the project, but I do not know where to start

The main product, which is a hybrid decentralized exchange, that will connect to our own hardware purse to provide three-factor authentication

I'm familiar with a large number of projects, but this technology I see the first time, I think it will be interesting to a large number of users

I agree with you, I follow this project from the very beginning, as soon as it was registered on this forum. I like that developers are communicating with the community.
Pages:
Jump to: