Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 64. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
Looks like Deviant developers offer to much. Coin, exchange platform and even hardware wallet. I am sure that it all will help to create a useful and comfortable ecosystem but it is hard to control it.
Maybe you are right but I think developers understand how hard it could be but this system will be controlled by users also and it can help to avoid a lot of problems. If you know what I mean.
Actually, not quite. I read much information and technical documents about the project but I can’t make any decision. Perhaps I am too meticulous but I want to have a choice and more useful stuff to be sure.
Well, you are right. I think developers showed enough information to public. I can send you some reviews if you want to read.
https://coinidol.com/privacy-based-cryptocurrency-deviant-coin-announces-whitepaper-release/

Thanks. Maybe I should do a small research to check it out. I read some previous posts but mostly there are some strange questions and it isn’t enough for me. I need to read more.
I wish you good luck. I assure that you will find everything that could help you. Besides, you are always able to visit the telegram chat. Developers will answer all your questions. I think it is obvious.
Activity: 154
Looks like Deviant developers offer to much. Coin, exchange platform and even hardware wallet. I am sure that it all will help to create a useful and comfortable ecosystem but it is hard to control it.
Maybe you are right but I think developers understand how hard it could be but this system will be controlled by users also and it can help to avoid a lot of problems. If you know what I mean.
Actually, not quite. I read much information and technical documents about the project but I can’t make any decision. Perhaps I am too meticulous but I want to have a choice and more useful stuff to be sure.
Well, you are right. I think developers showed enough information to public. I can send you some reviews if you want to read.
https://coinidol.com/privacy-based-cryptocurrency-deviant-coin-announces-whitepaper-release/

Thanks. Maybe I should do a small research to check it out. I read some previous posts but mostly there are some strange questions and it isn’t enough for me. I need to read more.
Activity: 336
I guess I know why developers don’t want to open their names. They want to show how anonymity is important in current conditions where all devices are gathers information about users. Nobody can be really sure about their safety.
I think it is a correct conclusion. It is nice to see that developers really want to share their idea and provide it in details. I think it’s very important but I hope that they will be able to earn public’s respect. I guess there is a lot of work to do.
Well, I am sure that these guys know what to do. Project looks well-designed. They want to create special conditions for crypto holders. Actually, I want to know how exactly will work this platform and trading also. 
You can find all information about it white paper. By the way, there are even some images to make it clearer for all users. Check the paragraph 19. Here is the link
https://deviantcoin.io/whitepaper.pdf

Thanks, but I have downloaded the white paper. Anyway, now I understand what’s going on. I still have some questions about the platform. I wonder how I can connect to developers.
Maybe you need to visit their telegram community. I am sure that there will be someone that can help you. I don’t think that they will be able to answer here very fast.
Ok. I will try to text there. I really hope that developers are interested to share information with users and will be happy to help us. I am very interested in this platform and coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I guess I know why developers don’t want to open their names. They want to show how anonymity is important in current conditions where all devices are gathers information about users. Nobody can be really sure about their safety.
I think it is a correct conclusion. It is nice to see that developers really want to share their idea and provide it in details. I think it’s very important but I hope that they will be able to earn public’s respect. I guess there is a lot of work to do.
Well, I am sure that these guys know what to do. Project looks well-designed. They want to create special conditions for crypto holders. Actually, I want to know how exactly will work this platform and trading also. 
You can find all information about it white paper. By the way, there are even some images to make it clearer for all users. Check the paragraph 19. Here is the link

Thanks, but I have downloaded the white paper. Anyway, now I understand what’s going on. I still have some questions about the platform. I wonder how I can connect to developers.
Maybe you need to visit their telegram community. I am sure that there will be someone that can help you. I don’t think that they will be able to answer here very fast.

Activity: 322
Deviant has all possible features for successful project. I don’t think that Deviant need some advertisement instruments. I guess crypto community will accept it and everything will be great.
I think any project need to be popularized somehow. Maybe advertisement isn’t very important but I still think that bounty or airdrop can useful enough. People need to be calmer and more attentive to the project.
I think its true. I really wonder what happen next to this project. I hope that team will participate in some Cryptoevents because I want to see their presentation. I think it will be better to see it with my own eyes
Well, it is a nice idea. I think you should check information from their social media. I think there are some interesting videos or announcements.
Thanks for your advice but I still want to know about future events more information. Maybe I should read the roadmap. I will be happy even to communicate with users also. It will be awesome.
Activity: 196
Deviant has all possible features for successful project. I don’t think that Deviant need some advertisement instruments. I guess crypto community will accept it and everything will be great.
I think any project need to be popularized somehow. Maybe advertisement isn’t very important but I still think that bounty or airdrop can useful enough. People need to be calmer and more attentive to the project.
I think its true. I really wonder what happen next to this project. I hope that team will participate in some Cryptoevents because I want to see their presentation. I think it will be better to see it with my own eyes
Well, it is a nice idea. I think you should check information from their social media. I think there are some interesting videos or announcements.
Activity: 196
Activity: 266
Is there already information on the dates of pre-sale of DEVX tokens? I am very interested in the project, but I can not orient in the documentation
Activity: 238
Thank you, guys! But I would like to read this information from the source. Do you have the opportunity to provide me with information from white paper? Or at least indicate which page to look at
So, what did you want to see more? For a beginner, this is a healthy practice, believe me! Even if the project team will have money - it's not from the transfer commission
Where will the project team receive its funds from? From the commission including, it is not true that the transaction service will not yield a profit
The main profit of the project will come from the sale of tokens, this is common for a similar project. Let's see what will happen to this project after all the ICO stages are over
Pages:
Jump to: