Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 63. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
What is the peculiarity of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects

Do you want to know what the project plans to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a brief description of the project

Yes, it would be fine if you helped me with this issue, because I want to start participating in the project, but I do not know where to start

The main product, which is a hybrid decentralized exchange, that will connect to our own hardware purse to provide three-factor authentication

I'm familiar with a large number of projects, but this technology I see the first time, I think it will be interesting to a large number of users
Activity: 420
What is the peculiarity of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects

Do you want to know what the project plans to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a brief description of the project

Yes, it would be fine if you helped me with this issue, because I want to start participating in the project, but I do not know where to start

The main product, which is a hybrid decentralized exchange, that will connect to our own hardware purse to provide three-factor authentication

Activity: 420

Activity: 364
The main advantage of the project is that the development team has implemented a good exchange of crypto currency, is not it?

Hello, community. I find the white paper about the platform but I can’t find enough information about the coin. Probably I haven’t found anything useful but I want to know more.

Unfortunately, it isn’t ready but I am sure that soon they will post it. I guess this information is very important for fast and successful development.
I think so too. I wonder when it will be ready. Does anybody know something about it? I hope there won’t be long time to wait. This project has a great community. It deserves to know all technical details about this project.
You are absolutely right. I know developers announced that in next couple of days they will post it. I think everyone will be great. You just need to follow their community.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0

Hello, community. I find the white paper about the platform but I can’t find enough information about the coin. Probably I haven’t found anything useful but I want to know more.

Unfortunately, it isn’t ready but I am sure that soon they will post it. I guess this information is very important for fast and successful development.
I think so too. I wonder when it will be ready. Does anybody know something about it? I hope there won’t be long time to wait. This project has a great community. It deserves to know all technical details about this project.

Activity: 322

Activity: 238
I guess even if Deviant have some problems developers are able to resolve everything. I am really sure that everything will be ok. I guess project is something very special and there is need to be more time to raise this project.
Why are you sure about deviant? I can’t be as sure as you are. The coin is unstable but I can’t deny that I like this idea and I hope project will be on the top. But there are a lot of conditions.
I am forward-looking miner. I assure you that this coin and this ecosystem will be enough powerful to be better than its competitors. You need to visit their discord channel. There are a lot of users that help you to change your mind.
Interesting advice. I haven’t got a discord account. Can you send me the link or an invitation? I just don’t know nothing about this community and I will be happy to discover it.
I hope will be happy. Besides, developers always accessible and you can ask any questions and I am sure that they will help you.
https://discordapp.com/invite/ahRgB5U

Thank you. Maybe it will change my mind. At least I will find out more about this coin and platform. I am sure that it will help me to decide something about the project.
Activity: 252
I guess even if Deviant have some problems developers are able to resolve everything. I am really sure that everything will be ok. I guess project is something very special and there is need to be more time to raise this project.
Why are you sure about deviant? I can’t be as sure as you are. The coin is unstable but I can’t deny that I like this idea and I hope project will be on the top. But there are a lot of conditions.
I am forward-looking miner. I assure you that this coin and this ecosystem will be enough powerful to be better than its competitors. You need to visit their discord channel. There are a lot of users that help you to change your mind.
Interesting advice. I haven’t got a discord account. Can you send me the link or an invitation? I just don’t know nothing about this community and I will be happy to discover it.
I hope will be happy. Besides, developers always accessible and you can ask any questions and I am sure that they will help you.
https://discordapp.com/invite/ahRgB5U
Activity: 406
Looks like Deviant developers offer to much. Coin, exchange platform and even hardware wallet. I am sure that it all will help to create a useful and comfortable ecosystem but it is hard to control it.
Maybe you are right but I think developers understand how hard it could be but this system will be controlled by users also and it can help to avoid a lot of problems. If you know what I mean.
Actually, not quite. I read much information and technical documents about the project but I can’t make any decision. Perhaps I am too meticulous but I want to have a choice and more useful stuff to be sure.
Well, you are right. I think developers showed enough information to public. I can send you some reviews if you want to read.
https://coinidol.com/privacy-based-cryptocurrency-deviant-coin-announces-whitepaper-release/

Thanks. Maybe I should do a small research to check it out. I read some previous posts but mostly there are some strange questions and it isn’t enough for me. I need to read more.
I wish you good luck. I assure that you will find everything that could help you. Besides, you are always able to visit the telegram chat. Developers will answer all your questions. I think it is obvious.
Nice information. I will visit this chat. Maybe there will be some interesting opinions from other community members. I want to find some comparisons with other similar projects but I think it will be hard to find it. Maybe telegram will help
You are right. I think that this project is too special to be compared with some other. I mean that only few projects can offer a common ecosystem for all designed financial products. Deviant is unique.
Maybe it is true but there are a lot of projects that has similar features. I know a lot of masternode coins and other coin that are created to support a new ecosystem with trading and banking services including exchange. 
I won’t give you any financial advices or something else. I just say that you need to be more attentive to this project and that’s all I want to say. Deviant is something special for me personally.
Activity: 154
Looks like Deviant developers offer to much. Coin, exchange platform and even hardware wallet. I am sure that it all will help to create a useful and comfortable ecosystem but it is hard to control it.
Maybe you are right but I think developers understand how hard it could be but this system will be controlled by users also and it can help to avoid a lot of problems. If you know what I mean.
Actually, not quite. I read much information and technical documents about the project but I can’t make any decision. Perhaps I am too meticulous but I want to have a choice and more useful stuff to be sure.
Well, you are right. I think developers showed enough information to public. I can send you some reviews if you want to read.
https://coinidol.com/privacy-based-cryptocurrency-deviant-coin-announces-whitepaper-release/

Thanks. Maybe I should do a small research to check it out. I read some previous posts but mostly there are some strange questions and it isn’t enough for me. I need to read more.
I wish you good luck. I assure that you will find everything that could help you. Besides, you are always able to visit the telegram chat. Developers will answer all your questions. I think it is obvious.
Nice information. I will visit this chat. Maybe there will be some interesting opinions from other community members. I want to find some comparisons with other similar projects but I think it will be hard to find it. Maybe telegram will help
You are right. I think that this project is too special to be compared with some other. I mean that only few projects can offer a common ecosystem for all designed financial products. Deviant is unique.
Maybe it is true but there are a lot of projects that has similar features. I know a lot of masternode coins and other coin that are created to support a new ecosystem with trading and banking services including exchange. 
Activity: 406

Activity: 154

Pages:
Jump to: