Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 20. (Read 523478 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
I came across the DGC today. Digital Coin. seems to have been around bit, not much information
but do you think this one is still worth to buy, just to use for trading and small gains?

Hey,

The information has all been updated in the first post of this thread and we have a new website too.

It's very good for transferring between exchanges quickly at the moment.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digitalcoin/#markets
Activity: 512
Merit: 33
The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution
I came across the DGC today. Digital Coin. seems to have been around bit, not much information
but do you think this one is still worth to buy, just to use for trading and small gains?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Alright, let me know how it goes Smiley.

I just gave it a try. Atleast it does open now Smiley. It doesn't have any connections to the network to synch, but I think it will later on. My virus scanner again went crazy. I hope I did the right thing to open this file.. ^^

It should be fine, some anti-viruses say every crypto is a virus because BTC code has been distributed on botnets.

If you need nodes, you can use https://bitnodes.net/node/212-24-97-214/ That's a paid node.

Thanks for your reply again! It didn't synch indeed, so I added the nodes you gave me. That should work, I guess. Thanks for your help!
legendary

I just gave it a try. Atleast it does open now Smiley. It doesn't have any connections to the network to synch, but I think it will later on. My virus scanner again went crazy. I hope I did the right thing to open this file.. ^^

It should be fine, some anti-viruses say every crypto is a virus because BTC code has been distributed on botnets.

If you need nodes, you can use https://bitnodes.net/node/212-24-97-214/ That's a paid node.
legendary

legendary
This thread is reopened and the OP is updated with all the current information. It will once again serve as the DGC thread on Bitcointalk.

Good to see you're back Baritus! I'm always hesitating a bit when a complete stranger has updated a wallet. However, now I see you listed the newest version of the wallet in the OP of this topic, I think I should give it a try. Smiley

Lomtax has done well and I look forward to working with him Smiley.

Good to hear that.  Cheesy

My Security Software however thinks something is wrong with the new wallet. Can someone verify that it's safe to use the new wallet? I've never had a safety warning like that before using a wallet.. (and I use many).

It happens often with this kind of software. I once had to disable my antivirus because the BTC wallet caused the same issue.

Thanks for your reply. I have had earlier warnings indeed, however, this was one of a special kind. I will check it out later on again Smiley

legendary
This thread is reopened and the OP is updated with all the current information. It will once again serve as the DGC thread on Bitcointalk.

Good to see you're back Baritus! I'm always hesitating a bit when a complete stranger has updated a wallet. However, now I see you listed the newest version of the wallet in the OP of this topic, I think I should give it a try. Smiley

Good to hear that.  Cheesy

My Security Software however thinks something is wrong with the new wallet. Can someone verify that it's safe to use the new wallet? I've never had a safety warning like that before using a wallet.. (and I use many).

It happens often with this kind of software. I once had to disable my antivirus because the BTC wallet caused the same issue.

Thanks for your reply. I have had earlier warnings indeed, however, this was one of a special kind. I will check it out later on again Smiley
legendary

Good to hear that.  Cheesy

legendary

Good to hear that.  Cheesy

legendary

legendary

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Email me the wallet.dat to [email protected]. If it is legitimate i will fix it, if not then you could just be a scammer.

Ahmed

And who are you that I have sent you wallet.dat?

Scammer? Samson yesterday he told me that six months ago DGC had forks in the mines. But there were no forks at the time. Address has coins from the mine and free website that gave away DGC. all this over half a year ago. How do you explain that blockchain not detect coins from the mine and free website?

sorry for my english

Ahmed (mrbodi on here) is the DGC developer.

Several people spent time trying to help you in IRC yesterday, however nothing we tried worked.

I suggest you send the wallet.dat file in question to Ahmed and he will look at it for you. Another way to fix this is to take the time to learn how to use a computer and then fix it yourself.

Based on the IRC conversation yesterday it will be much quicker for you to send it to Ahmed.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
So DGC-Team is not able to solve the problem of error wallet. Which turned on after 6-7 months?

team maybe has gone to into phantasm ,just leave to entire coin to the community .what the devs give us since this advent of the coin is "you buy it and we sell it".after they did with they coins sold out ,someone stands out to shout and attract the attentions from every corner :i will change the more for the coin .traditionally start from algo .and it is time for them to get rich.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Email me the wallet.dat to [email protected]. If it is legitimate i will fix it, if not then you could just be a scammer.

Ahmed

And who are you that I have sent you wallet.dat?

Scammer? Samson yesterday he told me that six months ago DGC had forks in the mines. But there were no forks at the time. Address has coins from the mine and free website that gave away DGC. all this over half a year ago. How do you explain that blockchain not detect coins from the mine and free website?

sorry for my english
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Ahmed
legendary
wallet problem .

Samson did not plant a fool of myself. you know what is my mistake just can not solve it. our entire conversation with "IRC" I have the screenshots.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
So DGC-Team is not able to solve the problem of error portfolio. Which turned on after 6-7 months?

Please explain the problem ?

What is an error portfolio ?
legendary
So DGC-Team is not able to solve the problem of error wallet. Which turned on after 6-7 months?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
I see you're getting some help in #digitalcoin.  Hope you get your coins back.

-tb-
Pages:
Jump to: