Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 15. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Happy Birthday! To the moon!

when to the moon?Huh?
Activity: 182
Very excited for master nodes to be part of the project, got to keep accumulating...
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Hi everybody. Wellcome to our mining pool.
http://gigablock.mine.nu has a lot of coins including digitalcoin X11.

If you want i will add sha256d и script.
Good luck.

Today add digitalcoin sha256 algo. Fee 1%.
Wellcome.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
1. We don't have any currently planned, we will have detailed setup instructions that anyone can follow.
2. End of June/Beginning of July.
3. We have marketing planned with the version 5 release. With governance included that should allow us to run a campaign. Currently we just rely on volunteers and donations but that has a lot of limits.

Thanks for your positive comments and welcome to the community. Our discord is by far the most active but we do need to pick it up on here.

Thanks for the quick response. This has answered all of my questions. I'll be joining the Discord channel for any further questions I may have about the project. Seems that it has a lot of potential to grow into something big in the long term.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Hello Aurus,

Thanks for coming to the discord and it was nice chatting with you.

This cryptocurrency has been slowly rising in value over the past days ever since masternodes were announced. As such, I believe that price could rise even more once such feature is officially released.

I have a few questions though:

1. Will there be a masternode shares service or masternode hosting service for DGC?

2. Any ETA on the release of masternodes feature?

3. Are you guys planning to boost promotion/marketing for DGC?

Nonetheless, I've been into crypto since 2014, and DGC by far is one of the oldest altcoins in existence. In its early days, it was truly an innovative cryptocurrency with its multiple hashing algorithms. Now that it will be upgraded to a new codebase, things will get exciting for DigitalCoin. With enough promotion, and dedication to the project from its community, I'm sure that DGC will reach past the $1 mark in the future.  Smiley

1. We don't have any currently planned, we will have detailed setup instructions that anyone can follow.
2. End of June/Beginning of July.
3. We have marketing planned with the version 5 release. With governance included that should allow us to run a campaign. Currently we just rely on volunteers and donations but that has a lot of limits.

Thanks for your positive comments and welcome to the community. Our discord is by far the most active but we do need to pick it up on here.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
This cryptocurrency has been slowly rising in value over the past days ever since masternodes were announced. As such, I believe that price could rise even more once such feature is officially released.

I have a few questions though:

1. Will there be a masternode shares service or masternode hosting service for DGC?

2. Any ETA on the release of masternodes feature?

3. Are you guys planning to boost promotion/marketing for DGC?

Nonetheless, I've been into crypto since 2014, and DGC by far is one of the oldest altcoins in existence. In its early days, it was truly an innovative cryptocurrency with its multiple hashing algorithms. Now that it will be upgraded to a new codebase, things will get exciting for DigitalCoin. With enough promotion, and dedication to the project from its community, I'm sure that DGC will reach past the $1 mark in the future.  Smiley
Activity: 20

Hi,

I am a bit confused, I found this thread but also this other ANN (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dgc-digitalcoin-30-multi-algorithm-improved-blockchain-storage-released-785601), which one is it? both mention DGC, both point to wallets, but different users on github.

I only found this coin listed on cryptopia and coinexchange.io but found old references to bittrex that noone denies.

Got many questions.

Plan for Masternodes? If you guys are almost done with it, what's the rewards system you are considering? What will be the job on MN's and which for miners? % split for rewards for each? I haven't see PoS references, but still will ask, PoS in the consideration too?
MN earnings calculator?

Thanks a lot!
legendary
With the cryptocurrency market crashing all around us, DGC is up! What's even more interesting is how much accumulation is taking place.
legendary
glad to find thisone , i am searching for weeks for a good coin to mine with my D3's , not much that are worth mining at the moment , , let's try this multi algo for a few weeks , maybe they can bring some profit , this coin looks to me that it only needs time to grow up more

Welcome! We are always looking for more community members, stop by our discord to see what we are up to! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
glad to find thisone , i am searching for weeks for a good coin to mine with my D3's , not much that are worth mining at the moment , , let's try this multi algo for a few weeks , maybe they can bring some profit , this coin looks to me that it only needs time to grow up more
legendary

Good luck.

Thanks for the addition!
Activity: 88

Good luck.
legendary
Masternode development is now at the testing stage. We are coupling it with a complete redesign of the DGC identity (new wallet design, website refresh, and whitepaper).

Our team successfully ported our current multi-algorithm functionality to the new code base. This will allow us to implement decentralised governance and soft fork enabled by developer majority (possibly in tandem with Masternodes), while still maintaining the advantages of multiple algorithms securing the network.

Since launching in 2013 as a pure Scrypt coin, Digitalcoin has never shied away from implementing improvements. A couple of years ago, we saw the opportunity to increase our security and rely less on a single algorithm and so we introduced SHA-256 and X11 as mining options.

Our community has successfully hard forked multiple times to implement rule changes that improve the economy and functionality of Digitalcoin.  Stay tuned for our biggest hard fork yet!
Activity: 65
Hi All! We are one week in with our new pool and have survived DDoS attacks, and a new coin launch. I have just added support for DGC, and confirmed its working on an S3. Please share the hashrate and support our pool, like we are supporting this coin!

Hope to see you there!

icemining - Mining Pool

Dedicated Servers  |  Scalable Architecture  |  > 1GBps with >4TBps Anti-DDoS Mitigation

Low 0.25% Fee for the first month

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://mine.icemining.ca:3033 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=DGC
legendary
According to our official roadmap, masternodes are expected during Q3 2018, but considering our progression it could be released a little bit sooner (before this summer).
The collateral will be 10000 DGC.

Correct, Smiley
Activity: 22
According to our official roadmap, masternodes are expected during Q3 2018, but considering our progression it could be released a little bit sooner (before this summer).
The collateral will be 10000 DGC.
Activity: 182
What is the timeline like for Masternodes? And what about collateral? Thanks
legendary
We're making really good progress with Masternodes. Come join us in Discord Smiley.
Activity: 322
Digitalcoin does not fluctuate as violently as some cipher currency, it develops steadily, so it is easier to be accepted by everyone
Activity: 1

The difficulty hasn't been updated in a long time.  You have to input it manually to get an accurate calculation.
Pages:
Jump to: