Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 285. (Read 523390 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
200 rejects, 40 orphans and 3 good. jeej
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
A = 2 (orphans) R = 185

Does this sound about right for start of launch or is it likely I screwed up settings?

Yep, others are solving blocks faster than you.

Have 6 blocks, 25 orphan, 200 reject.
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
i got 6 block so far, and some 60 orphans
Couldn't get the source to compile on my Mac, something about not being able to find obj/build.h

Does the source have a directory called obj? otherwhise make an empty one and compile
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
A = 2 (orphans) R = 185

Does this sound about right for start of launch or is it likely I screwed up settings?

Sounds impressive.

Backup source code if you have trouble with git: https://mega.co.nz/#!r4Ax1AhT!HUrdiUNo2mGmkDHJRNiB_jiypIkXX9fR9-mCaCn1VJo
Activity: 112
A = 2 (orphans) R = 185

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
the orphan train has departed choo choo
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Couldn't get the source to compile on my Mac, something about not being able to find obj/build.h
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Let the block-ing begin! Cool
Only orphans  Huh

edit: found 3 blocks, not orphans  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Launched. Website: digitalcoin.co
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Mining another coin shows nothing but interest in the field. I'm not trying to create any pump club either. I openly admit to mining BTC, LTC, NMC, TRC and many more, should I be executed then?

If you are not interested in digitalcoin, simply close the tab and never come back though.

Thanks.

Has this launched yet
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
I have said the same for a while now. Too many coins lowers their value. It's like having 10 kinds of gold, it wouldn't be rare..

I'm just asking you to prove me wrong. Concept is not bad launch is good so far. Just hoping something doesnt go wrong Wink
Activity: 66
legendary
Mining another coin shows nothing but interest in the field. I'm not trying to create any pump club either. I openly admit to mining BTC, LTC, NMC, TRC and many more, should I be executed then?

If you are not interested in digitalcoin, simply close the tab and never come back though.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Hello,

I am currently in the middle stages of a project focused on giving people a way to set a market goal, and work together to make the market reach that point. For those of you wondering how this would be profitable, consider the LTC, PPC, NVC, TRC markets. These are thin markets and a co-operation between traders could move the price significantly in either direction.

From my point of view, there is nothing wrong with it since it is just a pooling of resources in a decentralized manner where everyone retains control of their own assets. Still, decentralization and a central point of co-operation are not mutually exclusive, but rather each requires the other to thrive. I intend to provide that central point.

From an ethical point of you, and/or in your opinion, is this moral?

OP wants to create a pump and dump coin that is all. Here is a post asking others if this is "moral". I think he want to setup a "alt-club" Like operation where they get a substantial amount of finances working together to pump and dump. OP has no faith in his coin and it will either be pre-mined or insta-mined most likely. Anyone who wants to setup a pump and dump club is prob not gonna make a coin without earning a substantial amount of money. PROVE me wrong Op makes this a good launch and show you not a pump and dump tool
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
The developer of digicoin is mining WDC....so what's that tell you about confidence in digicoin?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-wdc-contracts-rent-guaranteed-rate-mining-209339

...I admit I lol'd for reaalll.

It's amusing, but that said, I wouldn't doubt the devs behind CNC, WDC, etc were all mining FeatherCoin before it crashed. They were just smart enough to release their coins under an alt account.

relm9, are you not seeing that his mining contract was announced on the 18th of May and lasts 8-10 days?  Thus, with digicoin's release, which was supposed to be Tuesday, but apparently was moved forward (suicidal move for a coin's launch, imho), Baritus, the dev of digicoin, would be mining WDC all through the crucial first week of digicoin's existence.  Such a terrible message to send to the community.  How can we expect much from a dev who does this?  What kind of faith can we invest, not to mention our electricity/hash power, in such dev and his coin?  It's insulting.

I completely agree with you. Still, people adopt coins from devs that have no track record with the community at all - see CHNCoin and WDC. Probably won't stop people from mining this, just saying.

He got found out, which is good. But my point is the OP could have hid behind another alias like these other devs and no one would have bat an eye. So think about that when the next coin hits from some 0-poster dev.
Activity: 364
The developer of digicoin is mining WDC....so what's that tell you about confidence in digicoin?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-wdc-contracts-rent-guaranteed-rate-mining-209339

...I admit I lol'd for reaalll.

It's amusing, but that said, I wouldn't doubt the devs behind CNC, WDC, etc were all mining FeatherCoin before it crashed. They were just smart enough to release their coins under an alt account.

relm9, are you not seeing that his mining contract was announced on the 18th of May and lasts 8-10 days?  Thus, with digicoin's release, which was supposed to be Tuesday, but apparently was moved forward (suicidal move for a coin's launch, imho), Baritus, the dev of digicoin, would be mining WDC all through the crucial first week of digicoin's existence.  Such a terrible message to send to the community.  How can we expect much from a dev who does this?  What kind of faith can we invest, not to mention our electricity/hash power, in such dev and his coin?  It's insulting.
Jump to: