Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 289. (Read 523390 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Exactly, this coin specifically tries to prevent early hoarding and dumping as well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
aka 7Strykes
With the help of some kind developers I am able to move up the launch date and announce a semi-definite launch time.

What help do you need? What still needs to be done?

I just needed test and verification that everything was working right. Everything's good Smiley.

I'll test it if necessary.

Difficulty: Starts at 0.00024414
Another scamcoin, anyone can generate 1080 blocks chain in 20-30 minutes and then push in to network.

What? It's forward public announcement. Scaled block rewards so no one can get very far until others have time.

That's true. If everyone has the time of release, then its your fault if you decide to start 2 weeks after release. Please dont complain about not getting in early for the other coins.
legendary
Another scamcoin, anyone can generate 1080 blocks chain in 20-30 minutes and then push in to network.

What? It's forward public announcement. Scaled block rewards so no one can get very far until others have time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
With the help of some kind developers I am able to move up the launch date and announce a semi-definite launch time.

I just needed test and verification that everything was working right. Everything's good Smiley.
aka 7Strykes

legendary

Monday 7 AM GMT -4
aka 7Strykes
Well I want to give a stable base, so software is important to me in that aspect.

I do think the amount of attention paid to detail usually mirrors the quality of what's underneath.

Well not always. You can make an altcoin with pretty pictures and an astounding white paper, but the code underneath isn't changed at all. True quality is only shown through time.
legendary
Well I want to give a stable base, so software is important to me in that aspect.

I do think the amount of attention paid to detail usually mirrors the quality of what's underneath.
aka 7Strykes
so how is this coin better then other 50 altcoins we already have ?

Fast, stable, and you'll see how stable(and pretty) the client will be.

There are other fast alt coins.
I'm interested in seeing how stable the blockchain is regarding orphans, the software isn't important.
However, it is nice that you didn't just copy paste bitcoin-qt code and change it to support the coin. Graphical editing is really nice.

With this altcoin stuff, its only a matter of time until a good one hit.
legendary

Fast, stable, and you'll see how stable(and pretty) the client will be.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 534
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
aka 7Strykes
I understand that you set a date. However, will you be setting an exact clock time with area zone that we can expect the release? (e.g. 8:00 am Pacific Time, America)

UTC.. please Smiley

That too. Doesn't matter on what time zone, we just need a time in general.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I understand that you set a date. However, will you be setting an exact clock time with area zone that we can expect the release? (e.g. 8:00 am Pacific Time, America)

UTC.. please Smiley
aka 7Strykes
Can't wait for this DigiCoin (DGC, calling it now). Can you give an exact time for the release? And will your thread be updated here, or will a new thread be made?

I added more details about release in the OP, and it will be announced in this thread.

legendary
I will post a how to for you guys before the launch.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Can I have some volunteers to help seed at launch after tomorrow? I want to make sure there's no node connection problems like others are currently experiencing.
Give me instructions and I can help.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
I can certainly compile it and provide the IP, but I will probably be a bit slower than the first miners anyway. Sad
Jump to: