Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 288. (Read 523390 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Hey,

The code will be open source. There will be no such malware.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
If you are willing to be a node, all you have to do is forward port 7999 now or any time before the client launches and keep it running once it is launched. Post your IP address here once you forward the port. Forwarding sends all data from a port directly to a local IP you specify, allowing incoming connections to you. Please post your IP so I can add you to the tutorial I am making. Thanks!

A bit dangerous?

If someone were to put mal-ware into the client and then had the people downloading willingly publish their IP and that they were using said mal-ware.....
Activity: 84
Updated the client screenshot, comments?
I like it. Good job brother. Here's to hoping for a successful launch
legendary
Updated the client screenshot, comments?
legendary
If you are willing to be a node, all you have to do is forward port 7999 now or any time before the client launches and keep it running once it is launched. Post your IP address here once you forward the port. Forwarding sends all data from a port directly to a local IP you specify, allowing incoming connections to you. Please post your IP so I can add you to the tutorial I am making. Thanks!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
So launch is GMT/UTC is 11am Monday.

Hoping for a great launch.  Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
God rest Donnie's soul.
With the help of some kind developers I am able to move up the launch date and announce a semi-definite launch time.

Monday 7 AM GMT -4

AHH 3AM Eastern Time Sad
lol

It can be confusing, hope this helps.

GMT -4 "is" Eastern Time.

Monday 7 AM GMT -4 is 7 AM EST.

7 AM GMT -4 is 11 AM GMT.

I feel like a nub now, thanks for the enlightenment. 7AM ET is much more manageable  Cool
legendary
yes. please,please,please not the next orphanville in a row. scaled block rewards are nice, but no must have. a higher starting difficulty however is mandatory.

There shouldn't be a lot of orphans. All that is needed to avoid that is good nodes to keep everyone connected for the first bit. As you can see I am trying to get node volunteers so there are no such issues.
Activity: 84
Sounds awesome, I am in the central time zone so that is 6am about 12 hours from now correct? Will the wallet download and info for ports etc. be posted in this thread? I like your idea for the launch hopefully the guys with crazy hash power won't be able to pump and dump the hell out of this one!  Cool
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why so early in the morning V_V
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
With the help of some kind developers I am able to move up the launch date and announce a semi-definite launch time.

Monday 7 AM GMT -4

AHH 3AM Eastern Time Sad
lol

It can be confusing, hope this helps.

GMT -4 "is" Eastern Time.

Monday 7 AM GMT -4 is 7 AM EST.

7 AM GMT -4 is 11 AM GMT.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
all this latency issue would be solved if there was a pool already ready for use on launch.

Let's have a pool with all details of the pool published and ready for us just to add the port number in?
Activity: 532
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
I can tell you why.

Because generating a genesis block with a reasonable difficulty is damn near impossible. This is because the genesis block is created using an awful tool that only does, at best, 1 hash per second. There's a genesis block creation tool for SHA256 based coins that remedies this problem. But it doesn't work for scrypt based coins.

Ok, then please learn from nibble and scale it much steeper. The latency lords could still rake in tons of nibbles.

1080 -  Difficulty up until here is 0.00024414. Block reward of 2.

2160 -  Difficulty up until here is 0.000061035. Block reward of 1.

3240 -  Difficulty up until here is 0.00024414. Block reward of 2.

4320 -  Difficulty up until here is 0.00097656. Block reward of 5.

5400 -  Difficulty up until here is 0.00390624. Block reward of 8

6480 -  Difficulty up until here is 0.01562496. Block reward of 11.

7560 -  Difficulty up until here is 0.06249984. Block reward of 14

8640 -  Difficulty up until here is 0.24999936. Block reward of 17.

we still know that all of these coins will end up in 2-3 different pockets. and they are still a fuckton of coins.
make it scale

or something.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Difficulty: Starts at 0.00024414
Another scamcoin, anyone can generate 1080 blocks chain in 20-30 minutes and then push in to network.

What? It's forward public announcement. Scaled block rewards so no one can get very far until others have time.
"Scaled block rewards" == shit. You still can get 1080*2=2160 coins only for having good connection.
Why just not to set reasonable initial difficulty?
I can tell you why.

Because generating a genesis block with a reasonable difficulty is damn near impossible. This is because the genesis block is created using an awful tool that only does, at best, 1 hash per second. There's a genesis block creation tool for SHA256 based coins that remedies this problem. But it doesn't work for scrypt based coins.
Activity: 532
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
yes. please,please,please not the next orphanville in a row. scaled block rewards are nice, but no must have. a higher starting difficulty however is mandatory.
Activity: 168
Difficulty: Starts at 0.00024414
Another scamcoin, anyone can generate 1080 blocks chain in 20-30 minutes and then push in to network.

What? It's forward public announcement. Scaled block rewards so no one can get very far until others have time.
"Scaled block rewards" == shit. You still can get 1080*2=2160 coins only for having good connection.
Why just not to set reasonable initial difficulty?
Activity: 210
God rest Donnie's soul.

Monday 7 AM GMT -4

AHH 3AM Eastern Time Sad
Activity: 266
aka 7Strykes
Yeah I'm very close to finishing the final client and putting up the screenshots of the GUI. The launch is actually less than 13 hours away.

So not on Tuesday? More like Monday morning?
legendary
Yeah I'm very close to finishing the final client and putting up the screenshots of the GUI. The launch is actually less than 13 hours away.
Activity: 266
aka 7Strykes
Exactly, this coin specifically tries to prevent early hoarding and dumping as well.

This coin has some serious potential. It has the following:

• No Premine
  • No Early Hoarding
  • Great Name. (VERY IMPORTANT)
  • Quick Payment

I think this will be the coin to take off.
Jump to: