Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ 8 Sec Ҩ Scrypt and SHA Multipool ARE NOW LIVE!! - page 29. (Read 42677 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
Hi, as we send him replay we don't have his coins they are gone as you can see: http://23.94.15.22:2750/block/00000000000126aafafc785c31e6f228f796109ed66ecf628b3afe7a9f1f609f

there is our wallet address but we don't have 3 000 000 000 coins, we manyally pay ppl, total amount of our wallet ise 440 000 000 diem. so it' doesnt cover his estimated value. But we spoke to MPOS developers ant they said:
1. someone break in and stole coins
2. theres a problem related with coind and coin settings
we have our idea about problem
1 a bug between MPOS and coind, and coins account in wrong values for very fast miners.

we are still investigating, even we test backup data  from 16.30.2014. but we dont have this coins...  this is really bad situations for eminer.pl ;(

This is what I received back from him when asking of your situation
Would be funny if that man who stole these DIEM was mine2slow.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Hi, as we send him replay we don't have his coins they are gone as you can see: http://23.94.15.22:2750/block/00000000000126aafafc785c31e6f228f796109ed66ecf628b3afe7a9f1f609f

there is our wallet address but we don't have 3 000 000 000 coins, we manyally pay ppl, total amount of our wallet ise 440 000 000 diem. so it' doesnt cover his estimated value. But we spoke to MPOS developers ant they said:
1 a bug between MPOS and coind, and coins account in wrong values for very fast miners.

we are still investigating, even we test backup data  from 16.30.2014. but we dont have this coins...  this is really bad situations for eminer.pl ;(

This is what I received back from him when asking of your situation
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
cdc.mineoncloud.com

will they fix the issue? or they have just run away with people's coins?

At least you got them from suprnova, did'nt you ? 
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
cdc.mineoncloud.com

will they fix the issue? or they have just run away with people's coins?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com.

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
for all users you can update the information here:

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=update_coin&coin_id=DIEM

regards
What DIEM address did you have in your payout settings?

I used my Carpe Diem Wallet which is updating fine. I was planning on holding the majority of the coins to see how it played out on the exchanges.

Sent him a PM for you
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

I used my Carpe Diem Wallet which is updating fine. I was planning on holding the majority of the coins to see how it played out on the exchanges.
really a big amount!!!

The only amount I have seen so far is the 39,833,768 which is the Debit_AP which was not an auto payout. The rest is lost...

send a email to pool operator? you mean you lost 3 billion coin?

I have sent several emails to pool operator and he still has not made it right. He has only paid the 1 transaction and thats its.
Dev

some miners claim to have been paid from cdc.eminer.pl which is now diem.eminer.pl, but I have had nothing but problems with getting paid. I set up my miners from day 1 at cdc.eminer.pl with 600 ghs and stayed there based on posts from other users and also MatchekPL (Maciej Danielkiewicz [email protected]) the pool operator. Although I understand that his site wasn't keeping accurate numbers due to errors on his site, he clearly only paid me 1 transaction #23210 which took many days and multiple emails to get. I had mined 100s of millions of DIEM there past transaction ID # 77025. He then asked me to bring back my mining hash power to attract other miners for a fee, instead of just sending my DIEM I had mined for. This is clearly bad business on his part and a lesson learned on mine.

I have read the Carpe Diem posts from the beginning and have voted for this coin to get it listed and the amount of coins I had mined and held which would have been a considerable amount, I fear are now in the hands of a dishonest pool operator to do what he pleases with it.

Crossed them off again until this is addressed. That's a lot of coins
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
really a big amount!!!

The only amount I have seen so far is the 39,833,768 which is the Debit_AP which was not an auto payout. The rest is lost...

send a email to pool operator? you mean you lost 3 billion coin?

really a big amount!!!

legendary
really a big amount!!!
Dev

some miners claim to have been paid from cdc.eminer.pl which is now diem.eminer.pl, but I have had nothing but problems with getting paid. I set up my miners from day 1 at cdc.eminer.pl with 600 ghs and stayed there based on posts from other users and also MatchekPL (Maciej Danielkiewicz [email protected]) the pool operator. Although I understand that his site wasn't keeping accurate numbers due to errors on his site, he clearly only paid me 1 transaction #23210 which took many days and multiple emails to get. I had mined 100s of millions of DIEM there past transaction ID # 77025. He then asked me to bring back my mining hash power to attract other miners for a fee, instead of just sending my DIEM I had mined for. This is clearly bad business on his part and a lesson learned on mine.

I have read the Carpe Diem posts from the beginning and have voted for this coin to get it listed and the amount of coins I had mined and held which would have been a considerable amount, I fear are now in the hands of a dishonest pool operator to do what he pleases with it.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-OQzK5KtQiqo/UzJEuAUAzLI/AAAAAAAAAYw/74JYBioigWA/w1179-h884-no/20140318_183810.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: