Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ 8 Sec Ҩ Scrypt and SHA Multipool ARE NOW LIVE!! - page 30. (Read 42677 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
BTER still has not listed DIEM for voting, so I PM'd the guy today to see if I could get his attention.

I don't think freeworm is paying attention to that thread at all, honestly  Sad
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTER still has not listed DIEM for voting, so I PM'd the guy today to see if I could get his attention.
Anyone with a Mintpal account please make sure you are voting for DIEM.  Pay votes has been removed for our coin so it's up to us to vote in huge numbers to get on there.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

We are slowly but surely catching up!
I think once we get u to 10k votes you should email them and remind them we made it that for without payed votes

I've been pestering them daily. They told me today they are keeping a close eye on it  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Anyone with a Mintpal account please make sure you are voting for DIEM.  Pay votes has been removed for our coin so it's up to us to vote in huge numbers to get on there.

I think once we get u to 10k votes you should email them and remind them we made it that for without payed votes

For anyone interested, we have come up with a few plans in IRC for the future of DIEM - Come join us with Freenode chat if you want to join in!

Here's the new thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/diem-carpe-diem-coin-planning-for-the-future-want-to-help-530632
I couldnt connect to that IRC

There's a bunch of us in there right now. Still not working?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I couldnt connect to that IRC
Activity: 322
guys IRC please u will love my idea
I'll throw in 4 million to round it up to 20, but we need to make sure the person we do it with is TRUSTWORTHY. We can NOT repeat this Blackcoin/Cryptorush debacle. Obviously, it was a problem with the exchange, but if we do this we need to not advertise that it is "like Blackcoin"

I say we follow throught have the person create the site/ they help one of us co manage it for a couple months. Than from that point on we take control? the person would get paid in DIEM and maybe the donations off the site while they are co managing it with us?

I have a friend who codes for qualcomm but he doesn't know much about crypto so it would take a while for him to figure out how to do it plus he works full time.  Hopefully someone will come out of the woodwork but I'll ask him tonight.

A current pool operator would really be best since the learning curve wouldn't be nearly as bad.
Guys we need and IRC chat so we can discuss this i have an idea for u guys i think u will really like!!!!
I'll throw in 4 million to round it up to 20, but we need to make sure the person we do it with is TRUSTWORTHY. We can NOT repeat this Blackcoin/Cryptorush debacle. Obviously, it was a problem with the exchange, but if we do this we need to not advertise that it is "like Blackcoin"

I say we follow throught have the person create the site/ they help one of us co manage it for a couple months. Than from that point on we take control? the person would get paid in DIEM and maybe the donations off the site while they are co managing it with us?
I'll throw in 4 million to round it up to 20, but we need to make sure the person we do it with is TRUSTWORTHY and not someone who is going to dump it back to us right away. We can NOT repeat this Blackcoin/Cryptorush debacle. Obviously, it was a problem with the exchange, but if we do this we need to not advertise that it is "like Blackcoin"
Mutipool Bounty Fundraiser.

I'm in for 3mil.  Who else?

I'm in for 3 mill aswell it's all i got but this coin will go to the moon!

Se were at 16 mil DIEM right now... That would make a nice little bounty.  I have a feeling other would easily throw in another 4 mil to bring us to 20.
Mutipool Bounty Fundraiser.

I'm in for 3mil.  Who else?

I'm in for 3 mill aswell it's all i got but this coin will go to the moon!
Activity: 462
I am so down to pay whoever has the skills. I will without a doubt put in 10mil DIEM or the equiv in ltc/btc!
well the idea is of the ground i should be pming a couple ppl soon and then we can vote on who we pick for the project and the payment ?
Pages:
Jump to: