Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ 8 Sec Ҩ Scrypt and SHA Multipool ARE NOW LIVE!! - page 28. (Read 42677 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
What if we went after the big gamers?  DIEM for WOW gold exchange?
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Got a bot set up in IRC now to remind you guys once an hour to vote!  Smiley
let's make our own exchange with hookers and DIEM!!! Smiley))
+1
But you forgot the blow... Hookers, Blow, And DIEM

The new pool will help with even more volume and rising prices. I've heard he's hoping to have it done by the end of this weekend

Until then...vote!!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

https://comkort.com/vote#DIEM
Activity: 467
Merit: 250
I've been emailing Cryptsy daily to add us to the list with no BTC address, but apparently they don't want more LTC market volume. Oh well
Tempted to throw up some giant sell walls so you can't dump on people anymore then turn around and blame those doing promotions and giveaways. Fucking scumbag bottom feeders scrapin for pennies are getting old

Its real easy to control a low volume site. Let's see what you do when DIEM gets to an exchange with big LTC markets

That's what I'm waiting for.

Get your votes in for Mintpal.

Time to vote again!!
Tempted to throw up some giant sell walls so you can't dump on people anymore then turn around and blame those doing promotions and giveaways. Fucking scumbag bottom feeders scrapin for pennies are getting old

Its real easy to control a low volume site. Let's see what you do when DIEM gets to an exchange with big LTC markets

That's what I'm waiting for.

Get your votes in for Mintpal.

Don't stoop to his level, mate. We are all better than that
If that was a true pump and dump by the "pump team" which you consider me to be a member of.   No one told me cause all I did was add to my stack of coins.
legendary
All of us gave them coins and you dumped on people. Youve been bragging about it for weeks. Does that make you a thief? No. Does it make you a worthless piece of shit who is mad he cant even use a simple block explorer and now throwing a temper tantrum and issuing death threats to honest, nice people? Definitely

Paysha isn't even launched yet so no shit there's nobody using it

Proof of theft or gtfo. Still waiting
Activity: 467
don't u have some dumping to do? gtfo
Activity: 490
Pretty sure you're the only one dumping. And you're selling to me, so thanks

Since we are adding them to Paysha, you should post all proof you have of them stealing anything instead of just frivolous threats. If there is legitimate theft I will remove them from the site. But for some reason I have a feeling you have no proof at all

I'm giving you one chance to genuinely answer my question. Don't delete his post yet please

I must admit the Giveaway Pump to 20 latoshi and subsequent Dump within an hour was smart. But the people
in the Pump and dump team that did it are thieves none the less. almost 200 LTC ripped from unsuspecting hands.

DON'T BUY INTO THIS PUMP AND DUMP! DUMP ON THEM FIRST!  Grin

Oh and Paysha. Looks like crap and has no vendors. but I guess u could use worthless deim to buy crap from non existent vendors.  Roll Eyes

so delete this now and look like a hero that never got an answer!
legendary
Pretty sure you're the only one dumping. And you're selling to me, so thanks

Since we are adding them to Paysha, you should post all proof you have of them stealing anything instead of just frivolous threats. If there is legitimate theft I will remove them from the site. But for some reason I have a feeling you have no proof at all

I'm giving you one chance to genuinely answer my question. Don't delete his post yet please
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
cdc.mineoncloud.com

will they fix the issue? or they have just run away with people's coins?

What kind of problem they have ?
U gonna try and PUMP this Crap-E Diem and get another Dump in?
Indiana
JONES

If I'm so dangerous and you had to close a thread due to my so called dangerous threats
why are you sending me PM's?

Closed Thread > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513599.1280

Stupid PM's at that.. Now U think ur Indiana Jones... what a head case u are!

And a thief!
Pages:
Jump to: