Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ 8 Sec Ҩ Scrypt and SHA Multipool ARE NOW LIVE!! - page 31. (Read 42677 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Mutipool Bounty Fundraiser.

I'm in for 3mil.  Who else?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
DIEM 24-hour Volume: 236.94171466 LTC

Poloniex TOTAL LTC Volume for all coins: 24-hour Volume: 280.155 LTC

Great job guys!!

Starting to get some recognition!! People are learning about DIEM!

Would really like to get the ball rolling creating a DIEM multipool.

Does anyone know any coders? What about if we created a community funded bounty to create the service. This would promote DIEM and make people aware/start investing. The blackcoin model in my opinion has been very effective!

I think this would be the best way to do it, u can count me in for funding a part of the bounty.

we're about to be huge!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Great job guys!!

Starting to get some recognition!! People are learning about DIEM!

Would really like to get the ball rolling creating a DIEM multipool.

Does anyone know any coders? What about if we created a community funded bounty to create the service. This would promote DIEM and make people aware/start investing. The blackcoin model in my opinion has been very effective!
Activity: 322
Too much spam in the trollbox for DIEM Trivia   Angry

Lol tonight buddy ! Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 10

Great job guys!!
Too much spam in the trollbox for DIEM Trivia   Angry
Scrypt multipool would be fantastic addition to this coin guys. I wish i had the coding knowledge. Lets get this ball rolling. Cool
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
doing good today guys, we own the poloniex LTC market! and have for about a week now huh?! lots of people asking about DIEM.

GO GO GO GO GO DIEM!
wow have we ever stirred the pot today! Smiley
People are holding their coins strong... That is amazing!!!

LTC Vol up to 225 LTC!!!
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
I still think we should open a multipool which buy DIEM directly from the exchange exactly like blackcoin has done.

This will bring the price up and bring in new investors. Its a major win situation!!

I agree i love the idea of this! Smiley

Also i have a user on our FB page looking for help. He has posted in our last forum he has 50 K DIEM stuck in his wallet transactions. His post is as follows :

Dave Board Hey, my BitCoinTalk post was here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5856093...
I still have 50k stuck pending, but it's only 50k so don't worry about it.
Would be nice to sort the problem though so it doesn't happen in the future and at some point would like to either delete the transactions and get coin back, or process them and send the people the extra coins...

Can try redownloading the block chain. Delete everything in Roaming/CarpeDiemCoin except wallet.dat and the .conf file, then re-open the client and let it sync back up. That should force the transaction through
Everyone please don't forget to follow us on facebook! We need all the support you can give and please keep up the good work and buy more DIEM! Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carpe-Diem-Coin/1484113298476432
I already took my seat at the DIEM table  Cool
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
I still think we should open a multipool which buy DIEM directly from the exchange exactly like blackcoin has done.

This will bring the price up and bring in new investors. Its a major win situation!!

I agree i love the idea of this! Smiley

Also i have a user on our FB page looking for help. He has posted in our last forum he has 50 K DIEM stuck in his wallet transactions. His post is as follows :

Dave Board Hey, my BitCoinTalk post was here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5856093...
I still have 50k stuck pending, but it's only 50k so don't worry about it.
Would be nice to sort the problem though so it doesn't happen in the future and at some point would like to either delete the transactions and get coin back, or process them and send the people the extra coins...

i'm down to my last cple 100 K i've been doing give outs on fb and also passing to some friends and the troll box giveaways and poloniex. I think total i have given is about 5-9 Mill and i had about 12-13 mill.
Activity: 378
Embrace change
Hey guys was just wondering now that the price has gone up should we reduce the give aways to 1 K. Demand is only going up and it's still enough to get ppl intrigued?
Yeah, probably, supply is not unlimited and it's shrinking, besides some dumpers, people will not be throwing away DIEM so easy.
Anyway, anyone here got over 1Billion DIEM? Just curious, so would know how much dumpers got left in their hand. Myself got only 50Millions left, from 100Millions: made give aways, total about 10Millions and gave my best friends as a gift each 4Millions so 10friends, they will be holding with me too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com

To have all information on your coin please update here

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=update_coin&coin_id=DIEM

(sign up first)

Thanks

Hey guys was just wondering now that the price has gone up should we reduce the give aways to 1 K. Demand is only going up and it's still enough to get ppl intrigued?
Pages:
Jump to: