Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ 8 Sec Ҩ Scrypt and SHA Multipool ARE NOW LIVE!! - page 34. (Read 42677 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Up to 17.  There's a little wall at 19 but shouldn't be too much trouble.

EDIT:  Make that 18
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I wanted to thank Andy for his generosity on Polo tonight.  It sure upped the fun level of the Trollbox and it introduced quite a few new people to the coin. 

Andy, you were a DIEM madman tonight!  Thanks again and best of luck to all who seized the opportunity to get involved.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Thanx for the coins andylove,
 hope this coin goes off  Smiley
Regards Shrek
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
thanks for the giveaway over at poloniex exchange.
feel free to unload any more at my carpe diem address below..

15TdibX9f17a4r1vG6nadaeLUzojUwuZkn

keeping on lovin' Kiss Kiss
Activity: 26
Great giveaways on polo tonight.... thanks for the DIEM! Smiley
Activity: 70
DIEM, andylove, polo trollbox.. love you all.

Definitely holding with this coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Don't forget to keep voting, guys. Remember, we have no BTC address for paid votes, so you guys are the only thing that can make it happen! You can vote multiple times EVERY HOUR!!

Done.
Activity: 180
Awesome giveaway  on polo tonight ,andylove. You guys ROCK  Shocked

Will be voting on Mint  Grin

1KZXXdSem7VxU1M5xCaitUz54RLCXdXzvg
Activity: 56
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Don't forget to keep voting, guys. Remember, we have no BTC address for paid votes, so you guys are the only thing that can make it happen! You can vote multiple times EVERY HOUR!!
Activity: 56
DIEM seems to have quite the generous community.  Smiley I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one. It reminds me of PMC when it first started, with all the giveaways and trivia.

Except there was 0 DIEM premine compared to their 100%  Wink

The people following this coin have been amazing. Thank you guys so much. Seriously
Activity: 34
Great coin, and great giveaways!
Activity: 196
Thanks for the DIEM give-aways!

Send more here if those bags get too heavy Wink -

1GhoSSBJkuNrCawDZJ5bhRvPNNfwBbCDkV

Activity: 133
DIEM seems to have quite the generous community.  Smiley I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one. It reminds me of PMC when it first started, with all the giveaways and trivia.
Activity: 462
I think we should start a scrypt multipool. So scrypt users can mine DIEM. They will mine the most profitable scrypt coin and a bot will auto-convert it to BTC and on to DIEM for them.

I THINK THIS IDEA IS BRILLIANT, since its not worth mining soon this would make the price go up with constant buy's, and more people still mining DIEM

I dont really have the coding knowledge but someone here must... Early adopters would benefit most. Lets create an attractive marketing campaign like blackcoin has with their multipool.
Activity: 36
I think we should start a scrypt multipool. So scrypt users can mine DIEM. They will mine the most profitable scrypt coin and a bot will auto-convert it to BTC and on to DIEM for them.

I THINK THIS IDEA IS BRILLIANT, since its not worth mining soon this would make the price go up with constant buy's, and more people still mining DIEM

Activity: 294
OMG I LOVE DIEM!! The TROLLBOX on POLONIEX is raining DIEMS and we have so mucn love and fun there at the TROLLBOX. So many KIND DIEM PEEPS handing out free DIEMS and funny thing is the PRICE IS GOING UP AND UP NOT DOWN lol..DIEM is rocking...and kicking ass lol. Grin Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
So glad for that last dump before the rocket went off!!!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Yeah I was tempted to buy more, but I honestly don't want to own a half a billion DIEM. We need to let it get into a lot of hands. Well maybe a half billion would be nice...  Wink
Bumping this to the new thread 'cause it is oh so true.

Soon everyone will be asking.....

hahahaha

Those walls are gone frankly i was kindve hoping to buy some of it
Pages:
Jump to: