Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018 - page 14. (Read 5491 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Thank you for all your hard work. Now we all get the rewards.
Activity: 42
oK good to know. Will buy mine week one anyway because they're cheapest then
Activity: 70
ICO is scheduled for thee weeks and yes, in the event of any unsold Nuggets the total supply would be reduced accordingly.  However, in practice we seem to have the opposite situation - due to our pricing the Nuggets very competitively and coupled with the low supply of them, they will definitely sell out well before the end of the third week.

At the moment we expect the majority to be taken up during week one, and the total supply to be sold out by about half way through week two.

DigitalGold Support.
Your ICO is scheduled for three weeks? How long before the tokens sell out do you think? will you burn the unsold after three weeks if still available then?
A little over 48 hours until the DigitalGold ICO begins.

Our emails are finally starting to decrease a little in number, it looks like most people have the info they need now and are ready to make their decisions on investment levels with us.

We'd just advise new readers visiting the thread as the ICO draws near....best thing is to download our white paper or view it on our website (all info on first page here) to get all the details about our currency and ICO opportunity.

The support team will be on here when possible in the next couple of days, and whenever we can once the ICO starts. Thanks for all the positive emails and comments on here, we can't reply to all of them but we read them all and your support has really spurred us on through the past month that we've been public.

DigitalGold Support
Activity: 56
we all hope for that kryptokongman. Although I do believe this is a very good chance for it to happen. Definitely more excited for this than any other cryptocurrency for long time. That why I'm buying far more than I normally do!
Activity: 41
kongman buys lots nuggets for in ICO. this digitalgold make kongman plenty money
Had a more detailed read of the white paper now that the ICO  is  coming ul.  Turns out these guys have been working on this for over a year. That's seriously impressive stuff and the whole way this is going to run is just great.love the fact there's only 64m coins when most have billions now. And the patent rewards are novel.

Deserves to succeed big. I'm confident it's gonna fly this one
Do People who emailed before ICO begins have to re-send them on Saturday too?
Will copy below from our website the procedure for our ICO, starting Saturday 1600 UTC:

---------

To participate in our ICO once it starts, please follow the steps below:

1) Send an email to [email protected] with the amount of Nuggets you wish to purchase in the subject line.

2) Wait for our ICO team to allocate you a unique account payment address and email you a payment invoice.
3) Send the BTC to the account address.
4) Wait for our ICO team to process your payment, prepare your SAFT documents and return them to you by email. We aim to do this within a few hours but please be patient and allow up to 24hrs as we anticipate a huge demand in the first couple of days of the ICO

5) Keep your SAFT documents very safe. We recommend using similar security as you would with private keys. One week before the GoldNet blockchain launches you will need this information to create your unique DigitalGold wallet and load it with your Nuggets.

-------

So to answer you question, most important is to make a note of our special ICO email address [email protected] and use that to tell us the amount you wish to buy anytime after our ICO starts. Hope that helps.

DigitalGold Support
I think you need to email their ICO address on Saturday saying how much you want to buy
10btc of nuggets overnight wow people really want this crypto don't they.  I won't be able to buy that much lol but will be putting in all I can afford
Just a final reminder,  please don't ask to buy Nuggets early. We can't and indeed wouldn't sell before our ICO begins, but overnight we received offers to buy the equivalent of nearly 10 BTC of Nuggets.

In just over three days time you'll all be able to buy as many as you like (subject to supply) and we look forward to servicing all these offers, large and small, that we've had to politely decline up until then.

We're regularly answering hundreds of emails now each day...super busy here at DigitalGold towers.

But stay calm folks, the DigitalGold ICO is less than 100 hours away!!

DigitalGold Support
The coin baptist chooses the Digitalgold as his cryptocurrency of 2018. It is the one the baptist has been waiting for since his 2016 investment with ripple, his 2015 investment in ether and his 2012 investment in bitcoin. baptist fully experts DigitalGold Nuggets to be his fourth success.

I am JTCB
Stoked for this. Digitalgold is going to be worth shed-loads more in short and medium term. And we get them for a couple of cents?!  don't mind if I do!!
This will be one of my last updates before the DigitalGold ICO gets underway at 1600 UTC Saturday June 2nd, 2018. Everything has been leading up to this, and I’m delighted to confirm that everything is ready at our end. The back office has been in training for the past few weeks regarding processing the ICO applications, handling and checking the payments, and finally preparing and sending out the SAFT documents and security details for the Nugget purchases.

We have been working flat out the past month and I’m so grateful to the whole team for putting in the extra work, time and sheer effort to bring this project to fruition on schedule, on cost and on track.

I also wish to give a final thanks to the wider community of potential investors – we have been overwhelmed by the response to DigitalGold, we certainly believed we had a great currency here, but never expected the sheer amount of goodwill, emails, questions, requests to buy early, and general support that you’ve given us since we publicly announced the project at the beginning of the month. We look forward to repaying your trust and investment in us by delivering a product we can all be proud of, and benefit from, both financially and in use cases throughout the crypto ecosystem.

Final suggestion…please please make you sure you don’t leave your ICO purchase too late, we know how many of you have been giving us your support and indications of buying interest since day one and we would hate for any of you to miss out on the limited supply of Nuggets. Do get your purchase in early, sleep easier, and relax knowing all those Nuggets are yours, a piece of crypto history.

Mr Nugget

Project Director and Founder, Digital Gold
I've emailed the ICO email address already but got a reply asking me to wait until Saturday!

Oh well was worth a try haha
Activity: 41
Give me my Nuggets!!!!   Cheesy. Will be buying as much as can Digitalgold thank you
Good morning to you all.

We're now entering the last couple of days before the ICO starts. Reminder, 1600 UTC Saturday June 2nd is the opening time.

As posted by our director above, and on our website, you'll need to email our special ICO address [email protected] with the nugget quantity in the subject line to start the process.

Why are we doing it like this and not via coding?
is a common question to support the last week or so.

Main reason is because we are issuing SAFT documents to you all before the Nuggets themselves are available, at which point you will be able to create your wallet and load it with the Nuggets bought in the ICO. Secondly, we are retaining your BTC investments in segregated accounts to protect your individual balances until GoldNet launch.

Both of these mean a certain degree of manual processing is required. This is why the office has got a lot busier the last couple of weeks with the addition of our valuable ICO admin staff.

And finally, this method has the additional advantage of far more redundancy ie security in terms of hacks and the like. Your money is safely stored in many many account addresses until it is needed, not just one.

Hold tight...we begin the real thing in four days time. The support team will be here as much as possible in-between handling email queries and issues.

DigitalGold Support

Thanks for that great analysis cell24investments it makes me feel even better about this.
coin baptist won't be wrong. it's only the fourth crypto coin baptist has invested a lot into. it will be the fourth success.

Trust the coin baptist and make money with this digitalgold

I am JTCB
Pages:
Jump to: