Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018 - page 20. (Read 5491 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
kongman liked your answer and will put cash in this one on ICO can I pay $5000 cash or has to be BTC?
Activity: 70
We will be on at least three exchanges at launch of GoldNet (our blockchain) and at least one of those will be a fiat-crypto-fiat exchange which is extremely unusual for a new currency.  We will probably have arrangements with a couple more by the time we launch - they are all very keen to list us.
Activity: 41
looks good but needs to be on exchanges is it going to be
NB:  GoldNet blockchain testing complete.  Team meeting later to discuss, myself or Mr Nugget will post later to update.
Got into the office very early this morning and am already well through the inbox stuff from overnight, so shouldn't be too long if you're still waiting for a response from us. Please either email us, post on this board or private message us. We're always pleased to hear from you.

DigitalGold Support
Activity: 56
Had a very interesting message today from a potential investor who asked a couple of questions that are worth clarifying here in the public board:

Firstly, our 64M coin limit is fixed. There will be no mining, no coins issued from a central 'depository' or anything like that. Proof of Stake rewards are from the transaction fees (and if you're running our GoldNet blockchain from your device then you're automatically designated as a validator unless you choose otherwise in the options), and the ongoing ICO wallet license fee payouts are simply redistributed nuggets that the licensees are required to partly pay in. Thus generating further demand as they will need to obtain them from exchanges or similar.

Secondly, if (although this is looking extremely unlikely) our ICO period doesn't result in all 64M coins being sold (technically, 60m for sale as 4m are reserved for the development team) then we would 'burn' any spare, resulting in a slightly lower coin total and therefore similar circulation speed and hence demand as before.

Yep, we have worked all this out! - But these were very useful queries as it wasn't perhaps made clear enough in our whitepaper. We will add something to the website asap to clarify the above.

More initial interviews tomorrow - recruitment proper will be after the ICO funding, but we need to get moving on that so that the 'code crunch team' are in place for mid-late June.

Thanks again,

Mr Nugget
this is very interesting, continue to grow with hard work there will be success I wait for the next bounty program

Thank you but there is no bounty program with DigitalGold - if investors are interested in our potential then Nuggets are available in our ICO. We are not engaging in paid posting, advertising etc and prefer our project to succeed on its own potential. Bitcoin had no bounty programs. Smiley

Thanks for your support though,

DigitalGold Support
Ok I like your answer about the ICO thx for explaining it cannot wait for these coins to be available I have never got over not buying a load of bitcoin when they were a few cents. I won't make the same mistake again!!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
this is very interesting, continue to grow with hard work there will be success I wait for the next bounty program
Yes that is correct - for the first week of the ICO, from June 2nd until June 9th, there will be a 20% additional nuggets credited to investors buying 10,000 or more.  Because purchases of nuggets will be handled and processed individually, if you want the 20% bonus it would have to be at least 10,000 in a single purchase. OF course, if you wanted to do more than one purchase of 10,000 then you would get the bonus on all of them. Same rule applies for the 10% bonus in weeks 2 or 3 (if we still have nuggets available by then)

Thank you,

DigitalGold Support

Id also like to know about the ico bonus nuggets does this mean that we get 20% more for the whole of that first week or just the first purchase we make. only ask cos not sure exactly how much im putting it yet it will definitely be more than the 10000 needed to get the bonus though
Thank you, as always the support from each and every one of our potential investors is valued. Without your trust, support and enthusiasm DigitalGold would not be where we are today - excited, confident and anticipating the launch of our next generation bitcoin alternative, DigitalGold Nuggets.

Further updates as and when, as usual.

DigitalGold Support
Thanks I didn't understand the formula you posted at all but I'm not into math and I did understand the point about what it meant so thank you for that and for answering my other questions.

I'm enthusiastic about DigitalGold and you are clearly a team who knows what there are doing and talking about Smiley
Any further questions technical or otherwise please message either here or email, we have another staff member helping to clear our email queries now so either option is ok.

Thanks for your interest.
Thank you for your questions,

Nuggets will be tradeable on at least three exchanges (as DIG) 48hrs after the blockchain (GoldNet) is launched. This is aimed to be in August or September 2018, and if it's later than 31st October you would have the opportunity to have your ICO investment back as BTC if you chose.

Nuggets themselves will be available to ICO investors one week before GoldNet launches. At that point you will be able to create your own unique wallet and load it with your Nuggets.

The ICO wallet patent bonuses are based on your total investment during the ICO. After GoldNet launches you are completely free to buy or sell whatever amounts you choose - your patent bonuses will not be affected.

And yes the amount awarded is calculated depending on your ICO purchase quantity. Just spoken to one of our maths guys and the formula for each ICO wallet bonus 'B' is  B=(Pv/TN).x  where Pv is the nugget portion value of the patent license or renewal, TN is the total amount of nuggets applicable for the bonus (expected to be equal to the total circulation 64m if as expected we sell the total amount during the ICO), and X being the number of nuggets owned.

This basically ensures people who buy more in the ICO will receive more bonus nuggets during patent bonus distributions.

DigitalGold Support
Also when will the wallets be available will it before the blockchain is released
I want to know if I buy for example 20000 digitalgold coins  in your ICO when can I trade them or see them in a wallet

And these bonuses that I get do all the ICO buyers get same amount how does it work and what happens if I sell some of my ICO investment do I then get less

The whitepaper is quite complicated and detailed and I know that's a good thing but I'm new to all this and be better if you can help me with these questions please
Looking forward for the success of this project. Cheers
egretia
Thank you for your support, DigitalGold is poised to be the bitcoin of the next decade so we are excited for all investors who manage to get in at the ICO pricing.
Katherine we apologise for not replying to your emails we have just glanced through our inbox and can see your emails we just have so many to go through each morning from the previous night.

I can assure you we will get to yours and reply as we value every single potential investor and want everyone to make informed decisions on their level of investment.

If you prefer to post on here then that is another choice depending on the sensitivity and nature of the questions.

DigitalGold Support
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Looking forward for the success of this project. Cheers
egretia
Pages:
Jump to: