Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018 - page 17. (Read 5491 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Have added a brief update on the website with the latest information, normally our director posts those but he's still away in the states with our financial director and lawyer. They are all back late tonight so I imagine we will all get an update at tomorrow morning's team meeting.

It's been as hectic as normal  - the software guys are pulling ten hour days mostly, our cryptographer seems to always be here, and the admin and customer support section has grown busier by the day. We broke through the hundred email a day mark at the start of the week, and that doesn't include social media and forum postings and private messages. It's terrific to see DigitalGold growing in interest and popularity like this.

Still s couple of weeks before our ICO so plenty of time to get your bitcoin. If you haven't used it before (we know that a lot of new crypto investors are interested in DigitalGold, a lot of them disgruntled Telegram investors who now find that ICO closed to them) then please ensure your security around your bitcoin wallet is up to scratch. Plenty of guides online about the best way to secure those all important keys.

DigitalGold keys will be slightly different, and in a way that hasn't been used before. Again, thanks mainly to our cryptographer...more on that nearer the relevant time.

DigitalGold Support
Activity: 38
small number of coins + good ICO + low market cap + solid plan = easy buy. It's no-brainer and quick easy money if you buy ICO and sell on exchanges when they have it. Probly even be able to sell peer to peer before that as the coins will be gone in ico and price will then go up
Activity: 56
It took me a few reads and a couple emails to them to understand it all but it's quite straightforward once you get it.

not too much information can be found about this project in this thread as there is only text without infographics I find it very difficult for people in general to understand what the project is about. My advice is to provide complete information assisted with infographics so that everyone is easier to understand and more interested in reading.
Thank you for your comment, might I suggest you download our white paper ,- it goes into much more detail, has various different sections and bullet point lists outlining aspects of DigitalGold.

We felt that trying to explain DigitalGold with colourful charts and flashy graphics simply wouldn't give the details necessary. By making the main points on the front page and on our website and then linking to our comprehensive white paper, we trust potential investors to read through the detail of DigitalGold, Nuggets, our GoldNet blockchain, the parent bonuses and everything else thats different about us.

Our view is that we can't reduce that down to a few charts and pictures really. But I'll pass your comment onto the coding team and our director and maybe they will reconsider.

Thank you for your time in making the suggestion!

DigitalGold Support
Thank you for your interest, but as posted earlier in the thread we have made the decision not to run any bounty program. I don't really agree with them from an ethical viewpoint, but more to the point DigitalGold is looking heavily oversubscribed for our ICO - the Nuggets are expected to reach their total allocation well before the end of the three week ICO.

Therefore we have no need for bounty programs. Also, our nugget pricing is already incredibly good value considering the low coin limit, high demand and lack of coin generation post launch. All of which is why we are so sure of a quick ICO sale. I had two emails yesterday wanting to buy them now, one for 1BTC worth (200,000 nuggets!!) and the other 0.75BTC. obviously we are not going to sell them early but it shows the level of interest and investment people have for us!

Please do buy some in our ICO on June 2nd if you wish to own some, but either way thank you for your interest!

Mr Nugget

Yeah you don't agree with bounty, but so far all i see is you, your other self and Newbies replying to yourself here, cant give airdrop no bounty no giveaways to community, yet you want contributions from community, well just saying few airdrops won't hurt you afterall Grin
Unfortunately our project director is away in the states for a couple of days, im part of the support team. We actually have over twenty people working on DigitalGold for the last year, most of them full time. This board represents a small part of our communications, most comes in to us via emails, private messages on this and other forums, and social media.

To answer your points, we stated from the start that there would be no bounty program or airdrops and explained why, and our ICO is still looking as though it will sell out of our allocation of Nuggets well within our three week window.

I can only repeat what he said unfortunately - with the exception of translation threads, our ICO will remain the way to obtain Nuggets. The pricing structure and the underlying limits and market cap are already extremely generous, especially in week one. If you don't wish to join us at the ICO that's absolutely fine there are many others for you to consider of course and we nonetheless appreciate you looking over our cryptocurrency.

DigitalGold Support
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
not too much information can be found about this project in this thread as there is only text without infographics I find it very difficult for people in general to understand what the project is about. My advice is to provide complete information assisted with infographics so that everyone is easier to understand and more interested in reading.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Thank you for your interest, but as posted earlier in the thread we have made the decision not to run any bounty program. I don't really agree with them from an ethical viewpoint, but more to the point DigitalGold is looking heavily oversubscribed for our ICO - the Nuggets are expected to reach their total allocation well before the end of the three week ICO.

Therefore we have no need for bounty programs. Also, our nugget pricing is already incredibly good value considering the low coin limit, high demand and lack of coin generation post launch. All of which is why we are so sure of a quick ICO sale. I had two emails yesterday wanting to buy them now, one for 1BTC worth (200,000 nuggets!!) and the other 0.75BTC. obviously we are not going to sell them early but it shows the level of interest and investment people have for us!

Please do buy some in our ICO on June 2nd if you wish to own some, but either way thank you for your interest!

Mr Nugget

Yeah you don't agree with bounty, but so far all i see is you, your other self and Newbies replying to yourself here, cant give airdrop no bounty no giveaways to community, yet you want contributions from community, well just saying few airdrops won't hurt you afterall Grin
Activity: 42
Haven't had much luck with crypto but putting some into this for sure guess I need to get least 10000 coins it would be crap to miss out on the bonus ones specially if this does fly as seems to be the general view
Activity: 41
kongman understands thank you. and vertical rocket would be very nice for us
kongman is wanting the patent bonuses in the future. they will be worth a lot more nuggets as well as the price increase for the nuggets themselves.

digitalgold I have my ico btc ready for you I think I will buy 20,000 but maybe 10,000 more than that I do want to put as much as I can in because want no regret when price shoots up that I was weak and didn't invest much you understand?
Can a cryptocurrency successfully 'decouple' from bitcoin?  Yes absolutely, if it is differentiated enough, demanded enough and self-sustaining. DigitalGold aims to exist 'as itself' ie in demand and used as DigitalGold regardless of pricing changes in other products. This is why everything has been designed from the ground up, with new techniques, software, applications, and algorithms. Even our name, DigitalGold, reflects what we will represent.

There have been too many sympathetic movements in tokens and other crypto, moving up and down like a yoyo in parallel with bitcoin. After using it in our ICO, our association with bitcoin will end there. Trust us, this time next year or perhaps even sooner, DigitalGold will be a store of value and investment that everyone will want. Bitcoin will always be massive as it has first mover advantage, but crucially, we will be on the way up and would you rather be nearer the top of a rising price curve or nearer the start of it. These are the questions investors need to think about when it comes to our ICO and whether they wish to be part of DigitalGold from the start,or a late joiner who misses some of the early gains.

Must sleep now, have more meetings and another pitch from an exchange who want an option on us for Q4. Support will take care of questions, comments etc in the meantime and I'll be back late on Wednesday.

Mr Nugget, Project Director and Founder
DigitalGold
Late late night, am now in the state on a flying visit but thought I'd check in on the thread and the social media after receiving a few messages from support about how positive and crazy things are getting.

Please be patient everyone, the ICO is coming - only a couple of weeks and a bit away now, and you will all get your rewards very soon after that...or not so soon depending on how much of a hodler you might be.

DigitalGold is coming and a year of work is coming to fruition, finally.

I haven't been this excited for an ICO for a long time. The whole way they're doing it along with the design of their Nuggets and blockchain is just soooo good. Quite honestly it makes most of the tokens riding Ethereum and the others look like nothing!
the best and most detail communication from a cryptocurrency team I've seen. most just post the flashy front page then give a couple messages then disappear. Thanks for answering the communities questions and helpful explaining your coins.
It's been another busy Monday, the amount of emails, ICO notification requests and general enquiries continues to rise especially across social media.

A few emails and messages have asked about likely launch prices for DigitalGold on the exchanges in Q3. It's of course impossible to say, but I think one thing that is safe to say is that the demand will clearly be there as it's obvious to us now that not everyone who wants nuggets will get them during the ICO before we literally run out of nuggets. Our initial market cap figure will be tiny compared to most ICOs, the growth range upside is therefore one of the highest of recent years.

We would also remind investors that if for any reason our launch slips beyond October that they can have their bitcoin back and their order cancelled if they so choose.

Also, we really appreciate the goodwill the community is feeding back to us. Decisions such as no pre-ico, no venture capital, low coin limit and cheap coins, charity donations from our license fees, and a fair and equable ICO, were always in our plans since last year.  

We want DigitalGold to succeed for the whole cryptosystem, and in the light of Telegram shafting all of the public with their $2bn vc sell-out, it's more vital than ever that DigitalGold demonstrates that the original pseudonymous nature of crypto can still shine through.

Thank you all, we cannot wait for you to be owning Nuggets and launching a piece of crypto history.

DigitalGold Support
Activity: 38
This will gain more from ICO to launch than any other I've looked at because market will revalue this upwards a lot. most have stupid billions of coins and try to sell for dollars, this has cheap price and small coin amount like older poster says. Can only go up.

Panterapontera is buying first day of the mofo ICO no way am missing out
Thanks for your interest in DigitalGold; to answer your queries:

The total circulation of Nuggets (our coins) is 64,000,000. 60,000,000 of these are going to be sold in our ICO, which runs from June 2nd to June 23rd with various bonuses and pricing depending on the week (as detailed in the whitepaper). There have been no pre-ico's or private investment, so the public will get equal opportunity to buy Nuggets during that period. 4,000,000  (just about 6% of total amount) has been reserved for the development team.

There is no conventional mining for DigitalGold - we are running on an entirely new proof of stake blockchain which rewards validators running GoldNet (our blockchain) via transaction fees. And the way this is being done is much fairer and simpler than existing systems. Every owner of DigitalGold Nuggets will be able to obtain staking rewards via GoldNet. We will also be rewarding ICO investors via patent license bonus nuggets (from nuggets bought by our licensees) when our patent-pending algorithms are licensed across the wider financial industry.

Much more detail on all of the above is available in our whitepaper, download link for which is available on the first page of this thread, our website, or in text on our website.

To sum up, 64m Nuggets total circulation, 60m being sold in ICO June 2nd to June 23rd (or until 60m limit is reached, which looks like happening within the first two weeks).

DigitalGold Support
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
So will not have to mine DigitalGold? Because by quickly reading some information about coin, will there be a sale of nuggets? Are these nuggets the coins of DigitalGold? And that 4,000,000  DIG is not a high value for the development team?
Activity: 42
DigitalGold has been in private development with the team’s own funds and fiat loans since Summer 2017, and is now nearing the critical mass point of a crowdsale ICO to enable us to fund the last push to final code, testing and release. Additionally, this gives investors the opportunity to obtain nuggets at the very best price prior to launch.
Are you part of digitalgold team?
Pages:
Jump to: