Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018 - page 18. (Read 5491 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 5
DigitalGold has been in private development with the team’s own funds and fiat loans since Summer 2017, and is now nearing the critical mass point of a crowdsale ICO to enable us to fund the last push to final code, testing and release. Additionally, this gives investors the opportunity to obtain nuggets at the very best price prior to launch.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
re my earlier question thanks for getting back to me I will have BTC ready for your ICO gives me couple weeks to get enough of it
Activity: 56
I'm all set for this ico. Is starting to trend in twitter as well. Gimme my nuggets haha

For all of us who missed the original bitcoin through ignorance or bad judgement, this DigitalGold is terrific opportunity can't wait
Activity: 70
We're still expecting to have Nuggets available throughout the first week of the ICO - after that, it's possible you might not be able to get your allocation as we have a strictly fixed limit of 60m for sale (out of a total 64m circulation) and we won't be increasing that limit whatever the demand (unlike some ICO's) so please make sure you buy early to avoid disappointment.

The next time nuggets would be available after the ICO as at public launch, and to suggest a factor of 5-10x increase from the ICO pricing is, if anything, a conservative estimate.
We are only accepting bitcoin for our ICO - it's the easiest to obtain cryptocurrency and we've built our whole segregated protected payment system around bitcoin addresses so we will not be accepting any other payment solution. It is for your own protection, privacy and security also. You will be able to see throughout and after the ICO leading up to launch that your money is safely in the bitcoin address we give you.

If you're buying a large amount then you will benefit from the bonus nuggets as detailed on the white paper, and also the ongoing patent license payments will be related to your initial ICO investment, so the more you put into the ICO, the larger your future payments from that would be. And that applies even if you part sell on public launch, which seems to be a popular option amongst crypto investors.

Thank you, and look forward to supplying you with nuggets on June 2nd.

DigitalGold Support.
Activity: 42
I want to buy nuggets can I please pay with cash instead of buying bitcoins for the ICO? I will be purchasing a lot of them if that helps? Can I buy privately off you with large cash transfer please?
@kryptokongman,  buy in our ICO in the first week with the bonus amount and you'll be getting them more or less free, $0.03 each when there's just 64m total circulation is a virtual giveaway Smiley and especially with the unlimited potential of those patent bonuses for ICO investors.

Seriously though, we hope everyone joins us in the ICO, DigitalGold is looking stronger than ever in terms of support, chatter and fundamentals.

Our director is now on the way to the airport, USA bound, but myself and rest of the email support team will be around to answer your queries.

DigitalGold Support
Activity: 41
DigitalGold, the real digital gold - I like that one, that may well be used by us in the future!

Many thanks indeed for that suggestion!

Give kongman some nuggets? That would be good reward for it
DigitalGold, the real digital gold - I like that one, that may well be used by us in the future!

Many thanks indeed for that suggestion!
People keep on calling bitcoin 'digital gold' but this is the real thing Digital Gold haha You should call yourselves the real digitalgold!!! Bitcoin is so 2009 now haha

I'm in for digitalgold and will be out for profits
Good morning, firstly thank you to the moderators for moving our thread here back to the correct board.

Secondly, thank you all for your positive comments both here, on social media and to us directly. Less than three weeks to our ICO now and we appreciate the comments, suggestions, even constructive criticism.

Lastly, a couple of us are off to the states for a 48hr visit later today. We're catching up with our work colleagues there, meeting some key people in the industry and also (at their request) meeting a very well known exchange for initial discussions on future listings for DigitalGold. They seem keen on having at least an option on us - the ever increasing use of the term 'bitcoin 2.0' both excites and scares us a little, but only in a good way. If we make waves that large then it can only be good for all.

Here's to another busy week.

Mr Nugget,

Project director, DigitalGold.
Activity: 130
I wish for the success of this project for the benefits of the cryptocurrency lovers to have a more better way and opportunity for their money in the form of crypto.
egretia
Activity: 38
Project is amazing. Lots of new features and different way of doing things. Same as you the bonuses are awesome reward for ICO investors. When this becomes the new bitcoin it will still only be us early investors who get these bonuses. So cool.

I'm pretty much all in on this have already withdrawn most of my savings and converted to bitcoin ready for this ICO. No brainer really as I will sell some at launch to cover the ICO

I don't feel sad at all that loads of people might miss out early on that's just how it goes.
They could have taken all private funds and pre-ico money for their costs and given all the coins away to them. So proud of digitalgold for not doing that and grateful that I can get the chance to make up for not buying BTC in 2010. Yes, I bought a few thousand of them. Fortunately Digitalgold gives me that 2nd bite of the cherry.
I think we're lucky to have found this, it's starting to go viral on social media with all this of it being the next bitcoin, but even without that it's obvious there are great returns on this. Has to be very likely this will be X10 or more just at launch from the ICO pricing. And that's not even talking about the patent payouts. Game changing or what.

Big week 1 buy for me to get the bonus nuggets
Our Project Director (who has been working all weekend) has an update coming tomorrow with the team, then he is off to the States for two days with our Finance Director and our Lawyer to catch up with our team there and also meet with a large exchange who have contacted us about the possibility of listing DigitalGold after launch.

The support team will be around to answer emails and queries in the meantime, and I'm sure he will be checking in with us regularly.
To previous posters, we have contacted the moderators here to suggest that DigitalGold has been moved to a board that doesn't quite relate to our coin as we are not a token, so we will await to see what response we get back. We're aren't quite sure why we were moved as no aspect of a token applies to DigitalGold Nuggets.

In the big picture, about 90% of our contact points come direct from our website, other boards and also social media so it's not a massive issue but we don't wish to confuse investors who are on this board for 'token' based investments linked to for example Ethereum. So hopefully for that reason we will be moved back.

We've had nearly a hundred emails and many retweets on twitter about DigitalGold this weekend. A lot of people are making the point that Bitcoin is often referred to as 'digital gold' whereas we actually ARE DigitalGold. It's so true! And for those who regret not buying bitcoin at a few cents...well, would be awful to miss out on a second opportunity should it arise...

DigitalGold Support
Activity: 38
Thank you for your answer my question about ICO. So I  understand i send bitcoin in exchange for your nuggets in ICO. That is ok I can get bitcoin easy and will buy your coin when it starts. Exciting to buy these at such a low price. Thank you for giving us all chance to do this
Funny this has been moved to 'token' board. This is a new coin with it's own new blockchain?!  Anyway topic starter should be pleased - this is a less crazy board it will get many more views here especially when people see its not a token and is something much better Smiley
still found your topic ok when i logged in so doesnt matter to kongman
Pages:
Jump to: