Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018 - page 19. (Read 5491 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
In the meantime, at least it gives people who frequent this board the opportunity to discover more about DigitalGold - although it bears repeating that we are just about the un-token like crypto out there!

A lot of talk on social media has described us as a bitcoin 2.0, a bitcoin alternative etc. We've spent a year building our currency from scratch. Our blockchain has been developed by us, no other crypto will be using it. Our algorithms are so unique that the application of them is patent pending, and our coin (Nuggets) is strictly limited in supply and is unique to our blockchain 'GoldNet'.

A token we are most definitely not! But of course, while we're in this board you're all most welcome to post and question us and we welcome potential investors from here as much as our original board home.

Good morning DigitalGolders.

Unsure why this topic has been switched from the cryptocurrency board to the token board, as DigitalGold is absolutely not a token.

We have our own blockchain infrastructure and our own coin, Nuggets.  Our only connection with any other crypto is using BTC for our ICO. So that's a little puzzling, maybe it was moved by mistake. We will investigate and see what's happened.

Mr Nugget

I hope to get 0.5 bitcoin to put in so would get bonus for that amount
Thanks that is my plan although I think longer term these can give a big percentage gain for hodlers. Either way should be gains for investors.

They have an ex GC HQ cryptographer on their team so you can't really get better than that
Agree. Cannot wait for ICO in June and to get these coins at cheapest price can only win short term and long term.

Will part sell soon after blockchain launches to cover my investment and make some profit, then hodl for a while. This is the one I've waited for Smiley
Activity: 98
Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up
Activity: 70
Hi DigitalGolders,

Finished the emails from overnight, all 74 of them! Ok, so some are the usual marketing/advertising ones (which we are NOT interested in at all, no paid shilling or advertising for us thank you) but most were from potential investors, some new, some who have various questions for us to answer.  Due diligence is a great thing, and we want all our potential investors to feel completely comfortable placing their funds with us by the time the ICO starts in just three weeks time.

Have a great weekend

DigitalGold Support
Activity: 41
kongman like digital gold and will take lots in ICO
Apologies for the unusually long delay getting back to you, we had a long team meeting earlier and then had to help get through some of our email backlog.

To answer your question, our ICO is being done a little differently to most of them. Because we are reserving all of our investors ICO funds and securing funding against it rather than selling the BTC immediately (because of our money back guarantee, more details of which are in the white paper), we are not collecting funds into one central account.

Rather, each investor will receive a unique payment account public key to send their investment to. We keep them all linked to the email of the sender and that way you can see for yourself throughout our post-ICO/pre-launch period that your funds are still there (similar to escrow) and have not been spent. In the event that our blockchain is delayed and you choose to exercise your refund right after October, then we simply empty the relevant account straight back to you and cancel your Nugget purchase.

It's a great way of proving what we say about our guarantee, and additionally, this system provides far stronger redundancy in the event of unforeseen issues.

It means we need far more staff to run such a system, but it's worth it for a more personal, secure and reliable ICO.

Apologies if I've made that sound over complicated - from an investors point of view it will be very straightforward, you will be given a BTC address to send to, and in return you'll receive your SAFT and later, your Nuggets. It's us that will be handling the additional logistics of this system.

Thanks

DigitalGold Support
Activity: 38
wishing you big success but how do I send the BTC in ICO will you have automatic payment page for funds I want buy many of your coin
Almost the end of another week here at DigitalGold, time is ticking down towards our ICO now just three weeks away. Still seems like we have a lot of preparation to do to get ready for that but I have no doubt we will be fine.

Just glancing at the latest batch of emails that Support are starting to go through right now and it's great to see the buzz around this currency. Look forward to getting all those Nuggets into your hands next month!

love that this is picking up so much interest i honestly believe this is going to be massive and so much potential for % gains.
Activity: 41
kongman reads your answer to me start of the day and agrees that I will have plenty bitcoin to buy when ICO begins
OK everyone, just to clarify again - DigitalGold will not be selling any Nuggets until the start of the ICO June 2nd. We have been made all kinds of offers, for all kinds of price per nugget but on principle here we turn them all down. We will absolutely not give up the integrity of our 'equal for all' motto that we've had in mind since the very start of this a year ago.

However, equally, we really appreciate the interest, trust, and support of everyone on this forum, our other forums, social media and website browsers - however you've found us and got in touch we want each and every one of you to invest whatever you're comfortable with on the ICO and we'll all enjoy the progress of DigitalGold together Smiley

Will try my best to put an update on the website tomorrow or Saturday at the latest, it's just been such a crazy week with the European meeting at the beginning of the week, then testing our blockchain (GoldNet is running incredibly - you all won't believe the elegance, speed, and scaleability of it in action) and today I've been stuck doing boring legal documents. I'll probably have to work Saturdays now as well for the next few months. It's a lot of pressure and responsibility, but it's all good.

Kind Regards for now

Mr Nugget
if they had wanted to sell to those sort of investors they would have done it they didnt take any pre-ico or investor money so why would they do it now  you will have to wait like the rest of us to invest
my cell might invest in this i have a couple project im looking at but i think low limit and cheap price are good for this for quick short term profit. can i invest early if i buy large amount. and i mean a lot of them?  i have a few btc i could put in this if you interested and would also need that guarantee that this launches before october as your whitepaper says. just want a quick turnaround and easy profit thats all
theyve already posted that they wont sell any before the ico starts so you wont get any before then. is only few weeks to wait why do you need them early anyway
Would also just add, compared to almost all other ICOs, we are being extremely fair with our allocations. Nearly 95% for sale on an equal basis and price to any interested investor when our ICO starts, with just 5% reserved for our team.

No pre-ico giveaways to friends, no venture capital taking the cheapest deals, and no post-launch coin generation flooding the market either.

We couldn't have made the offer much sweeter for investors!

Quick lunch, then I really must get a load of boring legal paperwork signed and sent off. Not quite all exciting stuff here, but important nonetheless.

Mr Nugget, Project Director DigitalGold
Thank you for your interest, but as posted earlier in the thread we have made the decision not to run any bounty program. I don't really agree with them from an ethical viewpoint, but more to the point DigitalGold is looking heavily oversubscribed for our ICO - the Nuggets are expected to reach their total allocation well before the end of the three week ICO.

Therefore we have no need for bounty programs. Also, our nugget pricing is already incredibly good value considering the low coin limit, high demand and lack of coin generation post launch. All of which is why we are so sure of a quick ICO sale. I had two emails yesterday wanting to buy them now, one for 1BTC worth (200,000 nuggets!!) and the other 0.75BTC. obviously we are not going to sell them early but it shows the level of interest and investment people have for us!

Please do buy some in our ICO on June 2nd if you wish to own some, but either way thank you for your interest!

Mr Nugget
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Digital Gold I am very much interested to get these coins. Though I would like to earn it in a way we bounty hunters like best - Twitter marketing. I can help you market your Twitter page so that I can get some bounty on this coin. I can also apply for a Filipino and Esperanto translations too as I am a speaker of these languages.
kongman liked your answer and will put cash in this one on ICO can I pay $5000 cash or has to be BTC?
Bitcoin only for our ICO. Chosen because it's the most widely accessible cryptocurrency. Even if you're not a member of an exchange there are escrow based peer-to-peer services you can obtain it through.

And thank you for your support.
Pages:
Jump to: