Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018 - page 16. (Read 5491 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We're about to start our last week but one before the DigitalGold ICO on 2nd June. This coming week we're preparing and testing all our procedures and systems for managing the ICO investments as smoothly as possible. As the ICO will be handled semi-automatically rather than through pure code, it's important that our admin staff know how to proceed the applications and purchases as quickly and efficiently as possible. That's one of our focuses for this week, along with formalizing and signing off on some more legal frameworks to ensure DigitalGold is on a firm legal footing.

Finally, anytime from the coming week onwards we're expecting our patent to be granted. That will enable us to immediately publicise full details of our PoS algorithms and begin our licensing process. Exciting times at the beginning of DigitalGold.

DigitalGold Support.
I think I'm all set for this. I've got myself a new email address that I'm happy is secure and have got my BTC. I won't give away the exact amount I'm going to buy but safe to say it's well into five figures of the nuggets. Smiley
Activity: 41
Thank you digitalgold. kongman is ready now for your ICO with my bitcoin
Activity: 70
We're about to start our last week but one before the DigitalGold ICO on 2nd June. This coming week we're preparing and testing all our procedures and systems for managing the ICO investments as smoothly as possible. As the ICO will be handled semi-automatically rather than through pure code, it's important that our admin staff know how to proceed the applications and purchases as quickly and efficiently as possible. That's one of our focuses for this week, along with formalizing and signing off on some more legal frameworks to ensure DigitalGold is on a firm legal footing.

Finally, anytime from the coming week onwards we're expecting our patent to be granted. That will enable us to immediately publicise full details of our PoS algorithms and begin our licensing process. Exciting times at the beginning of DigitalGold.

DigitalGold Support.
Activity: 38
As my previous post, this is the coin baptist's coin of choice for 2018. Clear top of my ICO value indexer. I had success with large investments in bitcoin, ether and ripple previously. Digitalgold will be 4 out of 4 if my previous track record of success persists.

I have now moved some ether into bitcoin to combine with my existing bitcoin ready to place my stake into this in two weeks. The coin baptist suggests large initial stakes, then sell as required depending on your needs, the pricing and how strong your hodl ability is. Regardless there will be gains from day one. This must launch at at least $1 probably more on the exchanges. These patent licenses could make us ICO investors wealthy beyond anything the other cryptos can offer. I am JTCB.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Good project, I hope good price this coin for listing in exchanges
Thank you all for the emails and messages as usual, we've been a little rushed off our proverbial feets with them last couple of days which is why I've not been able to get onto here as often as usual.

We've answered 129 emails just from last night, mostly registrations for notifications, but as always some wanting answers to simple questions, a few a little more challenging. But we're getting there folks - just a fortnight to do and our ICO will be underway. I really hope everyone manages to get the allocations of Nuggets they want - so long as you're early you should be fine. Makes sense to do it early anyway, as better bonuses and cheaper nuggets as well. Win win for the early ICO buyers.

Enjoy the weekend, keep the comments and questions coming. We're onto the final stretch of pre-ICO now!

DigitalGold Support
kongman is excited for this one. haven't put so much bitcoin into an ico before. kongman wants the bonuses and for this coin to grow big. thank you digitalgold for letting us join this at cheap price. very grateful
worth reminding everyone that the DigitalGold ICO is now just TWO WEEKS away!  We have almost everything ready our end now, so we look to have got the timing almost exactly right.

This will be the only way to officially purchase Nuggets at their base price. It will be the only time to get that at THAT price also!  We have nearly one thousand registrations for notifications and counting, so you will all receive emails one week before, one day before and as the ICO starts.  Details will also be on the website nearer June 2nd.

Have a great weekend DigitalGolders

Project Director, DigitalGold
I don't like most of ICOs I see but DigitalGold is fantastic. Will be like getting bitcoin back in 2009 or 10.

In years to come people will look back at these posts and kick themselves for not being in early like us haha
Activity: 42
Digital gold in discussions with Coinbase that would be news to shock everyone haha

Seriously though this is such a good project and count myself lucky to find it before the ICO. Usually my luck to miss out on ones like this and discover them when the coin is 50 or 100x more valuable!
Sorry for the lack of a proper update yesterday, I was so jetlagged and then a busy day catching up at the office as well.

Anyway, a LOT accomplished. Met with a number of financial organisations regarding possible licensing of our patent pending proof of stake algorithms. The interest was off the charts and they were very keen to see more than we could sensibly show them at this stage. It's looking promising indeed for some major players to be involved.

In just as important news, it looks like we will be on one of the largest us exchanges in early 2019 at the latest. And I'm talking about one of the largest. NDA's prevent me saying more, as our lawyer nervously watches over my shoulder! Investors will be very very pleased and surprised.

These two developments were both better than we could have expected and made for a super successful trip.

And just two weeks until the ICO?! Time flies. Better get on. Update soon.
Just getting back to this wonderful project to see if there are now anything that can be offered as bounties for the bounty hunters? I had offered translation services before and I want to apply that again. Anyway other bounties would also be good if there are any. Thanks!
Thank you, the only Nuggets on offer other than in the ICO itself are for translations - if you can drop us an email at [email protected] with the language(s) you are offering to translate we can certainly offer you a DigitalGold Nugget 'bounty' for that.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Just getting back to this wonderful project to see if there are now anything that can be offered as bounties for the bounty hunters? I had offered translation services before and I want to apply that again. Anyway other bounties would also be good if there are any. Thanks!
Greetings I am Jon the coin baptist. I bought generous amounts of bitcoin in 2012, ether in 2015 and ripple in 2016. I have sold most of my stakes in those but retain an amount in each for interest

My selection this year is digitalgold and I am now joining here to freely advise others who are looking for an investment to consider putting their funds in

When I choose my cryptocurrency I always look at initial/current/targeted market cap vs potential market cap, team abilities, technology and applications or uses of the coin or token, and weigh these to come up with my own ICO value indexer

Digitalgold has come up top for 2018. Ethereum and Ripple were very much under the radar when I put my funds into those. This is as it should be. You will not make fortunes in currencies that are already mass mainstream or already big news. Make some yes. Fortunes no

As the coin baptist I can only offer my advice nothing more. I have nothing to prove and join here and other places in the hope I can help others to realise their hopes and dreams

I am transferring some of my remaining bitcoin and converting some of my ether for a total of probably 3 bitcoin or maybe more. You need to go big when you feel the opportunity is the correct one. When this goes mainstream it will too late. I am JTCB
Good to know I seem to have found a good one
Greetings I am Jon the coin baptist. I bought generous amounts of bitcoin in 2012, ether in 2015 and ripple in 2016. I have sold most of my stakes in those but retain an amount in each for interest

My selection this year is digitalgold and I am now joining here to freely advise others who are looking for an investment to consider putting their funds in

When I choose my cryptocurrency I always look at initial/current/targeted market cap vs potential market cap, team abilities, technology and applications or uses of the coin or token, and weigh these to come up with my own ICO value indexer

Digitalgold has come up top for 2018. Ethereum and Ripple were very much under the radar when I put my funds into those. This is as it should be. You will not make fortunes in currencies that are already mass mainstream or already big news. Make some yes. Fortunes no

As the coin baptist I can only offer my advice nothing more. I have nothing to prove and join here and other places in the hope I can help others to realise their hopes and dreams

I am transferring some of my remaining bitcoin and converting some of my ether for a total of probably 3 bitcoin or maybe more. You need to go big when you feel the opportunity is the correct one. When this goes mainstream it will too late. I am JTCB
Thanks for all your comments, emails and (still) offers to buy Nuggets early! One wanted to buy 2 BTC of them this week - politely thanked, offer declined and referred to our June 2nd ICO as usual!

To the above poster, we can't give specific investment advice as it depends so much on an individual's financial position, their experience, their risk profile, mental strength etc. The main thing we would suggest is to invest the maximum amount you can to get our bonuses and higher returns, but always an amount that you are comfortable with.

Our project director and colleagues get back in a hour or so, they will be seriously jet-lagged tomorrow but it will be good to have them back and to hear the developments from their USA flying visit.

DigitalGold Support
I'm still undecided as to whether to buy a good amount that is, enough to get the bonus nuggets. Or whether to go to invest heavily and put serious money into this.

my gut feeling is that digitalgold and their nugget coins are going to see big gains, and the ICO terms are very good. Just the risk aversion part of me that's saying don't put loads into it as a safety measure. But then again  you do have to speculate to accumulate, more so than most with crypto.

If I have the guts on the day then ill put five figures into it Smiley
kongman wont forget ICO date!!! it's date I get lots of cheap Nuggets
We will be sending reminder emails one week before, one day before, and just as the ICO starts.

DigitalGold Support
Activity: 42
I've registered for email notifications from them and not had anything yet? Anyone else who registered had emails from them?
Pages:
Jump to: