Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018 - page 3. (Read 5491 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
They're not going to make as much from this ICO now with the bitcoin price as it is. Although maybe by the time they access the bitcoin after launch things will be different. Is launch still planned for Q3 this year please?

GoldNet blockchain should be launched by late August, full launch onto public exchanges one week later. DigitalGold Foundation to be launched same time. All going great, ICO should be completed by weekend at latest!

DigitalGold Support.
Activity: 38
I am pleased digitalgold has got their patents! Looks forward to their publishing this and to see the team properly. Lucky to be in this ICO
Activity: 42
They're not going to make as much from this ICO now with the bitcoin price as it is. Although maybe by the time they access the bitcoin after launch things will be different. Is launch still planned for Q3 this year please?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Accidentally saw the project, it became interesting and went to read the information. As it turned out for me very little information about the project and the development team in general, nothing is written. Or I'm not looking there. But I do not understand why not show the whole team that works on the project and from which country they come from.

I found out a lot about them via their white paper and (admittedly basic) website, along with a lot of emails and queries.

They're from the UK, company registered in BVI and worldwide team - all this is in white paper, along with the reason for their anonymity for now. They also imply they have an ex gchq cryptographer.

I found the concept and structure well planned,and now they have the ICO almost finished and the patent granted we can expect to have a public reveal of the team soon (also in the white paper and they apparently have some surprising names involved in it)

If you don't want to invest in the ICO at this price wait until it launches I'm a few months time as they will be on large exchanges from day one.

Thank you for such a detailed explanation of my question, I now understand why the team has some kind of anonymity. When I buy the tokens, I have not decided yet, but I think that I should think about it. Although the prices for all crypto-currencies have fallen very much, I'm afraid that it does not depreciate.
Activity: 56
ICO Update Day Twelve:

Nuggets Remaining: 1,000,000 out of 64,000,000

Good morning - BTC falls seem to have stabilised (at least for now) so hopefully we won't have to change the pricing for the last few Nuggets remaining in our ICO. That's right, we're now down to the final million Nuggets before our ICO closes. We will try to give you one more update when it's down to 500,000 but the next one after that will be to say it's closed and that all the Nuggets for sale are now in the hands of investors!  Thank you all for your support and comments since we started the ICO last weekend.

Have a great day.

Mr Nugget, Project Director And Founder, DigitalGold
Activity: 74
Merit: 8
I rely that the idea will satisfy all that has been estimated.
Activity: 24
Yes it's good for people who missed out on the cheapest prices in week one as they can still get a very good deal with the BTC price collapse
Bet this ICO soon gets taken up now with the bitcoin price falls! It was good value before now it's super cheap and bitcoin looks dead in short/medium term.
Coin baptist injected a few complete bitcoin into digitalgold with no regrets. My choice of ICO of 2018 and BTC fall only makes this better decision.

I am JTCB.
I always found the team on this pretty helpful and open hence my own investment. Can't not make more in this than BTC at the moment which seeing as that's the ICO investment currency makes it a no brainer for me once I was satisfied with the devs behind it
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Accidentally saw the project, it became interesting and went to read the information. As it turned out for me very little information about the project and the development team in general, nothing is written. Or I'm not looking there. But I do not understand why not show the whole team that works on the project and from which country they come from.
Activity: 24
My username might not be so appropriate soon. Might cash into this and set up new one digigoldgal2k18. Can't be worse than today in BTC. Looks like the whole thing is not much more than a sham anyway with price manipulation in 2013 and 2017. Rather be in a new one like this.
Coin baptist still hold bitcoin but will exchange some more for DigitalGold before price falls further.
Activity: 70
We're getting emails asking about our ICO price change due to bitcoins falls - to clarify, we have not changed anything right now. Our director was just pointing out that should these sharp falls continue and our ICO Nuggets are still available, we may have to adjust the ratio.

For now, all is unaltered. We will notify you if/when that situation changes.

DigitalGold Support
Sent my application in for 0.48 BTC - gets my nearly 80,000 with the bonus Nuggets. Bye bye bitcoin, it was fun while it lasted  Grin
Activity: 41
kongman got his Nuggets and pleased to have nuggets not bitcoin. bitcoin dead haha Digitalgold new bitcoin
Yep glad this ICO is still open at least it's a way of getting good value from this failing btc
I'm also buying more swapping 0.5 BTC for another load. Time to decouple from dying bitcoin.
Bitcoin is now falling so fast we have to consider the possibility that our ICO exchange rate may have to change after all. If BTC drops through $6000 and continues down, we will notify you of any changes (assuming the ICO is still active)

Mr Nugget, Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold

Sent in an application, let's get the F*** out of bitcoin and into digitalgold. BTC will be below 6 by tomorrow. I'm out.
Pantera wants to get rid of his bitcoin to buy this with it. Please I have emailed you sell me Nuggets
Pages:
Jump to: