Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 11. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
In this story - a very important course cryptocurrency. I really hope that he will be at least stable. Although a little in this believe, now basically fall.

News I read sometimes, it's rumored that this is a repeat of the history of dotcoms.

Of course it will be a very sad story, really sorry if it happens. Many companies and people had huge hopes for rising costs. And everything will go to hell.

Yes, I also read. Well, I honestly think that the world is not yet ready for mass adoption of the crypto currency.
Activity: 55
In this story - a very important course cryptocurrency. I really hope that he will be at least stable. Although a little in this believe, now basically fall.

News I read sometimes, it's rumored that this is a repeat of the history of dotcoms.

Of course it will be a very sad story, really sorry if it happens. Many companies and people had huge hopes for rising costs. And everything will go to hell.
Activity: 56

Activity: 59
I think there will be the new exchangers. This project is must be listed there! But the question when is really disturbing me…
The project has great prospects in the near future, even if the Crypto currency does not grow in price. And if it grows up, then the chances of success are almost 100%

The idea of ​​the project is wonderful, but there is a small problem - now the falling market and it is very difficult to find a job

Maybe it's difficult for you, you just need to be able to do something well. And your work itself will become an advertisement for you. The main thing is to believe in what you are doing and doing well. Old people say that this way, you can achieve success, like Digiwage)
Activity: 33
The project has great prospects in the near future, even if the Crypto currency does not grow in price. And if it grows up, then the chances of success are almost 100%

The idea of ​​the project is wonderful, but there is a small problem - now the falling market and it is very difficult to find a job
Activity: 40
Activity: 39
I think that because of the cost of crypto currency, today a lot of people are looking for work. Because, I noticed - a lot of projects have reduced their activity.

Yes, and even more projects are closed and are not going to continue to work because of lack of funding. Large investors probably already began to wonder where to spend money))

Well, the fact is that at the peak of activity, a lot of projects collected a lot of money without even having an idea. Many people now have huge fortunes. But the tokens of their projects are useless.

I'm glad that Digiwage project was created with the help of the community and is also supported by the community. This is important when a bad mood in the market.
Activity: 14
I think that because of the cost of crypto currency, today a lot of people are looking for work. Because, I noticed - a lot of projects have reduced their activity.

Yes, and even more projects are closed and are not going to continue to work because of lack of funding. Large investors probably already began to wonder where to spend money))

Well, the fact is that at the peak of activity, a lot of projects collected a lot of money without even having an idea. Many people now have huge fortunes. But the tokens of their projects are useless.

Activity: 47
Activity: 57
What're your hardcap and softcap? I am going to invest in this project asap. Need more info about that
Non-ico token ... This is coin. There was no hardcap and softcap.
Team have officially launched the freelance platform https://digiwage.org/

No ICO, lol, it's interesting… So, how can I get tokens?

You can also mine by masternode, you need 12,000 WAGE Si it will be goo investition in your future. I hope so, but only time can show us, which way we must take)

You should wait few weeks, I think that there will be some info.

You do not have to worry about it, because it's not so important. The main thing is that the guys had a stable trading volume, otherwise, few investors will be interested in the coin. So, if you want to make efforts to develop the project - invest already.

In any case, it will be useful for the guys to list on another exchange, because more people will learn about the project.
What're your hardcap and softcap? I am going to invest in this project asap. Need more info about that

You can also mine by masternode, you need 12,000 WAGE Si it will be goo investition in your future. I hope so, but only time can show us, which way we must take)

You do not have to worry about it, because it's not so important. The main thing is that the guys had a stable trading volume, otherwise, few investors will be interested in the coin. So, if you want to make efforts to develop the project - invest already.

This is not a token. it is coin!  Here you can buy coins https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.WAGE_BRIDGE.BTC

Pages:
Jump to: