Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 13. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
An interesting idea of ​​the project, I certainly met similar ones, but mostly they developed through ICO.

Through ICO, any fool will be able to develop a project, collecting a few million - this will not be difficult.
Activity: 57
Now, such projects are very necessary, because they not only help people to find work, but also develop the sphere of cryptocurrency!

It is very important that such projects are born in difficult market conditions! It really should be a very strong team that will be able to withstand the descending trend of the crypto currency and stay on its positions! Only forward!

It's okay, but they will be hardened and will be able to work more efficiently in the growing market.

It is true, who will be able to stand in a hard time, he will prosper in a good time!
Activity: 56
Now, such projects are very necessary, because they not only help people to find work, but also develop the sphere of cryptocurrency!

It is very important that such projects are born in difficult market conditions! It really should be a very strong team that will be able to withstand the descending trend of the crypto currency and stay on its positions! Only forward!
Activity: 59
Creation of this platform, it is a good idea, because potential investors need to make sure that the project is quite real. I already joined, as soon as I saw the road map, everything is clearly painted there.
The development team is well developed in social networks that will bring great benefit to the project in the future.

I agree that experienced marketers understand that advertising in social networks is extremely important.
The development team is well developed in social networks that will bring great benefit to the project in the future.
Activity: 33
Guys, tell me please, on which exchange is the coin traded?
Activity: 40
I wonder how the rating will work there, let's say if the old people are already on the main pages, but what about the new ones?)

The team I think will work this nuance, because the newcomer also needs a life on the site
The team will provide such information, it is important for users and investors.

Yes, beginners need to simplify the rules, this is an important point, I hope the team thought about it.
Activity: 39
I wonder how the rating will work there, let's say if the old people are already on the main pages, but what about the new ones?)

The team I think will work this nuance, because the newcomer also needs a life on the site
The team will provide such information, it is important for users and investors.
Activity: 14
Activity: 55
I think that platform will have an exchanger that will work on a minimum commission, which will solve all the problems. I hope the team will make this service as soon as possible.

Time will tell what will turn out, now in such an unstable market it is difficult to achieve a good result.
Activity: 47
I think that platform will have an exchanger that will work on a minimum commission, which will solve all the problems. I hope the team will make this service as soon as possible.
Merit: 1
What about Commission? It is not very convenient to transfer Fiat funds into tokens, and then back. How did the administration solve this problem?

There is information that the platform itself will be built a special exchanger with minimal fees, it will solve your problem.

Sincerely I hope that the team will conscientiously develop the project, because only in this way can something be achieved in this area...

Where did you find information about the built-in exchanger? I must have missed something when I read the white paper of the project.
Activity: 57
What about Commission? It is not very convenient to transfer Fiat funds into tokens, and then back. How did the administration solve this problem?

There is information that the platform itself will be built a special exchanger with minimal fees, it will solve your problem.

Sincerely I hope that the team will conscientiously develop the project, because only in this way can something be achieved in this area...
Activity: 55

Activity: 59
By the way, a good design of the project. Yes before did not especially think about visual design.

A person always at first eats everything that is beautifully done, and then he is further interested in the rest

I agree that every year cryptocurrency becomes more and more popular. I think that Digiwage will show us the platform of the highest level.

Yes, in the nearest future it will be possible to pay everywhere by crypto currency, even in the usual supermarket
By the way, a good design of the project. Yes before did not especially think about visual design.

A person always at first eats everything that is beautifully done, and then he is further interested in the rest

I agree that every year cryptocurrency becomes more and more popular. I think that Digiwage will show us the platform of the highest level.

Pages:
Jump to: