Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 12. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
What about your benefits compared to some projects without blockchain?
I am walking about Upwork and other stuff? What can you say?

decentralized nature of the marketplace platform and its associated payment system will provide freedom and flexibility to build different combinations of modern collaboration frameworks

Maybe, it's much harder to fool you. Here all money are saved in blockchain and you are guaranteed of getting salary

In case if job it's done, of course)))
Activity: 39

decentralized nature of the marketplace platform and its associated payment system will provide freedom and flexibility to build different combinations of modern collaboration frameworks

Maybe, it's much harder to fool you. Here all money are saved in blockchain and you are guaranteed of getting salary
Activity: 14

Activity: 55
Activity: 47
Finally, I found an interesting project that does not collect millions of dollars for its development. I hope the guys will develop in the same spirit! I like their approach to business.

I think that this is an excellent example for those who want to develop their own koin and develop their ideas with the help of a blockbuster! Guys, take an example from this project, they achieved a lot even without millions of dollars!

An example of course is good, but on the other hand - you need to pay salaries for employees ...

Yes, this is true, but on the other hand, millions do not need this, and besides, over time, the project will bring profit)) And so it should be, if the project does not make a profit, then it is not commercial and it should not be considered for investment.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Finally, I found an interesting project that does not collect millions of dollars for its development. I hope the guys will develop in the same spirit! I like their approach to business.

I think that this is an excellent example for those who want to develop their own koin and develop their ideas with the help of a blockbuster! Guys, take an example from this project, they achieved a lot even without millions of dollars!

An example of course is good, but on the other hand - you need to pay salaries for employees ...
Activity: 57

And what about access to the stock exchange? When will the token be traded and where?

I think that over time, the guys will post their token on other sites.

I believe that it is not very important how many sites a token is placed, the main thing is that there were normal volumes of trade!
And what about access to the stock exchange? When will the token be traded and where?

The token is currently being traded on https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.WAGE_BRIDGE.BTC. Cryptobridge is their only exchange at the moment.
Activity: 59

I think that over time, the guys will post their token on other sites.
I would like to understand who primarily interested in attracting children, performers or customers.

I think that this has a uniform value, because both are needed and the latter.
Activity: 33
I would like to understand who primarily interested in attracting children, performers or customers.
Guys, tell me please, on which exchange is the coin traded?

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.WAGE_BRIDGE.BTC

Price seems fair considering there was a lag between the coin launch and product launch, which typically results in investors getting impatient. That, coupled with the retreat of the overall crypto market, and this coin is a steal for its quality product and market potential.
Activity: 40
Already I see there are offers on the platform, I wonder if there are users of the platform?

I think that there is, or will be. In any case, something will come of it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
It is not yet known to which exchangers the token will be transferred?  I see great interest in the project from the investors!
Activity: 39
Already I see there are offers on the platform, I wonder if there are users of the platform?
An interesting idea of ​​the project, I certainly met similar ones, but mostly they developed through ICO.

Through ICO, any fool will be able to develop a project, collecting a few million - this will not be difficult.
Yes, another thing from the very beginning. without huge investments, to grow such a project!

This indicates that the team is trying as best they can and their efforts will pay off))
An interesting idea of ​​the project, I certainly met similar ones, but mostly they developed through ICO.

Through ICO, any fool will be able to develop a project, collecting a few million - this will not be difficult.
Yes, another thing from the very beginning. without huge investments, to grow such a project!
Pages:
Jump to: