Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 16. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
In this fantastic future, bitcoin should be already 100 thousand, not less. What do you think? Is this a turn of events?

At the time Bitcoin was created in 2009, no one could have thought that he would get such popularity.

Bitcoin is quite young, less than 10 years old, and it has huge potential for growth.

It's hard to predict the speed of Bitcoin's price movement, therefore, to learn more about current and future trends, the best thing to do is to monitor the market and keep abreast of the news.
Activity: 14
In this fantastic future, bitcoin should be already 100 thousand, not less. What do you think? Is this a turn of events?

At the time Bitcoin was created in 2009, no one could have thought that he would get such popularity.

Bitcoin is quite young, less than 10 years old, and it has huge potential for growth.

Yes indeed, no one expected such results from the BTC. Do you think that project is waiting for the same future?
Activity: 55

Activity: 47

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Activity: 57
here's another project that promises to provide everyone with work, well, let's see what happens. It will be interesting to see.

Is that bad? Many people are in need of experienced performers, and the majority of people in need of work. In my opinion, there should be a lot more projects like this than there are now.

I think that the main task is to find regular customers, but there will not be any problems with the performers, especially in the Russian-speaking sector.

They do not promise to provide people with work, they are going to be fair mediators, between those who have the opportunity to work and those who will qualify for quality services.
here's another project that promises to provide everyone with work, well, let's see what happens. It will be interesting to see.

Is that bad? Many people are in need of experienced performers, and the majority of people in need of work. In my opinion, there should be a lot more projects like this than there are now.

I think that the main task is to find regular customers, but there will not be any problems with the performers, especially in the Russian-speaking sector.

Activity: 59
I can wish you good luck. Business is competitive, of course. I hope you have a good team, otherwise it will be difficult.

In the professionalism of the project team, I have no doubt that I have been following this project for a long time, I see and read all the news

It's true, the competition is extremely high, but this project is a bit different from the usual social networks

With you it is hard to disagree, Yes indeed in this industry is huge competition, but the Digiwage project has promotion plan.
I can wish you good luck. Business is competitive, of course. I hope you have a good team, otherwise it will be difficult.

In the professionalism of the project team, I have no doubt that I have been following this project for a long time, I see and read all the news

It's true, the competition is extremely high, but this project is a bit different from the usual social networks
Activity: 33

Activity: 40
Activity: 39
I would like to try how the service works. In addition, I am very interested and close to the subject of cryptocurrency. If there are orders from this platform, I will use it.
An actual topic, especially when the crypt again flies to the moon and there will be fixed. I would like to of course. Then the project will be very sweet))

Of course, the more popular the crypt, the more users will be on the platform.
An actual topic, especially when the crypt again flies to the moon and there will be fixed. I would like to of course. Then the project will be very sweet))
Activity: 47
How will the customer and the performer conduct the dialogue, will there be a special chat for this?

A special general online chat will be created, as will a private chat, with this problem should not arise.

Private chat between the contractor and the customer, it is very convenient. I fully support this idea.
Merit: 1
How will the customer and the performer conduct the dialogue, will there be a special chat for this?

A special general online chat will be created, as will a private chat, with this problem should not arise.
Activity: 57
Crypto newbie here. Sorry if that is a dumb, dumb question, but what difference does it make if there's an ICO or if there's no ICO? I reckon this here looks interesting, but I can't help but wonder about the no-ICO thing.

No dumb questions - no ICO indicates that the team built the platform without outside funding, generally indicating that they are more intrinsically motivated because they believe in the idea, rather than simply making money from an ICO. Hope that helps.
Pages:
Jump to: