Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 28. (Read 1067314 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I see that there are few people use platform. With what news it can be connected?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What amount of money for the award will be allocated to the bounty company?

I wonder what the chances of a Russian project to become successful)) I saw a lot of exchanges for work, even with a cryptocurrency payment. I'll see how the project will develop.

There are chances for success, because many people are engaged in providing services for the crypto industry. Depends on the developers, they will be able to attract people or not.

Well, it always depends on the project team. If you look at successful projects - then there people plow 24/7.

I wonder what the chances of a Russian project to become successful)) I saw a lot of exchanges for work, even with a cryptocurrency payment. I'll see how the project will develop.

There are chances for success, because many people are engaged in providing services for the crypto industry. Depends on the developers, they will be able to attract people or not.

And the project is created on the basis of already working? I'm interested in what kind of experience in this business the developers have and what can be expected.

I think that  guys with  experience, because just so they would not start to bring the project to the blockchain. Maybe that's even based on an already working project.
Activity: 154
And the project is created on the basis of already working? I'm interested in what kind of experience in this business the developers have and what can be expected.
Fact that agreed to place coins on stock exchanges - well done. This raises the mood of a potential investor. And then I thought that there future for the project.

The project is still young. I am sure that shortcomings in the information will be supplemented in the near future. And we will see what kind of project it is
I can not say that the project is straight bomb and super cool, but in my opinion, it's too early to send it off. There are several good ideas and chances of success for the project, too!

In each project there are positive and negative sides...The chances of success for all are equal. And time and users will exclude what they do not like.

It seems to me that the project has every chance to enter the services market and get its place there. I would certainly like to see the public team of the project.

Also it is not necessary. I saw many successful projects. which did not show the developers. So this is not necessary.
Activity: 252
Fact that agreed to place coins on stock exchanges - well done. This raises the mood of a potential investor. And then I thought that there future for the project.

The project is still young. I am sure that shortcomings in the information will be supplemented in the near future. And we will see what kind of project it is
I can not say that the project is straight bomb and super cool, but in my opinion, it's too early to send it off. There are several good ideas and chances of success for the project, too!

In each project there are positive and negative sides...The chances of success for all are equal. And time and users will exclude what they do not like.

It seems to me that the project has every chance to enter the services market and get its place there. I would certainly like to see the public team of the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Activity: 13
I have already come across many similar projects. What about the rating system for performers and the customers themselves?

I am sure that the rating system will be, or ranks, or simply reviews, but the beginner must differ from the old member.  

Clear business, because the administration in the first place will work for the customer and performer. I used to participate in many exchanges for flirens, at all without exception, the customer's word is the law.
I have already come across many similar projects. What about the rating system for performers and the customers themselves?

I am sure that the rating system will be, or ranks, or simply reviews, but the beginner must differ from the old member.  
Guys, how many tokens were all released and what about the bounty?
Bounty they did not planed to make. Now it seems like they've changed their minds, a lot of people asked  they to make bounty. Everything for people))

There are two sides Bounty: on the one hand, the owners of project listen to the requests of people and agree to additional advertising, for which they do not need to pay in advance)) On the other hand, this can also collapse the cost of the token.
Activity: 75
The idea is certainly not new, but for me it is very difficult to find an intelligent platform that will connect people from all over the world not with the use of working purpose but also mutual assistance.
For this, it's not necessary to rise higher in all sorts of ratings, but also to go beyond the side-chapel!
Bounty they did not planed to make. Now it seems like they've changed their minds, a lot of people asked  they to make bounty. Everything for people))
brand new
Activity: 0
The team of this business is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
Earlier, I worked in several such places, tell me whether it will be necessary for the workers to pass a test to prove their level of knowledge.

Yes, of course, everyone who wants to pass verification. After all, customers want to work only with experienced performers, newcomers do not interest them.
Pages:
Jump to: