Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 25. (Read 1067212 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
In general, I saw many such projects. And the idea is not new. Only here a lot depends on the team. If the team is going to develop, it will not work ...
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Don't forget that the crypto currency is now young and every day more people learn about it and become more users.

That there is a project designed for the future? Because now there will be a limited number of users and attract new ones will also be difficult ...

Yes exactly. Because now there are few services that accept payment in the crypto currency. And I did not meet the services, where you can order services for crypto.

I have seen  many startups, but they are very slow to develop and have fuzzy positioning.
Don't forget that the crypto currency is now young and every day more people learn about it and become more users.

That there is a project designed for the future? Because now there will be a limited number of users and attract new ones will also be difficult ...

Yes exactly. Because now there are few services that accept payment in the crypto currency. And I did not meet the services, where you can order services for crypto.

Activity: 56
What about your benefits compared to some projects without blockchain?
I am walking about Upwork and other stuff? What can you say?
decentralized nature of the marketplace platform and its associated payment system will provide freedom and flexibility to build different combinations of modern collaboration frameworks
brand new
Activity: 0
I think that in long term Ethereum will give -50% but in short term we have all chance to make x5 in easy. Why do I think so? All tied up with Buterin if he will go away and will become more decentraliz - Ethereum have any chance.
Activity: 154
What about your benefits compared to some projects without blockchain?
I am walking about Upwork and other stuff? What can you say?
It is difficult to say that the project will be very popular. Now very few people use cryptocurrency. Therefore, the number of users / customers will not be large.

I think that you are mistaken. Because so many people now earn in the crypto currency. And these people are not very profitable to withdraw money to fiat money. A big loss of money.

I agree, now it is necessary to give large commission for translating the Crypto currency into fiat money. I do not like it.
It is difficult to say that the project will be very popular. Now very few people use cryptocurrency. Therefore, the number of users / customers will not be large.

I think that you are mistaken. Because so many people now earn in the crypto currency. And these people are not very profitable to withdraw money to fiat money. A big loss of money.
Finally, I found an interesting project that does not collect millions of dollars for its development. I hope the guys will develop in the same spirit! I like their approach to business.
I think that this is an excellent example for those who want to develop their own koin and develop their ideas with the help of a blockbuster! Guys, take an example from this project, they achieved a lot even without millions of dollars!
An example of course is good, but on the other hand - you need to pay salaries for employees ...
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Revolutionizing Job Industry is a really great thing. I think that this project can find a real success. At least i really believe.
Activity: 67
Finally, I found an interesting project that does not collect millions of dollars for its development. I hope the guys will develop in the same spirit! I like their approach to business.
I think that this is an excellent example for those who want to develop their own koin and develop their ideas with the help of a blockbuster! Guys, take an example from this project, they achieved a lot even without millions of dollars!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
In my point of view  idea is certainly not new. But if the project has a strong team and a well-written White Paper, then there are all chances to get success!
team have  first project, which is based on the blockchain,  or have there been developments in this direction before, some experience? I'm curious how you came to this idea?

I think that they just conducted a market research, and realized that such projects is not enough, and they want to make own. That's enough. What else do you need?

It's all very interesting. But I did not find the information in which currency I can withdraw funds. And will everything be legal? 

The service market is simply huge and I think that the project will be popular in many other countries, as well as many people around the world)))

Well, let them forbid. Their authorities no longer win, sooner or later they realize it. In the meantime, trying to get some laws that are not clear ...
team have  first project, which is based on the blockchain,  or have there been developments in this direction before, some experience? I'm curious how you came to this idea?

I think that they just conducted a market research, and realized that such projects is not enough, and they want to make own. That's enough. What else do you need?

It's all very interesting. But I did not find the information in which currency I can withdraw funds. And will everything be legal? 

The service market is simply huge and I think that the project will be popular in many other countries, as well as many people around the world)))
Activity: 13

Pages:
Jump to: