Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 24. (Read 1067212 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Do you really think that many people will use this platform? Now the crypto currency is not so popular. There will be few customers and performers.

I think cryptocurrency is very popular now, you can try to estimate the number of people interested in it in the area where you live. If WAGE has a good platform, people will automatically find it.
I also agree that cryptocurrency is very popular now and it will certainly become more famous if we look at the development of technology today Wink
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
Do you really think that many people will use this platform? Now the crypto currency is not so popular. There will be few customers and performers.

I think cryptocurrency is very popular now, you can try to estimate the number of people interested in it in the area where you live. If WAGE has a good platform, people will automatically find it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think that such nuances will be solved in the course of work. The main thing that team works and the results are visible. Continue in the same spirit !!
Activity: 252
If the team will continue to work in this spirit, it will be really cool. I hope they also will add links to team members.
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
also if you live in a small town, it's better to keep quiet about using the cryptocurrency. Because people will not understand you, also they will think that you are not normal.

Well at least I did not say that this is the future of the whole planet, otherwise I would have  a chance to wear  the straitjacket)) And the project is cool, I'm waiting for the release, I'll test it.

The project is already released, check out https://www.digiwage.org
Activity: 127
Merit: 11
Congratulations on updating the site.
Changes in the design and also some new features look good
I think by that time the course will be more stable. And accordingly for the project it will be a huge plus.
Activity: 154
I think there will be the new exchangers. This project is must be listed there! But the question when is really disturbing me…
brand new
Activity: 0
Good day  I think this is a new but promising idea. the obstacle is the number of similar competitors of the idea, all offering great service. who's the good luck.
also if you live in a small town, it's better to keep quiet about using the cryptocurrency. Because people will not understand you, also they will think that you are not normal.

Well at least I did not say that this is the future of the whole planet, otherwise I would have  a chance to wear  the straitjacket)) And the project is cool, I'm waiting for the release, I'll test it.
Activity: 14
Activity: 67
What're your hardcap and softcap? I am going to invest in this project asap. Need more info about that
Non-ico token ... This is coin. There was no hardcap and softcap.
Team have officially launched the freelance platform https://digiwage.org/
No ICO, lol, it's interesting… So, how can I get tokens?
This is not a token. it is coin!  Here you can buy coins https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.WAGE_BRIDGE.BTC
You can also mine by masternode, you need 12,000 WAGE Si it will be goo investition in your future. I hope so, but only time can show us, which way we must take)
Well, in principle, the idea is cool. Even if a person does not have crypto, this does not mean that he does not want to receive it.

Yes, but there is such an opportunity, to receive a salary in the ETH, BTC as well)) Such a latent way to invest - when you can't to buy, so you will earn)))

In fact, many people, even if they want to buy for investment purposes, do not understand what to do, because a difficult topic and those who work hard constantly - it's not enough time to understand everything.

Of course, it took me about 3 months, until I understood how work cryptocurrency. This is taking into account the constant work and full time with family. I think other people+ - the same time will be, if no one explains, reliable.

Well, in principle, the idea is cool. Even if a person does not have crypto, this does not mean that he does not want to receive it.

Yes, but there is such an opportunity, to receive a salary in the ETH, BTC as well)) Such a latent way to invest - when you can't to buy, so you will earn)))

In fact, many people, even if they want to buy for investment purposes, do not understand what to do, because a difficult topic and those who work hard constantly - it's not enough time to understand everything.
Activity: 252
A young and fresh project to which I want to wish strength and development. I hope you will succeed and I will be able to be the performer or customer on your platform in the future! Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Is your ICO project structured as a corporate or non-corporate entity? Does your ICO fall within SEC jurisdiction? Are you SEC compliant? Where do the tokens fall on the Howey Test?
Activity: 154
An interesting project, which I will be watching for now. I hope there will be a bounty company. If there is a bounty then I will be pleased to participate))

For now, see the information on the main announcement page. I think they will provide bounty.
In general, I saw many such projects. And the idea is not new. Only here a lot depends on the team. If the team is going to develop, it will not work ...

Sincerely I hope that the team will conscientiously develop the project, because only in this way can something be achieved in this area)))
Pages:
Jump to: