Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 29. (Read 1067314 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Earlier, I worked in several such places, tell me whether it will be necessary for the workers to pass a test to prove their level of knowledge.
Activity: 1
The concept behind this plan is been sought after for a long time. That one will be able to walk to the street and buy all what they want. I am with you guys 100%
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The project looks very serious, and the idea is topical, but I can not understand one thing, why developers use blockchain, why use such serious technologies? What will this give to users?

Well, what can I say, the blockchain is complete security, plus the speed of operations and many more bonuses when compared with old technologies.

If I understand everything correctly, then the site itself will be built on a blockchain, respectively, will receive all the buns from this technology, from security to instant transactions.
The project looks very serious, and the idea is topical, but I can not understand one thing, why developers use blockchain, why use such serious technologies? What will this give to users?

Well, what can I say, the blockchain is complete security, plus the speed of operations and many more bonuses when compared with old technologies.
I want to know, according to the results, on what crypto-exchange exchanges the token will be in
Activity: 154
This is probably the most important question - how to achieve a stable price for the token, with such an unstable situation in the market, crypto currency?
I'm interested in how they will initially look for good employees and convince them that they need a cryptocurrency???
The project is designed for the future, maybe soon the attitude to the crypto currency will be completely different than now. And any company and people will begin to accept the crypt as a payment.
brand new
Activity: 0
It'smore convenient simply not to think up what it seems to me. If a question arises on the site, the essence of the business is explained very simply and clearly. So, just take my money!
Merit: 2
I'm interested in how they will initially look for good employees and convince them that they need a cryptocurrency???
There will be no problems with the customers and executors. Its good that we can see the projects platform from the inside.
Also interested in the issue of bounty, the project looks decent, superfluous tokens certainly will not.
brand new
Activity: 0
Mintnodes.com has the most accurately detailed masternode statistics for WAGE.

Please take a look at https://mintnodes.com/coins/WAGE

They also have shared masternode pools at https://mintnodes.com/clusternodes
  • Fully transparent
  • from 1% reward fee
  • No Seats, based on percentage of ownership
  • Minimum deposit of 0.1 Coins
  • Instant payouts
  • Reinvestment of earnings
  • Withdraw anytime
  • No setup fee
  • Fully Automated
  • User Referral Program

And what will I do with the tokens? Project looks like good, bounty will be?

Tokens can be calculated for the services of freelancers and other professionals.

The coins must necessarily have good liquidity. Otherwise, the strategy will not work. It is first liquidity, and then people will  accept tokens as payment. Conversely it will not work))
Merit: 2

Tokens can be calculated for the services of freelancers and other professionals.
Activity: 9
Hey
Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar business that don't quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name at least a few of them?
Only the verified performer can respond to the task? This should eradicate fraud.

In any case, payment is made only after full verification of the completed task. The customer was convinced that everything is ok and only then blockchain sends money.

What are the guarantees that the same customer does not want to pay for the done work ? How will the team decide this?

In fact, everything is much simpler than it seems. The customer leaves the task, indicates the cost of its execution, and the necessary amount is frozen inblockchain to pay for the order.

Only the verified performer can respond to the task? This should eradicate fraud.

In any case, payment is made only after full verification of the completed task. The customer was convinced that everything is ok and only then blockchain sends money.

What are the guarantees that the same customer does not want to pay for the done work ? How will the team decide this?
Activity: 252

Pages:
Jump to: